Britain gives Putin until midnight to explain nerve attack on former spy - Deep Breath Edition

>LONDON (Reuters) - Britain gave Russia until midnight on Tuesday to explain how a Soviet-era nerve agent was used against a former Russian double agent, and U.S. President Donald Trump said he would condemn Russia if British evidence incriminated Moscow.

Russian Responses:
twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/973611069687156736

>"If you ban RT in the UK, not a single British media outlet independent,state owned or private will be allowed to operate inside the Russian Federation, accusing us of this is nothing but lies and anti Russian sentiment, we will comply fully if you send us a sample of the nerve agent so we can examine our stocks and the makeup of the agent and I must say you have to be very foolish to threaten the worlds second largest military and the foremost nuclear power at a time of great instability in the United Kingdom "- Maria Zakharova, Russian foreign ministry spokeswoman.

The Weapons:
youtube.com/watch?v=gDCRop6CRwY
youtube.com/watch?v=lJs9sBBjLls

Attached: 1520960860617.png (775x433, 460K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-britain-russia/britains-may-gets-eu-support-cautious-backing-from-trump-in-showdown-with-russia-idUSKCN1GP0PG
nbcnews.com/politics/congress/after-putin-blames-jews-election-meddling-lawmakers-demand-he-extradite-n855796
youtube.com/watch?v=GABO3I-uxrU
youtube.com/watch?v=3NDMR4Hnpfo
youtube.com/watch?v=IVu8uYE9U9I
youtube.com/watch?v=y6eMSrDnsrU
youtube.com/watch?v=bsIykHP_D_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reuters.com/article/us-britain-russia/britains-may-gets-eu-support-cautious-backing-from-trump-in-showdown-with-russia-idUSKCN1GP0PG

Attached: 1477692459439.jpg (564x737, 96K)

>a former Russian double agent
If he's a double agent working for the Brits against Russia don't they kind of have the right to kill him?

Attached: 10806_486031241465360_1085469529_n.jpg (627x735, 74K)

We should just cut Russia off the western internet. They went too far now.

>Do they have a right to kill him and in the process poison innocent civilians on foreign soil

Hmmmm

Attached: 1477745885924.jpg (800x659, 230K)

HAHAHAHAHA fuck Englandistan

Attached: 1509067882100.jpg (330x311, 37K)

Attached: 1512147896705.gif (347x244, 3.74M)

shut up and keep paying for the gas

perhaps you are in need of another round of liberation huh kraut?

Attached: 1399514790706.jpg (276x280, 24K)

What's up with the pic of some randoms Grandma?
Gonna need a quick rundown.

>anything happened
>this isn't a way to get away from brexit talk
>the bin-the-knife country can into threats
>if they did start a war, there would be any battle-ready citizens

Attached: Laughs.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

>LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR

Attached: Yes.jpg (533x800, 86K)

Those here who support Russia are no doubt the same ones who support Donald Trump.

Russia has always been the enemy, but you kikes don't see that.

>Picture of a dead leaf

f

>war starts
>"here is your military spork mate, be careful with it will ya'"
>brits blind with newfound power end up hurting themselves
>still has to pay spork licence

Not a leaf look it up
>LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!

Attached: Yes2.jpg (934x653, 193K)

They are already being liberated

Attached: 1517716484254.png (685x641, 321K)

This tbqhwy

They think they're 'woke' taking the side of Russia over literally anything. Guarantee if their countrymen died they'd make excuses.

Are there any British media in Russia?

It's from Dieppe I was pretty certain

F anyway

Attached: 1513241190706.png (600x487, 85K)

this

if britain wasn't such a pathetic country with an even more pathetic leader this would sound serious

I can't imagine who would watch it. Its almost exclusively race-mixing gameshows and women larping as men.

Attached: British police 4.webm (640x360, 1.47M)

This is bullshit. UK trying to blame others for things they are guilty of.

Murder to create a distraction for their crimes.

Attached: 1517610600177.jpg (840x1199, 132K)

why are you posting a drawing of a polish man thinking about america?

Why the arbitrary deadline for Russia to provide an explanation? It seems quite arrogant for another country to give deadlines for another major country to respond

Its one thing to request an explanation, its another to request an explanation by "no later than tonight!!1"

>YES GOY IF YOU SIDE WITH PUTIN YOU ARE NOT WOKE! HE IS THE REAL JEW!!!!

nbcnews.com/politics/congress/after-putin-blames-jews-election-meddling-lawmakers-demand-he-extradite-n855796

Can the russians just nuke the west already, im tired of this gay earth

Attached: sads.png (273x341, 23K)

>im white you guys!

We arent supporting Russia we are just not supporting the UK
No American blood shall be spilled for mutt posters

ITS literally ALL the jews

Putin is the second coming

>If you are against putin you're a jew

>a polish man

Attached: 1512929001493.png (547x626, 18K)

Oh no, me so scared! What will britcucks do to us? Throw knife bins?

So we're supposed to believe that:

>Guy and girl pass out on street
>Passers by thought they were drunks
>Paramedics show up
>Oh they look like drunks but NO WAIT ITS ACTUALLY A SOVIET NERVE AGENT FUCK BEST CALL THE MAIL GET THERESA MAY ON THE PHONE

Yeah, don't think so...

oh you think irish and polish immigrants are american

>"My personal point of view is that Theresa May and her colleagues have created a fake story because they need an explanation for the British people why they are going to perform some anti-British steps in favour of US policy against Russia."

>YES GOY! Putin named the jew! SO HE MUST BE A JEW!!!!! DEFEND ENGLAND OUR GREATEST ALLY!!!

>Speaking on the behalf of your country
>Being this mutthurt
Shit nigga, what are you doing?

Attached: 1396968551387.gif (500x275, 385K)

>being a bong
>daring to bant
youtube.com/watch?v=GABO3I-uxrU

Attached: 1477686508023.gif (245x200, 497K)

We are all going to die.

Attached: 1518295905210.jpg (722x511, 292K)

And miss new version of SpaceEngine? No thanks!

Hahaha bongs btfo!

Uncle ivan is gonna fuck you up mohammed.

>rebond blease o-or else
The absolute state of the eternal anglo

brexit wasn't a mistake and someone whose had a hard-on for an east-west war got cucked so the obvious step is to sacc a protected asset and blame it on the russians

Lets remind ourselves of how we got here...

Attached: 8w8543847795274249542383479.jpg (500x656, 120K)

Attached: Queen-staffing.jpg (590x350, 88K)

Wow, I didn't know Putin liked to fuck old ladies.
Bongs eternally btfo

Anyone noticed it's almost entirely Amerimutts shit talking in every thread. Russians don't even give a shit either way

>mutthurt
>play on words
gen-x and boomers aren't welcome here. If that was a quip then go back to your capeshit containment.

Attached: 1517474209553.png (483x470, 184K)

You better be there Putin.

>Russians don't even give a shit either way

The "americans" posting in these threads are russians

im speaking as someone familiar with the national ethos we are hoing full isolationaist son

Attached: 1520915522476.jpg (320x184, 22K)

The Steele dossier

Attached: trumpanime.png (1733x365, 1.1M)

Yeah, they are literally not afraid of you faggots.
No one is. India is more of a concern than you sad faggots.

Attached: 1514073062964.jpg (316x476, 78K)

Yeah you're right, you can have your containment board in peace, I'll be going.

fucking lol, every now and then i forget how ridiculous this whole thing is

Russia blocks Sup Forums in most areas. The lack of Russians is a recent thing, but you wouldn't know that because you don't belong here. Go back.

Attached: 1510323307002.jpg (900x900, 73K)

Won't work.
Sanctions on whites don't work, they'll just start farming.

Do they think they're dealing with niggers from Zimbabwe or something?

Attached: 1471383836938.png (1189x651, 1.28M)

>support the kike puppet May
JUDEN!

youtube.com/watch?v=3NDMR4Hnpfo

>being so new you don't know toothpaste
It already feels like summer in here.

They won't freeze the Russian assets in London tho because (((reasons)))

>Posts amerimutt memes all-day long
>Shit hits the fan in europe
>WAHHHHHHHH WHY WONT AMERICANS SUPPORT US!!!!!

Wow its almost like you guys are retards.

Russia is a legitimate threat to our interests. They are a racist, backwards nuclear rogue state ruled by a megalomaniacal gay-hating maniac. Not to mention their atrocious treatment of the minority Muslims in the Caucasus. I'm not even usually a warlike person, but with Russia I can actually see a legitimate case to be made. We'll see how they like it when we increase their sanctions.

It pains me to still see the anglo hasn't given up his ways.

Britain needs to end, if Russia is the one who will pull the trigger than so be it. Literally everyone wins in this scenario, would be even better if they fucked Sweden too.

>Putin is the second coming
Eh, Russian Orthodox is the only sect that seems to still have its shit together to some degree.

>Russia blocks Sup Forums in most areas
no russia doesnt

You don't have interests, just Paki rapists.

On my way back to base.

Attached: 1519756371789.gif (320x320, 2.46M)

>yurop is a single country

Attached: america.png (1235x650, 298K)

false

true

Finally based rukies will nuke jihadi al britainistan press S to spit on britanistan grave

>didnt even understand the post!
>posts burger meme anyways
top kek

the fact that you can imitate 'their' voice by just typing words is interesting

I have been on russias side since the ukraine shit the european media and politicians pulled off

>he can tell I was just rusing

you have been here too long, bruh

How does this not look like someone trying to frame Russia. Out of the million ways to kill a traitor, lets use nerve gas in a crowed area and start an international incident.

Poo is right and dobs confirm.
>S

Lol Russia is finishing the gasing job Hitler couldn't.

EU is a federation of countries just like the US is a federation of states

same shit get fucked

You pathetic ahmed dick riders deaerve the mushroom cloud.

Russia will not explain anything because Britain is not worth the trouble of even chatting. What they are gonna do? Write an angry letter to Putin? The British are merely a kite flying through a soviet hurricane. They have no will.

Attached: Alien Muses.jpg (592x800, 43K)

This. Britfucks will do shet about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=IVu8uYE9U9I

Disgusting

Its a pretty kikeish/feminine strategy for sure.
Then again here is the situation.
youtube.com/watch?v=y6eMSrDnsrU
youtube.com/watch?v=bsIykHP_D_U

accurate post

It looks like May is just pussified because of her falling approval rating. Feminist govermnet doesnt work. Sweden and uk are prime example

Go read where this “incident “ happened. Near a military base , that guess what studies? Gas .

kek confirms my theory

Attached: 54e53ed0fd6d26db93180b653812bd00993c149ed1db4cde89dcbd77fbfa65a3.jpg (248x249, 16K)

>be a "country" in the EU
>vote for a referendum
>overturned by a central government
>still a country though

Attached: 1397027883782.jpg (469x348, 100K)

Criticize ahmed cock sucking bong land automatically makes you russian.
> bong logic 101
Btw pay your tv licence bong dont you ever piss of your orwellian goverment

>Ruled by a bunch of childless authoritarian wamyn

Fucking shameful bongs.

Attached: 6247275.jpg (1120x1412, 381K)

oops, where that from?

Why do you people believe every time Russia fucks up and does something retarded, geopolitically, it's the Jews' trying to false flag them

Any time they defend their ex-commie sphere of influence allies like fucking Venezuela, it's the Jews painting them as bad guys, Russia was right all along

Hell, you guys blame all of communism on Jews and never Russians themselves despite them pushing for it the most and still pushing for it now under a new banner (Nazbol)

Every single imaginable shill group from JIDF to Indian Defense Force to gay faggots to Shareblue organize to shill on Sup Forums except Russians, you never believe there is any Russian shilling here and anyone that suggests otherwise you can just wave off as MUHH RUSSIA democrat paranoia

All of WW2 can be blamed on America, the entire world is degenerate for fighting against the Nazis and it was all America's fault, yet you also say America never did anything in the European theater and Russia did all the fighting, yet simultaneously Russia is not responsible for Nazi Germany's fall, Russia is not responsible for why all of Europe is not Nazi pro-white ethnostates now

You fucking faggots should have the balls to call Russia out, you call out every other country in the world except Russia, any time some foreign leader says Fuck you to Russia you accuse them of either being a jew or wanting WW3, meanwhile Russia can threaten every other country with nukes and you guys basically turn from full on nationalists into cucks "plz nuke us, plz do it russia senpai"

You fucking sicken me, you have no spine, Russian shilling has gone to your fucking head

goddamn look at these old bats

Attached: jew_troll.png (772x726, 182K)

sure, maybe the woke gobbernment of bongistan should worry more about rampant muslim rape gangs, you knom rape and ape n' shieeet, rather than clumsily engineering some diplomatic carambolage