/ss/ - Secret Santa

Hi everyone! Thread time! Remember that in 5 days we'll be cutting off entries so don't miss your chance to join!
As an exception, there will be a thread now, as well as one before the cut-off Friday morning PST.

**There's no group to send people cards after christmas (only gifts)
**To participate in the 100+, you need to have participated with us as hosts before

**DEADLINE TO JOIN IS OCTOBER 28TH 12:00 AM PACIFIC STANDARD TIME**

Next two posts are application to join and a short FAQ!
E-mail - [email protected]

Simply fill out the below form **(COPY/PASTE)** and send to * [email protected] *
The more specific you are, the better. (Yes, Name/Country/Address is purposely repeated for card wishlist.)

Name:
FULL Address (Please look up how to correctly do this or your gift will get lost):
Wishlist (Don’t be afraid to post links like MAL, or say you like a character or series. You can be as specific or as vague as you want here, this is ultimately to help the other Sup Forumsnon in selecting a gift for you. Please don't just put "Surprise me."):

Card Wishlist (This is what will be sent to everyone who gets assigned to send a card to you. Try to keep it relatively short; A favorite character or waifu/husbando, a couple of your favorite shows, etc.):

Ship Internationally/Nationally/Continentally? (I/N/C):
If we cannot do National/Continental Shipping, will you do International?:
Price Range (Select one, Delete others):
- $0/Cards
- $10-25
- $25-50
- $50-75
- $75-100
- $100-150
- $150+
Number of cards you want to send (Up to 5):
Ship cards Internationally/Nationally/Continentally? (I/N/C):

[Grinched]Will you send a gift to someone who doesn't receive one?:
What price bracket will you do it at?:

If you have specific instructions/needs/inquiries or general questions, please specify here:

=====END COPY/PASTE=====
[TO SEND MULTIPLE GIFTS PLEASE FOLLOW THIS FORMAT, IF SENDING ONE, DO NOT USE]
Example - "I want to send 3 gifts and cards. Two of them in $25-50. One in $50-75."
You would format it like this:

Price Range (Select one, Delete others):
- $0/Cards
- $25-50 - 2
- $50-75 - 1
Number of cards you want to send: 4

If you want multiple wishlists per price range, simply send a new e-mail with
ALL OF THE SAME INFORMATION, but a different price range selected, and a different wishlist.

And last but not least a short FAQ as always!
FAQ:
>Q: What is Secret S/a/nta?
A chance to give and receive gifts from other Sup Forumsnons locally, nationally, or even globally with a bit of X-mas spirit!
>Q: Who is hosting this event?
Your friendly hosts are SantaLoli and 2 new members (to be announced). SantaLoli ran it last year with santafaggot who retired!
>Q: How do I join?
You'll need to fill out the form as specific as possible when it's posted, sending it as an e-mail to us!
>Q: Deadline to join?
OCTOBER 28TH 12:00 AM PACIFIC STANDARD TIME!!! Why? Because we need to match which takes to at maximum 1 week, and then every user needs to buy gifts, make cards and whatever else in order to ensure everything arrives on time!
>Q: Why should I trust this?
It's up to you! In the past we have had multiple successful Secret S/a/nta events hosted by us the past few years.
The average on people not receiving gifts is very very low. We even have the grinch protection program which lets
people send gifts to those who didn't receive anything at all, even after X-mas!
>Q: Can I give you guys stuff?
SantaLoli will accept stuff this year! Await a PO Box! Please don't think you owe us anything.
We do this solely because we want to, and for all of you, not for recognition. Thanks.

>I ALREADY JOINED, HOW DO I FIX SOMETHING?
A: If you need to make changes to your wishlist or address, or anything else:
please RE-SEND the application with the changes made as a REPLY to your first e-mail!
This means send the whole application! It's almost the same process as last year!
Let us know too what changes were made.

I thought last thread you said next one would be on Saturday

I lied

Wow I love Christmas

>it's already Monday here

And here I thought there wouldn't be thread this weekend

Ready to be grinched by crossboarders again Sup Forums?

Personalized mugs or t-shirts?
Also anyone have that guide to make an image only vectors

It's not even Halloween and I've already got the Christmas itch.
I can't wait to spoil some user rotten. Assignments when?

I'd like either. Then again, I'm going to probably include a store-bought mug to my gift, but it's both somewhat of anime related, and something that's only available in my country

Don't we all? It even snowed here today. Also it's hilarious that stores here are already filled with Christmas-stuff, and halloween-things just being a small stand in some corner.

HOKUHOKUHOKU

I think either would be great. I like doing any kind of custom printed merch, just because I think it's a nice surprise that they wouldn't be able to find in a store.

>hat-user remembered my pic from last time
Cute

We should be all caught up on emails, so if you haven't heard back from us be sure to complain in the thread or send us another email.

I heard back from Santa Elf that she had passed on my additional question to Santa Loli, but I haven't heard back from Santa Loli yet.

Send us an email, we can fill the SantaLoli inbox together.

It begins

I just got married. I'll be passing unneeded wedding gifts to whichever user I get.

>sign up for secret santa
>get a juicer with a SAO LN taped to it
merry Christmas

If you juice it you can squeeze out all two years worth.

>application finally confirmed

feels good senpai

>not packing the LN inside the juicer to save the user a step

If you got a handmade keychain would you actually use it?

If my user sent me a blender with my waifu crudely attached to it I would be happy. Hurray poverty bracket.

>Getting assignments next month
>Meanwhile my birthday, my parents birthdays and another secret santa event I'm part of is going on

Welp, my wallet is kill.

Don't know about others, but I'd use it.

Yes.

Every time I get an email I think it's santa loli sending me me assignment. I can't wait to start shopping this year.

Is it against the rules to send cosplaying hookers to user's address?

Not necessarily, but you should confirm with your user (via santa loli), to make sure they'll be home when the hookers arrive. Wouldn't want them to be stuck in the box with no food or water for a week because user was on vacation. Also check if your user prefers girls (female) or girls (male).

WHERE'S MY ASSIGNMENT SANTA LOLI?

Hoping we get our assignments quickly after the due date.

Finding something good and shipping it to yourself first for customizing eats up a surprising amount of time.

Probably. I was using a handmade keychain until the ring broke off. Now it's lying on a shelf.

Ask for money for your birthday so you can pay for parents' birthday with their money.

Just sent the email, can't wait.

Who else is part of the waiting-until-last-minute-to-send-in-apps squad?

Did santa loli even send any assignment yet?

I'm going to wait until the last minute and run out of time, just like my class assignments.

I guess I should finish writing my list, right?

Nah user, just write it 10 minutes before the deadline.

>thought I wouldn't really have a lot of money to participate this year
>college refunded $600 dollalrydoos I never used
Going to school late pays off, I guess.

Should get to that school work. I'm waiting until last minute because classes, too.

why would assignments go out while people can still sign up?

I demand a tiny hat, now.

Like a d*** hat?

Would anyone actually wear them if I sent them out?

Sorry, I ran out of tiny ones.

Soo the no-nendos is a thing?

It's just a meme. I think it started when one guy said no nendos because he already had the ones he wanted.

>some user says "no nendos" on his wishlist
>his santa sends him nothing but nendos
I dont understand the logic behind this, all sending what an user specifically asks not to get will just ruin their Christmas

>he doesn't enjoy epic trolling

Google banned my account because 4 years ago I made a video that is considered offensive today, how does SantaLoli keep track of the whitelist? I already signed up with my freshly banned email

>Google banned my account because 4 years ago I made a video that is considered offensive today
...what was it?

You could tell santa loli the address and email you used in the past. That should be enough proof.

You done fucked up this santa hat pic.

You're right, I dont enjoy it when some anons have their entire Christmas ruined because of
>epic trolling

I intended for Akari's hair ball to be outside the hat, if that's what you're concerned about.

Akari needs to be invisible...

It's perfect, thanks.

It's like he doesn't even have a since of humour.

We keep track of addresses and the sort, just send us an e-mail!
Please don't wait until the last minute, if everyone who wanted to join sent them in now, assignments will be out sooner rather than later.

i didnt participate in the years prior. but i can participate this year but can not be part of the "100~" club?

I'm currently not planning on joining but I might decide to join on the 29th, is that alright?

If this is your first time, you just can't participate in the $100+ tiers. But you're free to join any of the lower tiers.

thats what i figured thanks for confirming

No, sign ups close on the 28th.

no but i would still keep it forever and not complain about it because i am not some 12 year old brat

Hey, what are the rates of people getting very strange / objectionable things?
Where I live anything vaguely suggestible with minors in it would be considered illegal, also some user sending a jar of cum or something is a slight concern.
I'd love to participate if someone can assuage my fears a bit.

How do I deal with sh*tty presents? The last time a girl gave me something I didn't want I accidentally made her cry.

the worst ive seen is people sending notes saying something rude. this questions comes up all the time and nothing horrible has happened. mail might arrive super late or youll be flaked on. but otherwise no one will try to get you arrested

By preventing yourself from getting shitty presents in the first place by explaining the kinds of gifts that you'd actually like to receive

What if I get an ironic bad present or I get epically trolled?

By posting a picture and saying thank you. Don't get baited into posting a Christmas (you).

list the types of things you don't want and the types of things you do like. alternatively or additionally, a mfc wishlist helps them get an idea of the types of things you like or they'll just buy straight from the list

The funnest part is thinking about the user getting the package/letter you worked hard to create, and if you're lucky seeing them post it in the thread, not the part when you yourself get a piece of plastic in the mail

Or they might misinterpret your have list as your want list.

Mugs. Nothing better than coffee with your waifu.
I always thought those custom printed shirts were uncomfortable.

you need to change your mindset, getting gifts is nice and all especially when it's something the user put thought into and something you like, but GIVING gifts is the best feeling

see

I had a good idea for a gag gift involving black people condoms, but I wouldn't want to embarrass anyone in front of their family.

Homo santa, if you're here, are you going to make a thread on /cm/ anytime soon?

Also thank you Santa Loli for all the hard work!

I'm going to send my guy a poster of the worst girl
Pic related: it's worst girl

>I had a good idea for a gag gift involving black people condoms
That doesn't sound like a good idea

>black people condoms
No clue what you have in mind but it doesn't sound funny to me.

>all these people worried about getting fucked over or just disappointed with their stuff

Don't be so petty lads. My biggest fear is that my gift gets lost on the way and some user thinks I grinched him.

or in front of their partygoers

I'm considering join the $100+ tier, but then I think I could just buy what I wanted myself. So maybe I'll go for a lower tier.

Don't remind me of that

>black people condoms