How can Americans even continue living knowing 1 USD has never gone above 1 EUR?

how can Americans even continue living knowing 1 USD has never gone above 1 EUR?

Attached: knip.png (699x589, 71K)

>takes the aggregate demand of 27 nations to edge out my currency
EU - the niggers of economy
sage

probably by remembering that a rising currency is bad for exports.

What is the significance of that? I really don’t understand why it would matter? The British pound is almost like what 2 dollars? What’s it matter

By knowing we're not going to be an Islamic Caliphate by 2050 unlike you faggots.

says the bretton woods faggot.

Attached: iraquifighterjet.jpg (1110x753, 106K)

So you're mad that 50 states can't generate as much wealth as 27?

I'm not worried about a currency which won't be around another 10 years

Cause we have guns and freedom and big tittied bitches.

>1 USD has never gone above 1 EUR?

what are you retarded or just underaged toothpaste?

From jan 2000 until nov 2002 the usd was worth more than 1 euro, in fact it was pretty shitty for getting computer parts because they where more expensive. I remember this pretty well.

Your meme currency has only been around for 19 years in the time has gone steadily down in value as the US dollar continues to rise exponentially.

fpbp

Euros literally have to unite into a copy of the US to face the US in anything - and they still lose half the time

I would say that we can once a war starts.

I'm last I checked we have a higher GDP than all you faggots combined. GDP matters, not exchange rate you ignorant sand nigger lover.

Whatever helps you sleep at night Mohammad

By design, we keep your exports expensive by doing this.
Stay salty.

Cute but you have twice as many people

I don't understand the hard-on for exports.

This europe being taken over by Islam is still a thing?

lmao the czechs are the only ones smart enough to not use euro monopoly fiat

>I don't understand the hard-on for exports.
>netherlands
And to think the dutch had the world's foremost empire at one point.

Exports are a major key to capital accumulation. Eastern Asian nations are a great contemporary example of this.

Attached: Asian Reserves.png (2304x1652, 554K)

How can eurofaggots even continue knowing we don't ever even think about you even tho you spend every second of your miserable eurofaggot life thinking about about us?

Exports: taking money from a different country for your country. It's wealth accumulation.

Considering we are a single country, just fine. Nice job on doing a shit job as collective.

>he fell for it
check how much USD things cost in US and then how much the same things cost € here in EU.
You're basically overpaying for pretty much everything except shit. Dont forget the taxes on top (19% here in GER). This all while getting paid less for the same job.
The biggest prices difference are on Hardware/Electronics.
TV in US 1700$, same TV here 2200€.

Funny thing is, most people here dont realise it. Dumb fucks like yourself, OP.

Attached: 1506234417001.jpg (1280x1280, 225K)

Maybe if they are worried they could spend five minutes learning it doesn't matter how the currency is denominated, only the relative value over any period of time.
In 1995 $1 = 1.43 Deutsche Marks. Marks then became Euros, with 2 marks becoming 1 euro. WOW! Suddenly their currency is much stronger! Just so long as you realise everybody's wage fell to match the new currency's value.
Just to ram this stupid point home, you could literally make a new currency tomorrow where the smallest unit of exchange was a million credits, but as long as everybody is paid in trillions it doesn't fucking matter.

>ignoring the fact that despite the US devaluing the SHIT out of its currency the Euro is barely staying more valuable

Attached: autistpeptype.jpg (1000x800, 56K)

>implying if federal reserve niggers hadn't taken over it wouldn't cost more

Yeah, except quality of life. Lmao even the niggers of europe love better than "hard working burgers"

those were remnants of the last days of the old world order

actually it was around 2001 where the world went to complete shit. It just took a while for it to come back around to USA.

>bush elected and neocohens do 9/11
>bush/neocohens replaced white workers
>bush/neocohens opened borders
>bush/neocohens instigated worsening in identity politics
>bush/neocohens accelerated superpower china
>bush/neocohens started the hyperinfaltion of housing

a drastic surge and hyperinflation of everything occurred with globalisation/free trade/open border scheme that started when Bush took office in 2000

before 2000s/gllobalisation, the US has ALWAYS had avg housing price = 2X avg salary

US avg salary is $45k so avg housing should be ~$100k

2000s Bush opens flood gates to Asia/Mexico. 60 Million Mexicans take over the US. 20 million Chinks/Poos/Arabs invade US.

the US never recovered and went into a downward spiraling free fall since bush got elected. US has been hellscape ever since Bush/neocohens/globalisation

the pre-Bush years were the last days of US glory