You guys might wanna uhhh start defending /ourguy/ right about now. If Alex loses this one it's all over for everyone

You guys might wanna uhhh start defending /ourguy/ right about now. If Alex loses this one it's all over for everyone

Attached: Gulp.png (560x525, 337K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/378099-virginia-man-sues-infowars-others-for-fake-news-after
bbb.org/central-texas/business-reviews/trade-publications/infowars-in-austin-tx-57166/reviews-and-complaints
youtube.com/watch?v=Ch9gQ9JOe3Y
youtu.be/0jIvlD0w1yA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck, my filter didn't catch this thread about the water filter kilter shiller.

THe absolute gall of these kikes

>/ourguy/
He's literally an Israeli-owned kike shill.

Fuck off meme flag

hes off the trump train, fuck him.

but infowars is an entertaiment channel.

Sued by who? Who gets the money from the lawsuit?

This is all about Charlottesville. The court cases aren't going too well for the left. Antifa will burn this town down and the police will go on strike when Fields is acquitted.
t. Charlottesville police officer

nice meme flag, shlomo

Attached: jidf_10.png (1272x1023, 1.24M)

>not CNN, MSNBC, BBC

So can we sue CNN?

Virginia Man
thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/378099-virginia-man-sues-infowars-others-for-fake-news-after

i wish we could just civil war already.

>/ourguy/
He hates us.

We hate him.

Burn in your Jew nigger sewage, Alex. You brought it on yourself.

/thread

Attached: alex jones nazis multicult.jpg (599x471, 44K)

>sued by whom
>no info in the headline
>who has the money to go against him

fuck off meme flag

Please start selling Milk of McAdoo and Milk of Millie before you are forced to close AJ!

THEY CANT BE SERIOUS
>A counterprotester at the deadly white supremacist rally last year in Charlottesville, Va., is suing the media outlet Infowars, its owner Alex Jones and seven others for defamation.

>Georgetown Law’s Civil Rights Clinic filed the lawsuit Tuesday in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia on behalf of Brennan Gilmore, who alleges that Alex Jones and other far-right supporters, including former Rep. Allen West (R-Ga.), published stories about him that damaged his reputation and mobilized an army of followers to pursue a campaign of harassment and threats against him.

But all he does it comment on commentary of the news. How is that spreading fake news?

>The court cases aren't going too well for the left.
The (((Alt-Right))) = ANTIFA.

It's all ring around the rosies.

Attached: alt right commies.jpg (2000x2000, 2.44M)

>Georgetown
Jesuit scum
>Brennan Gilmore
hahah i remember this ex-state department spook when it happened.

shameless shameless shit

Haha the judge will laugh at this shit....

>The Shill
Fake news

>we
you have to go back

controlled opposition or no I dont see anyone else talking about human genetic experiments and showing proof.

Attached: ajajajajajajajajaj.png (408x437, 161K)

He’s a liar so I don’t really care what happens. He is entertaining to watch though.

>*Puts you on pause again*

HEY MEMEFLAG!
They're trying to shut us down!!!!
I NEED YOUR HELP MEME FLAG!!!!
I NEED YOUR HELP MEME FLAG!!!!

Attached: 350900.png (682x580, 588K)

>hating israel
back to r*ddit with you

Attached: 1518774193383.jpg (500x500, 11K)

Attached: infowars alex elephant media.png (788x788, 387K)

You are a tard. Kys

bbb.org/central-texas/business-reviews/trade-publications/infowars-in-austin-tx-57166/reviews-and-complaints

Meme flag
>>says we
You mean we Jews

Attached: 1498699476304.jpg (1880x2765, 949K)

This. Hope the guy wins so we can use it to sue CNN for fake propaganda

quick rundown on what he did and the aftermath?

how the fuck do you get sued for 'fake news'?

Unless he hires a literal orangutan as his lawyer, or tries to represent himself, he'll be fine

>If Alex loses this one it's all over for everyone
good

alex is going to fuck some jew ass on this countersuit. lol

Attached: 1502385139392.jpg (1152x798, 481K)

>globalist is specifically anti-semetic and not refering to the trilateral commision, NWOfags and the like
really activates my almonds

Just a stepping stone to the path of suing CNN for spreading fake news.

good. fuck alex jones
dont forget he had Sup Forums (((mods))) on to discuss that (((q))) was real

No jew unlike how the Talmud says “good” does not mean “bad” and vice versa. Now get with the program kikeo

HE WANTED WAR,
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR HE
GOT

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 4K)

This is like his 4th lawsuit this week

shill thread

They are trying to bury him in lawsuits.

Attached: 1487837107088.png (1920x1080, 2.67M)

>Brennan Gilmore

Oh shit GUYS GUYS GUYS

Look up SonOfNewo's video about him. I think he was the one who broke the story about this guy a few weeks ago. I remember watching it.

Good luck establishing causation and proving damages.

>If Alex loses this one it's all over for everyone
alright Im convinced you're an infowars employee posting on Sup Forums, besides he'll just issue a retraction and disable likes and comments so he'll be fine.
>performance art at its finest

Attached: 669.png (774x1032, 885K)

lol

If AJ is really good he'll prove this guy was one of the handlers of the psyop/false flag

Can't make it more of a circus that is for sure.

Wait is this the slimy fuck that chased the car with a gun that's suing? That would be hilarious

Infowars employee detected. Alex Jones is NOT our guy. Fuck off.

Yeah think so, he's ex state dept

>Call out pedophiles
>Calls out mudshits
>Calls out globalist kikes
>Calls out antifa

I don't understand this "controlled opposition" accusation. Why would kikes even give people an idea of whats going on?

Agreed. Unless someone can show how this is all theater, otherwise we need to support him.

>uhhh

Neck yourself, retard.

First to release film and commentary about the challenger ramming, set the "terrorism" narrative

Sup Forums discovered he was involved in CIA nation building ops in Africa and has some work history in a Soros organization, search his name on 4plebs

oh yeah i found an article, it was a top lel 4 sure

so he is suing now? what can we do to milk and meme this?

The Pope. Evidently 12 lawsuits in the last year, 6 already thrown out. The Virginia man is a reporter, and is being helped to sue AJ with Georgetown U, a private university that receives 100millions of public funding a year they use to pay for elitist's college bills. The Pope is technically the head of all Catholic schools too. The Pope is trying to kill off free speech.

I pray you're legit

Why didn't you warn us that the rally was a trap when it was going on though?

Remember when Alex said Trump would release the cancer cures?
Remember when Alex said Trump had been chemically lobotomized by General Kelly?
Remember when Alex said Lindsay Graham was going to nuke Charleston with weapons he stole from North Dakota?
Remember when Alex said the world was ending in 1999?

I literally hate Alex Jones. He's a Judas goat who will lead you into bondage and empty your wallet so he can live in a McMansion next to Jesse James.

InfoWars is fake news?? No! I can't believe it!!! NO WAY!!!

>Remember when Alex said Trump would release the cancer cures?
>Remember when Alex said the world was ending in 1999?

Link these sources or I won't believe you.

Alex should just point to the Smith-Mundt modernization act, and he should also point to all the other media outlets that argued in court successfully that they have no obligation to tell the truth.

I don't care if you believe me you fucking retard. Go fuck yourself, homo

Frank is on the Case.

Attached: 32464575467.jpg (320x306, 16K)

Maybe he did, but it was drowned out by all the leafposting and shariablue shills.

Jones has admitted his producers at the time forced him to push the Y2K meme.

He spoke about that end of the world shit in the Joe Rogan interview.

Anyone got any good HD Alex Jones pictures I could get?

Another 0.02¢ has been deposited into your account.

Thanks for proving my point faggot.

>Why would kikes even give people an idea of whats going on?
more importantly, why would a kike that worked for him for a decade sue him, claiming that he hates kikes?

>Calls out globalist kikes
He never calls out the Israelis that took us to war with Iraq. Hes a zionist rat
for shekels of course

Attached: 32098923480.png (1050x710, 424K)

Attached: 13254564576.jpg (650x360, 77K)

Nah he should just say it’s satire

If they could sue infowars for that, does that mean NYT, WASHPO, Huffpost are going out of business?

>meme flag
opinion discarded.

Alex needs to be replaced by someone who doesn't put off normies. I don't want to see him unfairly targeted, but I'm really not a fan of his, either.

You can't avoid israeli question forever Alex

Attached: Jfk Israel.png (1024x512, 373K)

This is just sad, litterally no one is dumb enough to fall for this retarded narrative.
KYS before you embarass yourself further

> Divide and conquer

fuck off kike

Attached: 1482950340184.jpg (1000x1000, 273K)

His job IS to act is like a lunatic and scare normies. That's what controlled opposition is:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ch9gQ9JOe3Y

I kinda like brain force plus, better than alpha brain

I watch it with a small filter, particularly his verbal exaggerations. I've watched him long enough to tell when he is. Its entertaining and informative as hell, and the MSM is much worse. You could make a much longer list of them over the last 2 years. As far as reducing regulations designed by big pharma companies to kill of small or medium sized ones, I'd assume that would be apart of his reg. reduction push. Trumps talked alot about cheerleading over the years. JFK cheerleaded with the moon stuff like a madman, but it took several years for it to happen. Nothing wrong with either being a showman or a cheerleader.

might want to take a look at Weekly World News.

>gets sued for spreading fake news
>lawsuit reveals that everything he says is true

SAUDIS ARABIA RUNS HOLLYWOOD!

PFFFFFFTHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA! GOD BLESS ISRAEL! GOD BLESS TRUMP!

Attached: 1500948393069.jpg (664x733, 56K)

This guy published The Answer to 1984 is 1776, just sayin.

youtu.be/0jIvlD0w1yA

Attached: 9C2DE67D-AC0E-421F-A829-927ABC7AC811.jpg (780x780, 109K)

I couldn't care less for him. His "show" dumbs people down big time to the point where people now trust people like Q. Him perishing from this earth will increase the American IQ by many times over.

That faggot Gilmore has no case.

Attached: 1517526989925.png (988x704, 66K)

Alex Jones literally did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1505417787930.png (322x395, 197K)

Fuck AJ. He's not /ourguy/. He's a fuckin carnival barker. His show is not about content or ideas, it's about being shrill enough and shocking enough to get his audience to listen through the commercials. That's how he makes his money, advertising rates based on audience size and selling those ridiculous products of his. He's a door to door knife set salesman with a microphone

People call him "Controlled Opposition" because he does not call out the jews directly or go full 1488. He is doing what MUST be done to lead to lead the normies to find out about (((them))) for themselves. He is really doing god's work guys, and regardless if he is controlled, if (((they))) can silence alex jones (((they))) can silence us all.

Grow up, get your gun, work out, clean your room, and defend free speech to the death.

Attached: make you liberal.jpg (1920x4238, 785K)