Redpill me on wheat Sup Forums. Is pic related the best grain? That's what my brother says but I don't know

Redpill me on wheat Sup Forums. Is pic related the best grain? That's what my brother says but I don't know.
That or are carbs just an invention by the jew to make our stomach "full" and make real men more doughy?

Attached: bread.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

allaboutwheat.info/history.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7Le9ufN5uEc
cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe/09/08/sweden.drunken.moose/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

Bump

Yes to it being the best grain? Or yes to it being a Jewish invention? Ancient Hebrews had bread making technology written in their tablets.

bread is for Middle Easterners

This
White men being superior and more masculine hunted for their food instead of relying on wheat like a bunch of NIGGERS

yes

black people are better hunters though

thats why they run faster and are stronger

Buckwheat is far superior. Amaranth and quinoa are also excellent, but not technically grain.

Well, it's better than rye. When rye plants get wet, they can get ergot. Seriously nasty shit.

You don’t need to eat grain but good bread sure does taste good.

That's literally the opposite of what happened

Amaranth? Get out of her you commie...
Qillnowa? The fuck you say to me hippie?

Oats are the grain of gods. Become a horse.

Attached: oats.jpg (550x339, 88K)

That's what the Jew wants you too think. Archeology proves that ancient indo-europeans (aryans) used Chariots too hunt mammoths while niggers were picking bananas

Yeah... banana bread!

That sounds hella fuckin epic and all but agriculture is what allowed white people to get out of the dirt and found history's greatest civilizations

allaboutwheat.info/history.html

Wheat goes way back, 10,000 BC. Be thankful for wheat, where do you think beer comes from?

>was not
>was too
It’s impossible to learn anything on Sup Forums

I'm not gonna say Aliens...
But one time I watched the youtube and it said
>Aliens

>beer
Fucking degenerate

Attached: bda.jpg (200x157, 9K)

Undoubtedly yes. Avoid oats, though. The rothschilds created them to weaken the white race.

Every human civilization has, at one time or another, created and consumed its own alcohol.

Even animals in Africa leave the fruit of the marula tree to ferment on the ground before gorging themselves on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Le9ufN5uEc

You forgot to turn off your BLM memeflag you shitposting cunt.

Attached: Dependant.jpg (499x499, 162K)

I'm being ironic but of course a non-white scum like you wouldn't understand

>the animal closest too niggers does it so we should do it too
shill

Just keep your carbs intake in check. Less than 20g a day if you don't exercise.
If you are an athlete and you burns hundreds of calories per day on intense training, you'll need carbs to get easy and fast calories.

Shilling is hard for heavily processed carbs here. If you are in need of them, you can get them from natural good sources like potatoes or legumes, it is not necessary at all to consume bread or pasta or doughnuts.

Shills go as far as to claim that meat and protein from animals would instantly kill you and that Eggs are worst than a cigarette but they'll keep shilling you to eat candy, soy and bread.

Attached: keto pyramid.jpg (736x693, 101K)

You need carbs to replenish glycogen stores in muscles. So eat a balanced diet.

cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe/09/08/sweden.drunken.moose/index.html

Attached: 1520930060347.jpg (260x194, 10K)

Need diversity in the shit you grow. Think Irish Potato Famine.

farro is unironically the best grain. that shit is so fucking good, just a pricey af.