Sweden's largest party wants to ban religious schools

Just in: Sweden's largest party wants to ban religious schools. but not all religious schools just Christian and Muslim schools, Jews are free to have them. this will surely make us like jews better.

>Religious schools do not belong in Swedish schools, the Social Democrats believe. Now the party is making a choice on the promise to ban religious independence, old and new.

>As for the Jewish schools we have in Sweden today, I do not see any differences compared with today's system. As far as I know, they do not have any confessional elements in their school activities

>Jewish schools have a protected status through the legislation on national minorities. However, Anna Ekström does not think that they had been affected by the S proposal.

svd.se/s-vill-forbjuda-religiosa-friskolor

Attached: rare merchant.png (968x1077, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.se/20180313/swedens-social-democrats-propose-ban-on-religious-independent-schools
thelocal.se/20180311/sweden-to-tighten-law-on-religious-schools
hillel
friatider
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the fuck happened? Wasn't the whole thing about Scandi countries that you learn -about- religions -in- school rather than have a school -for- your religion? Is there some link in English? And why not track how many of your government are Jewish? You have the means to incite your new Muslim brothers - if you already won't fight for your own at least use them the way they're supposed to be used.

It doesent say anything about the jewish ones thou.
>thelocal.se/20180313/swedens-social-democrats-propose-ban-on-religious-independent-schools
>thelocal.se/20180311/sweden-to-tighten-law-on-religious-schools

Attached: 1507424634749.gif (480x270, 2.69M)

Good. If we're forced to accept multiculturalism, the least our governments can do is get rid of faith schools.

but we decide to keep the jewish ones for (((reasons)))

Considering the Jews have been historically oppressed it makes sense, goy-I mean guy.
Jews have always been targeted for harassment for no reason. This is just blatant antisemitism that you would even point this out.I'm calling the thought police right now

It doesn't say - ? What are you, retarded? Why would they just tell you who they are? You obviously go chase every name at all related to your Social Democrats through a search engine and check for Jewishness. You then make a Sup Forums-style infograph and hang posters of it in the mudslime neighborhoods, complete with "Who is banning -your- Islamic schools? Who are the -real- enemies of your faith?" Fucking kid's stuff.

ironic because modern science is exactly the same as religion.

lets ban scientific schools too then

>It doesn't say - ? What are you, retarded? Why would they just tell you who they are?
i was referring to the news articles

>You then make a Sup Forums-style infograph and hang posters of it in the mudslime neighborhoods, complete with "Who is banning -your- Islamic schools? Who are the -real- enemies of your faith?"
i like that idea

the purpose of muslim schools is to keep muslim girls away from infidels, more or less.

same goes for the jewish one

Neat. I hope you are successful - Breivik proved a strong targeting sense back in the day, so the info about who is or is not (((in on all this))) must be findable - but I can't do the networking necessary as I do not speak Nord. Perhaps you will have to briefly go undercover as leftist to confirm it among leftists, but you and a couple other Svens should have the skill and manpower to make "no-go area" mean "no-mo'-Schlomo area". And pardon my strong tone too, I always get mad at disturbing news.

guess there are some work to done

Have another bump to help this thing off the ground.

Lots of delicious wörk. Never forget us Germanics come born for this. Godspeed bro.

>And pardon my strong tone too, I always get mad at disturbing news.
you got fire, channel it wisely

Attached: swed.jpg (3700x2362, 3.88M)

Attached: swed2.jpg (3700x2362, 2.21M)

>>As for the Jewish schools we have in Sweden today, I do not see any differences compared with today's system. As far as I know, they do not have any confessional elements in their school activities

This i from hillel [dot] nu/sv/profilen one of the biggest jewish schools lets see if they have any jewish elements that S said that they dont have...
well whoopsie doo
>Hillel School's subjects are Hebrew and Jewish studies. Through the teaching of these subjects, students are given basic knowledge of Jewish culture, history and religion. The topics will contribute to the students' ability to create a strong Jewish identity. The school's atmosphere is characterized by the profile that permeates both everyday and weekend. The subjects will also give students increased awareness in their dual culture and provide an opportunity for anchoring in their minority culture in Sweden. As a minority group it is necessary to create an understanding of its tradition, culture and heritage. This provides a good reason for responding to xenophobia and develops the students' sense of tolerance in Swedish society.

"Original Sweden Yes" suggests this is older material - Anybody know how up to date it is? Google says Jonas Bonnier stepped back from Bonnier Group direction in 2013. Solid starting point for research at any rate.

I shall do my best.

>Solid starting point for research at any rate.
There are some work beeing done in that allready
friatider [dot] se/riksdagsledamot-kartl-gger-judisk-mediefamilj

>Riksdag Member Anna Hagwall (formerly SD) I am hot air again. This has since she invited an anti-Semit-accused researcher to the Riksdag - and because she charts the family Bonniers media power in Sweden. Anna Hagwall was expelled from Sweden Democrats last year since she proposed a proposal in the Riksdag to limit ethnic groups' ownership of Swedish media. To Aftonbladet she said that "no family ethnic group or company should be allowed to control directly / indirectly more than five percent of the media".

>Anna Hagwall also confirms that she is working on the move to restrict ethnic groups' power in the media. She says she is collecting factual knowledge about Bonnier's ownership in Sweden, including all links to country newspapers and other publications. She should already have accumulated a lot of material, she says. The purpose is for the truth to come, points out Anna Hagwall, and says that the Bonnier family has a huge influence in Sweden "which is not healthy".

Attached: anna hagwall.jpg (500x331, 37K)