Why does Sup Forums get so butt blasted when people deny god / Jesus? I thought god was supposed to help us all...

why does Sup Forums get so butt blasted when people deny god / Jesus? I thought god was supposed to help us all, then why is there so much bad in the world? inb4 free will, I thought he was all knowing? then why wouldn't he stop it before?

>Sup Forumstard's think some sky wizard created all this.

kek

I mean even pic related, u retards seriously think a 200lb man wouldn't fall with a couple nails in his hand after 3 days? lmfao fuck off.

Attached: Unknown.jpg (166x303, 10K)

op here I want to believe, I really do. but theres just no way any of that BS makes sense..

Attached: jewsaresatanists.jpg (259x194, 26K)

I dont want to see people go to hell
>then why is there so much bad in the world?
because we live in a fallen world
he gives you the free gift of salvation what more do you want

>tip tip tip m'lady

Attached: edgelord.jpg (600x750, 26K)

I know this is probably a troll, but Christians don't believe he was on the cross for three days, and crucifixion is a historical form of execution in the Roman Empire.

His crucifixion by Rome is one of the few things in the gospels that's likely historical.

Attached: 1520896718921.jpg (521x433, 33K)

Anyone else tired of seeing religion/Christianity threads in Sup Forums?

I don't understand why there's not a board for religion. There are several videogame boards, one dedicated just to pokemon, a board for my little pony, whatever the fuck r9k is... but not a board for philosophy/religion

Id say try Sup Forums but....

Attached: 1520903342337.jpg (480x418, 26K)

>I thought god was supposed to help us all, then why is there so much bad in the world? inb4 free will,
yes you were, Becasue of MAN'S FREEWILL TO SIN, SIN HAS CAUSED ALL THE EVIL IN THE WORLD NOT GOD.. he may of created us, but hes doesnt control our freewil, and if men want to sin, god allows it, because he respects man's freewill.

>I thought he was all knowing? then why wouldn't he stop it before?
Because then that would be CONTROLING!!! you uneducated twit .

>I mean even pic related, u retards seriously think a 200lb man wouldn't fall with a couple nails in his hand after 3 days? lmfao fuck off.
you obviously dont know shit about roman crucifixions, or history.

Attached: 3wr5hja34qhjaq34hjq3yq3h.png (774x436, 678K)

>I thought god was supposed to help us all
he did, by giving us the tradtional catholic faith, but the enemys of god have infiltrated Rome, luciferians, freemasons, commies ect. throughout the 1100-2000's..

Reminder: traditional Catholics have the faith, Rome has the church, but not the faith.
Traditional Catholicism condemned modernist Rome and pope Francis is not pope, benedict is.

Also christ teaches both good and evil will be within his church, because of man's freewill to choose to do something good or evil, there are popes, bishops, priests ect.. in hell because of evil choices.

Attached: 3wr5hja34qhjaq34hjq3yq3h.png (774x436, 678K)

Attached: 1520463363757.jpg (1022x749, 45K)

I'll take the bait
>why is there so much bad in the world?
Why does your body feel pain? So you know whats bad for you and what isn't. Adam and Eve caused the Fall of Man now we all are sinful and we can choose to turn towards God for forgiveness, or we can reject him and cause more suffering. God doesn't will it this way, he just allows it but knows what will happen because he is omniscient.
>sky wizard
God has no actual physical appearance, he is infinite, He Is who Is, "I Am who Am". If you want to mock people believing in "sky wizards", go to the pagan threads.
>200lb man
Christ was definitely underweight at the time of his crucifixion, not to mention people were shorter back then, he was probably more around like 120-140lbs
>after 3 days?
Christ wasn't on the cross for three days, he was on there for hours until he died and had his body taken to a tomb which was closed off by a giant boulder (which ended up being moved after 3 days to show the empty tomb.) His body wasnt just rotting there for three days. And crucifixion was a common execution method in Rome.
>I want to believe, I really do
No, you don't. Because if you "really" did, you would believe.

btw pictures are not arguments

Attached: 3wr5hja34qhjaq34hjq3yq3h.png (779x435, 849K)

Attached: every-post-on-4chan-but-especially-yours.png (1190x906, 280K)

>while posting pictures and saying nothing
k.

Attached: spurdodox.jpg (464x447, 13K)

(OP)
>I thought god was supposed to help us all, then why is there so much bad in the world? inb4 free will,
yes you were, Becasue of MAN'S FREEWILL TO SIN, SIN HAS CAUSED ALL THE EVIL IN THE WORLD NOT GOD.. he may of created us, but hes doesnt control our freewil, and if men want to sin, god allows it, because he respects man's freewill.

>I mean even pic related, u retards seriously think a 200lb man wouldn't fall with a couple nails in his hand after 3 days? lmfao fuck off.

(OP)
he did, by giving us the tradtional catholic faith, but the enemys of god have infiltrated Rome, luciferians, freemasons, commies ect. throughout the 1100-2000's..

Reminder: traditional Catholics have the faith, Rome has the church, but not the faith.
Traditional Catholicism condemned modernist Rome and pope Francis is not pope, benedict is.

Also christ teaches both good and evil will be within his church, because of man's freewill to choose to do something good or evil, there are popes, bishops, priests ect.. in hell because of evil choices..

Attached: 3wr5hja34qhjaq34hjq3yq3h.png (771x435, 675K)

(OP) (OP)

(OP) (OP)

Also christ teaches both good and evil will be within his church, because of man's freewill to choose to do something good or evil, there are popes, bishops, priests ect.. in hell because of evil choices...

Attached: 3wr5hja34qhjaq34hjq3yq3h.png (771x435, 675K)

bump....

>man wouldn't fall with a couple nails in his hand after 3 days? lmfao fuck off.

I want to enlighten you but my God, what kind of brainlet are you?

>Crucifixion was a common form of Roman torture/death for criminals etc
>The nails were placed through the wrists, not the hands, this allows for the victim to remain on the cross for days in agonising pain
>Jesus wasn't even on the cross for 3 days

Attached: 1505879896669s.jpg (221x250, 6K)

>Sup Forumstard's think some sky wizard created all this
>u retards
>why does Sup Forums get so butt blasted
because atheists are insufferable bugmen