If you were born working-class, aspire to become the high-society above you. Explore great literature, music...

If you were born working-class, aspire to become the high-society above you. Explore great literature, music, and past-times. This will develop your character, and thus be the best representation of yourself to the educated world.

Attached: irony.jpg (1234x1284, 217K)

you have to be born capable of appreciating these things in the first place.

Lower class people are lower class because they're genetically shit.

I do not think that is correct: I am sure there are some working-class people that can transcend their upbringing.

their genes limit them regardless of your transcending fantasy

>you have to be born capable of appreciating these things in the first place.

Now that sums it all up.

What does it sum up?

t.retard who thinks he's an inconvenienced aristocrat
quite ironic that the one talking about shit genes has shit genes himself

>pasta nigger tries talking to me

Attached: 1461510231625.jpg (250x250, 19K)

Oh please, plenty of people move up classes in America, I make way more money than my parents ever did combined. Losers like you just say this shit to make yourself feel better about your place in the world.

its great that you lot managed to get one up on your kindlike

its better being up here though, above the common filth

you know people work their way up from nothing all the time, right? you're probably a spoiled rich kid who thinks he shouldn't have to work to maintain his position. You will squander all that wealth and become lower class by the time you die because you were never meant to be there.

Don't even look at me on the street you Stiegl swilling baboon. How dare you speak, you pale, knuckle-dragging nigger.

Attached: 1482704698219.jpg (574x795, 63K)

nah, take lots of drugs and try to get through life as quickly as possible!

Attached: kurg.gif (250x200, 853K)

>Not-Germany trying to talk shit
Don't forget who owns South Tyrol, my slavic rape baby friend

You're an idiot. Most wealthy families are the result of one man having worked themselves out of poverty/despondency. It's their spoiled children that are usually worthless pieces of shit.

>Mfw lower middle class
>Mfw no one enjoys reading literature or classical music or foreign films
>Everyone's favourite past time is watching shit on Youtube, reality shows or just general celebrity gossip

How do I escape?

I like the working class as it is. What I can't stand are the pretentious retards who pretend to like higher forms of art. They're always retarded 100-115 IQ faggots who only do it because they're insecure about their own intelligence. The working class people tend to be honest and straightforwards, as opposed to these insufferable "high class" idiots

Then evict the jews?

>thinks I'm a nigger that squanders my money

I'm self-employed you retard

they don't sell weighing scales with enough capacity for your fat ass, keep eating your poverty fast food

>half the country is thoroughly niggered
>thinks he can talk about rape babies

you have to be born with the capacity to work your way out of poverty and then have the luck of having children with similar industriousness and intelligence to maintain your inheritance to them.

Upward mobility is a spook.

Attached: 287.jpg (500x360, 20K)

projecting?
>I'm self-employed you retard
lol

The grammar school system in the UK took bright working and lower middle class kids and educated them to a high standard, also the empire required large numbers of educated people to function, they weren't all toffs.
This system was of course abolished by the lefties because everyone should have the right to the same shit education

Attached: Malcolm-McDowell-in-Linds-007.jpg (460x276, 26K)

I think the worst part are the women in lower middle and working class. All of them fit the exact definition of Roastie.

That's been my experience with le culture fags. They tend to have a high opinion of themselves, but they always turn out to be very mediocre