There's 2 ways Berserk ends

There's 2 ways Berserk ends.

1. It's shit and takes another 10 years to happen.

2. It doesn't, Miura can't pull himself away form Idol Master long enough to do anything productive let alone shower, eventually becoming immobilized from the crusty cum socks he wears getting stuck to the ground.

>There's
There are

There is another way
Idol Master ends

Shut up

As long as guts moves on from casca and goes with schierke

Urusai

no_______________________________________________

wtf?
I have only seen the old anime (which covers only golden age arc) and thought there are years worth of manga after that.
And now I find out he never moves on from the bitch who has been dead for like 20 years now?

>dead
She's just braindead and he has be dragging her with him for no reason at all.

There is so much going on in this picture.

They are currently trying to bring her memories back and guts is having an ''internal crisis'' because skull knight told him that if she does come back to normal, his desires might not be hers but a bit has happened in the manga but casca is still a derp.

Miura should just have Guts rape Griffith to death and be done with it.

>the "final battle" between Guts and Griffith happens
>A random apostle appears
>rapes griffith to death
>cum coming out of every single orifice in his pretty face
>Griffith enjoys every second of it even as he shudders to the ground dead
>the apostle transforms back into its base form
>it's /ourboy/ Donovan
>winks at Guts and gives him a kissy face
>everyone just stands there jaw dropped as he walks over the next hill into the sunset

the end

it will end before 2020
screencap this

Actually, he is going to have Casca snap again, jamming a sword into Griffith while fucking him, then screaming and killing him. Guts will ultimately accept what happened and that will be the end of it

caskas butt

Guts and friends find themselves on the defensive as Griffith and friends take the island. Farnese dies while trying to protect the now fixed but bruised Casca. Serpico is distraught, much like Guts during the eclipse. Serpico loses an arm. Shierke and Isidoro are left alone as Guts is fighting Zodd and the other apostoles. When the dust clears, few of the apostoles have died but more linger. Shierke and Isidoro witness Guts being consumed by the armor. He puts up a huge fight but its brief. Griffith kills Guts while shedding a single tear.

As the island loses its grip to the mortal realm, the magical beings die by decaying rapidly. The island, once lush and full of green, is now a pile of rocks in the ocean. The remaining Shierke, Isidoro and dying Serpico are rescued by the mermaids. Casca disappears. The mermaids take them to the coastline but are too late. Serpico succumbs to his injuries and dies. The only ones left are Isidoro, Shierke and Isma, for the mermaids are being hunted and it'd be safer for her on land.

The story turns into Isidoro and friends seeking to restore the world.

I'd honestly be okay with this ending.

my OTP

I'd kill myself if this happened. I could give money to Miura if he killed Isidro.

But at least I'd be free of this manga cause I can't read something with Isidro as MC.

Why doesn’t Miura just start drawing im@s doujins instead if he loves idolmaster so much?

this is now a Donovan thread

They cant do shit against Griffith, now that i think about it, nobody can so why does this keep goimg?

The Moon Child being a part of him now is the key. That and Gut's sword taking on properties similar to Skull Knight's Sword of Actuation. It's hinted at so many times.

That's fucking retarded
This

During the Sea God chapters Isidro started to grow on me and it was really pissing me off.