Just got my DNA results Back

I know I am an Amerimutt but didn't Know about my fathers parents side so I got a DNA test.

But is the best I can hope for?

Real final and important question Am I white?

Attached: AM_I_WHITE.png (535x652, 34K)

>Am I white?
Do you have pink nipples?

yes they are pink........

Then you're h'white to me hombre.

>willingly giving your DNA to Google

When will people learn?

Woo I am white

You'd pass the Nuremberg race laws. If it's good enough for Hitler it's good enough for you.

how is your nose?

Yes i gave my DNA to google with a good deal of false information attached to it

I do think its funny you think they wont/haven't collected it yet though other means

>Am I white
why is this so important to you?

You should have used Ancestry DNA.
(((23&me))) likes to fudge for Zion

Definitely don't have a jew nose

kids didn't get jew nose either guessing that part got bred out

this is ancestry DNA results just condensed all the details to get the numbers

do niggers call you cracker?
are you considered to have white privilege?
do niggers/browns constantly talk about your mother/sisters as if they're sexual playthings?
do you want it to stop?

If the answer to those questions is yes, outside of memes, you're white. Goebbels and all that too

Attached: 1518555318779.jpg (362x314, 24K)

So just because a nigger could steal my wallet, I should just give it to one?

Ancestry does the exact same thing as 23andMe though.

Anybody else check their nipples just now?

OH NO NO NO

Attached: qqq.png (705x409, 169K)

If you're under 23, you can now claim your birthright trip, citizenship and free land if you go to Israel

Yea they will shoot a Palestinian in the head and give you his house upon arrival

Thank god I sleep at night knowing I am white and bought 2 white males into the world to mold

Attached: Manly_crying.gif (350x198, 600K)

No you’re not fucking white, kike.

Mold? That's my job, goy.

yes on my moms side 2 gens before they left the jews race and religion behind " for reasons" and headed to America which checks out.

only reason i can guess the jew blood is there and I sometimes get excited when I see shekels

I do have an uncontrollable urge to purge commies when i find them though...... pretty sure that nature way of working the jew blood out

Nope.

Attached: 4chan.png (1736x730, 137K)

Which one did you use? I just sent my spit to ancestry

Communist detected

Reading anti-communist gas

Idk are u an actual Jew?
If yes, then no

Show your nose.
I, as a Grand Scandinavian, shall pass the final verdict.

Yeah but I am 5th Gen American I can trace up to where most of my ancestors except some on my fathers side

Considering all the diversity shit they have been peddling here for over 100 years I dodged some pretty big bullets.

It not like my family's ancestors left Europe to dodge all of the tardage the infest it today UK especially

>Eastern Europe
Fucking slav nigger

Only one white man gave you his approval. You need at least all of them to approve you first, then you can be white.

oh so its like the masonic cult/club i got invited to join one time.

you meet and get to know everyone and they go and vote by dropping white or black marbles into a pouch.

if there is one black marble you don't get to join.

which makes the one drop rule make so much more sense

No juden!

Paid a dna company to tell you are schlomo. Do me a favor and toss your dna in a bin. Your family escaped the holohaux. time to go in for the kill.

Better than having kike blood you jew.

Maybe you're white, maybe you're not. But you ARE gullible if you give your DNA to these services. Did you read the terms and conditions, and what they can do with your DNA sequence?

They won’t.the Morans will continue to allow themselves to be sorted, catalogued and filed like good little robots.

I may be a nigger, but I thank providence every day I don't have the ashkenazi corruption running through my veins.

Attached: AFRICAN'D.jpg (1199x668, 95K)

r.i.p.

La creatura...

Attached: 1520687729418.jpg (1334x750, 36K)

You're not white

christ the absolute state of americans

Go home caveman

I'm German/Aryan, pic related me

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-03-13-09-28-11.png (810x810, 876K)

yeah UK votes dont count Sir muhammed james kissington III

I mean have you seen the royal family?

>You may have white skin but you're not white because you don't have the arbitrary white skin genetics that I require to consider someone white

White is a fucking skin color you unbelievably autistic faggots.
White is a color.
Jews are white, because they have white skin.

Feel free to call me a mutt I don't give a shit, I'm not so insecure in my identity that I feel the need for validation from spergs on the internet that each have their own arbitrary definition of what being "white" is.

Attached: 2364.jpg (480x360, 24K)

>15% Iberian Peninsula
>white

Attached: tomkeks.jpg (419x480, 81K)

Cute pic, do you have any more?

Attached: 926E1C00-9E80-405F-A78F-5AB4C3615921.jpg (831x639, 128K)

You have no idea what you're talking about. Your argument ignores the anthropological categorization of race and it's relation to genetics.

"White" in terms of race doesn't apply to skin pigmentation. Lighter skin pigmentation is a characteristic of the white race, not it's sole defining factor.

Instead of spilling stupid all over the rest of us, why don't you just go die?

Is it really that rare to get a result like mine that is just 100% one thing? (Ignoring low confidence fuckery)

Attached: ancestry.png (400x596, 35K)

I would be more inclined to agree if you spergs didn't all have your own opinion based definitions.

Caucasian is the anthropological term, white is a fucking color.

Are you crazy? you are more than 99% european you are white. scoring 0, % is called noise by t company explanation

t. Mutt

>be me
>Irish
>German
>Norwegian
>Angelo
>whiteasfuck.jpg

Feels fuckin good man. Stay eternally as slammed, meme flag abo

Attached: my red pills.png (500x446, 116K)