UK literally trying to find a reason to attack Russia

rt.com/uk/421102-may-russia-blame-attack-skripal/

UK literally trying to find a reason to attack Russia

I'm scared anons

Attached: 1520896350647.jpg (540x540, 40K)

using nerve gas on their soil is a pretty good reason for attacking them imo

58th Concern Troll thread about the UK in the catalog

no proof russia did it, also if they did, it was against their own citizen

>we need to nuke ourselves because some retarded expat got killed
HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>no proof russia did it, also if they did, it was against their own citizen

yes it was obviously the ukrainians

Attached: HS5rnnI.jpg (680x598, 55K)

kek some russian agent gets smacked, could've been anyone

its all posturing and desperately trying to find someone to blame from the fags in our government, maybe sanctions i highly doubt it tho they aint got shit, its like the russian hacking bs in burgerland, oh they used only a code russians have, and in this one its only a poison russia has what a load of nigger shit

basically the fags in our government are scared theyre losing control which they are, so they want to find someone to blame but they cant

>could've been anyone

yep it was actually done by Hillary clinton

Attached: 1059747-egon.jpg (320x320, 11K)

everyone is trying to blame russia for hacking or killing people. it's false flags.

more likely her than Russia

yes sure

It's not like Russia has assassinated expats using outlandish methods before. They would never do such a thing

Attached: 2014-02-24-HaroldRamis-thumb.jpg (500x299, 17K)

Sup Forums
US SOLDIERZ DIE FO ISERIAL!!!!
Meanwhile, Britain sucks us into a thermonuclear war.
It's just bantz guys.

The shadow governments cannot implicate the NWO without WW3.

yep

Trump isn't backing us. I'm pretty sure Trump is looking to cuddle up to Putin, I don't even think we are allies anymore.

But we all know even if the Russians did this the U.K. isn't going to do shit about it. What are they going to do? The UK government is to busy arresting people for hate speech on twitter.

The media is going to make a big fuss and then nothing is going to happen, other than kicking the Russian embassy out of England or something weak like that.

Attached: de8.jpg (400x320, 19K)

Because we've never been to war before.

Your politicians did kind of threaten to have him arrested over a retweet...

Of course you have, but you sure as fuck aren't going to go to war with Russia, your politicians only want to fight weak targets the same as ours.

Neither the U.S. nor the UK governments are willing to take on the bear full force, only via proxy conflicts that they are more than likely going to lose.

Stop shitting yourself about Russia.

My name is Komandir Anatoly Aslakhanov of 2nd Special Purpose Brigade 25th spetsnaz regiment.

My anger towards the treatment of Miss Lauren Cherie Southern has reached critical heights.

Our first wave comes with love, from Lauren

You may perhaps rename us "Lauren's revenge"

Regards, Komandir Anatoly Aslakhanov.

Attached: justice.jpg (400x400, 18K)