Hahaha i'm literally dying

hahaha i'm literally dying

Attached: anglow.jpg (1200x900, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbctvlicence.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wonder if they also do this in the Muslim neighborhoods.

>this is what they're forced to pay for
OHNONONO

Attached: KARABOGA.webm (320x180, 2.26M)

kys reddit

The Anglo Saxon invasion of Britain was a huge mistake

Attached: 1515101602865.jpg (4374x3174, 1.44M)

This is a good question

>live in England
>forced to pay for Jewish propaganda box you don't even own, let alone watch
>if you don't pay federal agents break into your home and flog you
>all forms of firearms and sharp weapons were confiscated so you can't defend yourself
>immigrant next door uses this opportunity to rob your flat
>federal agents arent allowed to apprehend or stop him, that would be racist (and half of them are muslim as well anyway)
>after they beat you and rape your wife your flat is put on the market for refugee housing
>you could barely afford it anyway, there's no job opportunities in the country for white males
>go on the internet and rant at Americans and demand they get rid of their guns until you feel better

GAWD SAVE THE QUEEN

Attached: back to NeoGaf.gif (500x500, 779K)

Yea, we all are.

Officially worse than Sweden, now.

>forced to pay for Jewish propaganda box you don't even own, let alone watch
There's a site where a guy has spent the last ten years not paying his TV license with every letter sent listed per month.

>the absolute state of bongistan

Attached: vbnnbv.png (999x945, 775K)

I can see why America was formed after this kind of British fuckery.

These faggots would get shot so fast in America

>when the census man rings the doorbell

Attached: Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru hank.png (498x382, 101K)

And this whole thing is funded by people who are paying the TV license. The only two ways to deal with the BBC collectors is either to not speak to them at all or to film every interaction.

Attached: 1491199170615.jpg (350x335, 18K)

They're named BBC for a reason I see

We have the same in germany, you have to pay even if you dont have a tv or radio

don't even pretend to be so ignorant. of course it doesn't happen in muslim areas. the police are too busy getting handjobs from kids to care about shit like paperwork and legalities

Kek
UK is absolutely pathetic

sauce?

Attached: Australia.png (1000x1413, 700K)

Because we "COULD" watch their program via internet. Fucking kikes.

lmao

Yeah that argumentation is flawless

I don't have a television license, lived here in my flat for about seven years now and only once did I have an agent come around. I actually let him in, he examined my television, confirmed it was not capable of receiving and/or using a broadcast signal and left.

The problem is the vast majority of people who claim to not watch television STILL DO WATCH THAT SHIT, stop watching it you fucking idiots. Don't claim to stop watching it, refuse to pay for it and then watch it anyway, have some fucking moral fortitude.

The issue is the gap between the British laws and the actions of BBC. You only have to pay if you watch live TV broadcasts or use BBC's on demand service, which many people don't because youtube, netflix, twitch, etc instead. And then, there is this collection agency contracted by BBC and they are harassing every address without a TV license.

bbctvlicence.com/

Same or different guy who sent them back invoices for his time?

Youll have communism by 50 years

Wo wollt ihr sonst eure unvoreingenommenen Nachrichten herbekommen? Bild?

Can a Britbong explain why their government works this way to me please? They spend millions of pounds each year on advertising that people need to pay their license and actually employ agents to go from house to house harassing people into paying up. If everyone is really obligated by law to pay the fee, why don't they just make it a part of your taxes? They don't make NHS payments optional and then send guys around to make sure you pay up do they?

Attached: 1381732189333.png (963x720, 602K)

THIS.... super interested in knowing if this person is a muzzie too.. he seems to think the whole thing is funny

yo FUCK logic my niggaaaaaaa

According to Spartan law, that's enough reason for an honor killing.

>Can a Britbong explain why their government works this way to me please? They spend millions of pounds each year on advertising that people need to pay their license and actually employ agents to go from house to house harassing people into paying up.

No they don't. The BBC is privately owned, it isn't related to the government anymore. A private company does those things in an attempt to scare an unknowing population into paying them. The problem is that the government just looks the other way.

Nobody is obligated by any law to pay the television license but it remains a problem because people are misinformed on the issue. The majority of brits themselves think they need to pay it by law, just like yourself.

why isnt there just a coax box outside that someone can disconnect? here if you dont pay for cable a guy comes and climbs the pole outside and takes your cable away.

It's just a way for the government to have an excuse to go knocking on regular citizens' doors and try to gain access without a warrant. Literal police state.

Amen

More like a Islamic Caliphate in 10.

He would have had his head blown off trying that shit in America. I can legally shoot any trespassers in my state.

It's 2018, everyone watches BBC and you need to pay for it.

I'm confused. Do you agree with me or not?

If it's not a law, then shouldn't somebody be able to sue the BBC for calling the fee a license and getting people to pay them under false pretenses? It sounds like fraud to me.

Why not just add it to the VAT or whatever you faggots pay over there?

> lived here in my flat
These people usually cannot enter blocks of flats and are anyway too lazy to search there for a particular address.

> the vast majority of people who claim to not watch television STILL DO WATCH THAT SHIT
This is also true.

Still, no person should be obliged to let in their home some shady collecting agency.

>Nobody is obligated by any law to pay the television license but it remains a problem because people are misinformed on the issue. The majority of brits themselves think they need to pay it by law, just like yourself.
Are you being genuine? Your people are just okay with this kind of actual corruption? Your government just "looks the other way" from what could be legally argued are Strong Arm or even Coercion tactics?
Just how apathetic are British people? Here in California we just had a few marches and demonstrations in Sacramento on a .12c gas tax. This is so foreign to me

>What you mean you don't watch our propaganda goyim?? at least fucking pay

>You had marches
Fucking Californians, man

Attached: 20180310_134737.jpg (557x904, 271K)

>It sounds like fraud to me.
It's actually extortion. Bongs explain yourselves:
>shouldn't somebody be able to sue the BBC

Because it isn't anything to do with the government, the BBC are a private company, why should it be added to any taxes?

>If it's not a law, then shouldn't somebody be able to sue the BBC for calling the fee a license and getting people to pay them under false pretenses? It sounds like fraud to me.

They absolutely can and do, the BBC backs off at the very first sign of knowing what you're talking about.

They aren't okay with it, they literally think it is law, just like most people in this thread do. It USED TO BE, which is where the confusion comes from.

Everybody hates the television license, very few know that it isn't a government owned scheme anymore because the population at large are uninformed and too stupid to research it themselves.
And the BBC like it that way.

Wow, that’s a really specific and ancient thing to blame

Reddit are men of iron. We are too weak for them.

Jesus Christ, Lord of lords and King of kings, please save us from this faggotry and cuckoldry.

Attached: 1437658828131-2.png (744x843, 204K)

Nah that privilege is reserved for niggers and criminal scum. This guy would have just gotten an ass beating

The isssue is this There are relatively few honest people who lawfully don't watch TV. I also imagine, most of them are young adults who live in flats, and cannot really be harassed by BBC. Brits build larger houses as mazes. When I lived in the UK sometimes even delivery companies weren't able to find my flat.

Again, people do sue the BBC for this all the time but as the BBC themselves are the source of news for most people and the major advertising font for other companies nobody talks about it. No newspaper publishes news about it for fear of losing BBC ties. The BBC are unfortunately still extremely influential even after privatisation.

You want to know what happens when you sue the BBC licensing agency? They fold, completely and totally. You will never be visited by an agent again, they WILL continue to send automated letters though.

my point is that people at least demonstrated and engaged in their legal system
and that tax is likely going to be overturned because of that outcry
but i live in a democrat hellhole thats spending 77bn on a rail between San Fran and LA than no one will use lmao

brits, right now, are literally WE WUZ KANGZ

Attached: 1520215390567.png (487x481, 223K)

>In democratic society, people have the right to choose whether or not to receive the services of an organisation. This right is denied by TV licensing legislation which requires people to pay the BBC before they are allowed to watch other channels.
lol fuck bongistan what a bunch of dumbasses
glad the french helped us fuck off from that

Attached: 122f42ec8ca5b9b9e9937b3a7765254c9d032900b0d34abfe323dbd6bc112410.jpg (915x1200, 162K)

look you tard

just don't answer the door

Let them knock until their knuckles bleed

eventually they will stop knocking

they only keep coming back because you keep responding

when they come, turn up the music loud enough for them to hear it. They will realise your drowning them out of their knocking and they will stop and go away

patience young padawan

He should get a gun and, oh wait yeah, he lives in faggotland, never mind.

saved

and to really piss them off, put up a sign on your door
reading
My door policy is to let you knock until your knuckles bleed

i dont get it. why does it seem like theyre trying to FORCE people to get a tv license when clearly they dont want it?

>This right is denied by TV licensing legislation which requires people to pay the BBC before they are allowed to watch other channels.

No longer quite the same after the privatisation of the BBC, You only need to pay the fee for watching BBC broadcast channels or using the BBC's own "iplayer" (Other online services aren't included in the fee).
A secondary problem there though is that most transmitters are BBC owned, so they count all terrestrial television signals broadcast from those transmitters as "BBC Broadcast". It is ridiculous I agree but no longer as water-tight as it used to be.

Is it retarded? Yes
Is "HURR DURR BONGS HAVE TO PAY NO MATTER WHAT" true? No, actually you're just serving to perpetuate the myth.

>bbctvlicence.com/
Oh. My. God.
The only thing keeping the English from being a complete orwellian nightmare instead of the only partial one it is now is that the UK is completely incompetent.

>tv license agents aren't being found dead in random street bins
Why though?

Again, that website only serves to underline the fact that the BBC is actually powerless and we are not required to pay the license fee. It is a privately owned corporation tricking people into paying when they don't need to. It isn't the work of our government any more, not since it was sold off.
I am not defending this by the way, merely trying to clarify the situation. A lot of people in this thread are outright lying by continuing to claim that it is british law that we must pay the license, this is not true at all, there is no law stating we must pay this license fee levied by a private company!

If people would stop spreading that shit around perhaps we could start solving the problem.

>If people would stop spreading that shit around perhaps we could start solving the problem.

Only thing that can solve it is bullets mate.

You think we should kill the television license inspectors, or their employers?
Memes aside now, do you believe that is what we should do?

Remember, this is no longer an issue of government, we wouldn't be storming the town hall demanding reforms, this is a privately owned corporation, Many of the top holders aren't even british. So which ones do we shoot?

They are a literal police state. The state of their country is why I will literally die before I give up my right to bear arms.

Attached: 1494275078509.jpg (500x500, 193K)

>decide you dont want to watch tv anymore
>you are now under official investigation by agencies with power granted to them by the government

yeah but you arent forced

CAN'T WATCH FOR FREE
LICENSE THAT TV

Yep. That's what normal people would do to thieves. You shoot them.
Then find the CEO and do same stuff.

>they WILL continue to send automated letters though.
You know what to do, user.

Attached: ted.jpg (1200x1200, 213K)

Attached: bce.jpg (608x402, 25K)

>you are now under official investigation by agencies with power granted to them by the government

They have no powers granted by anyone!
You are still under the sway of their lies, they hold no powers, they are just a wealthy corporation that bullies people.

>That's what normal people would do to thieves
I agree but I cannot brand the inspector who may be misinformed himself a thief. Nor can I fly to wherever the CEO lives and execute him like an Assassin.

bwahahaha wtf

Seeing a lot of UK critical threads these days. I wonder who had a reason to be spamming these? Not as if the UK is in a confrontation with any other powers right now, right?

This is gold user! I’m dying over here!

Who gives a F if they receive it. Stop broadcasting through their air space. Sue the bbc. Overthrow your monarchy.

trying to force them into paying for their own government indoctrination, at least the CIA does that in America

Attached: V-for-Vendetta-v-for-vendetta-4375146-500-281.jpg (500x281, 11K)

>be brit
>literally pay just for access to the BBC

Retard. The Anglo-Saxon invasion of Britain was what created England. No Anglo invasion, no Anglos. Those pathetic bucktoothed cucks would be in Germany and Denmark now rather than plaguing the beautiful isle of Britain.

How much is the license? I imagine a lot of these people pay just so they won't get harassed, even if they know they don't have to.

I don't pay my TV license.
Rebel.

who do you think pays for the CIA? it's not all drug money you know

The BBC are not government affiliated, they have no government granted powers over anyone, nor are there any laws regarding forced payment for their license. They do not have any rights to enter any privately owned homes under any circumstances.

Every time you post "Haha, stupid bongs have to pay for their television license, it's the law!" you are doing the jews' job for them and spreading harmful disinfo.

The BBC are bullies who through lack of explanation and legal loopholes make the populace believe their fees must be paid no matter what but this is simply not the case, please stop spreading this lie.

If you wish to see this situation improve then take my words to heart and spread the truth rather than spreading their lies.
If you wish to simply laugh at us about this, even though you now know the truth, then you are the jews you claim to hate.

£147 for a colour license and you are quite right, I imagine some people do that. This is what the BBC knows and why they are so relentless. Some old person is going to be terrified by getting constant threats and they will pay even if they know better. It is utterly disgusting.

the Roman province of Britannia covered more the of mainland and included Wales so actually England as a whole country is Roman in origin, though monumnts like Stone Henge are thought to have attracted tribute from as far away as the Orkney islands so neolithic and bronze age Britain may have been fairly close to as nation with mutual intelligibility and similar cultural exchange.

Don't laugh, the number of TV related crimes is way down in the UK since they started TV control!

Attached: tv-1435408706433.jpg (945x1340, 287K)

Lmao good one.

Attached: antenna.jpg (518x351, 38K)

>Roman in origin
>Roman
>R O M A N

Attached: brainlet2.jpg (645x773, 53K)

Interestingly, these 10-12 pounds per month is the range where multiple useless and semi-useless subscription services fall. Phone contracts, insurances, and so on.

Attached: tv-1453394306280.jpg (491x211, 14K)

Nah do what I do buy a door bell bitton. Just the button wire it so it lights up but don't connect it to anything else. Solicitors will push the fuck out if it before leaving. Not a single knock since

There is a form for waiving the TV license fee on the official website, you fill it out with your personal info, they come check your living quarters and you don't have to pay.

In a few years when boomers die off, the BBC is going to really struggle. I haven't owned a TV license since I moved out, I bearly ever watch TV and never watch BBC shit, easier to do it all online now and watch what I want when I want.

Sweden, Germany and Netherland HAVE to pay for their TV license, it comes out of your taxes, at least we can say no.