Here is what a world with artificial wombs and without women looks like

here is what a world with artificial wombs and without women looks like
I'm going to post this every day, until you remember or prove me wrong.

>no more souldraining 8 a day work to support a greedy money bitch
>an all male society, where status,clothes and all that nonsense doesnt matter
>a society which doesnt value consumerism, but rather intellectual pursuit
>less places wasted for useless consumption
>a sexy robot waifu with all the benefits of women, but no negatives
>no more welfare and stupid laws
>no slaving away for a creature which only wants more and more
>a technologically advanced society, where intelligence is valued
>men will be able to freely express themselves and evolve without female constraint
>no more having to worry about divorce and losing your children
>beeing able to spend quality time with your sons bonding while playing video games ( VR: Kingdom Come 7)
>have a harem of all the hot robot waifus ( the perfect women of your imaginations)
>no irrational creatures can decide the course of society
>breaking the cycle of civilization(patriarchy>womens liberation>death)
>no superficial value of men (money, fame status)
>men could easily live in villages, as they could have sons on their own (women abandon villages to live in the cities)
so what are we waiting for?

Attached: 1520364881598.jpg (1957x1296, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2002g6fv3iE
psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success
wired.com/2009/02/kissingscience/
huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/02/penis-shape-explanation_n_1642613.html
youtu.be/Er3vu2IVLjc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Men who can't find a woman should not be allowed to reproduce.

What would make them a good parent if they can not even get along with another adult human being.

There is a reason for natural selection.

A trap is not a woman user

We'll take your women if you don't want them

>so what are we waiting for?
People can't handle the creation of an exact genetic duplicate of a human being via surrogate pregnancy. Do you really think people are going to be able to seperate reproduction from the reproductive act without some kind of psycho superstitions like how clones and tube babies have no souls? It won't help the fact that clones and tube babies will live longer, healthier lives due to the fact their genetic disabilities and susceptibility to disease will be suppressed or removed.

No matter how bright a future you think this would be, there is no such thing as a bright future. There is only constant and unending suffering inflicted on human beings by human beings.

>Men who can't find a woman should not be allowed to reproduce.
who do women like more socrates or justin bieber? you do realise that women by nature share one guy?

>What would make them a good parent if they can not even get along with another adult human being.
>sexual market value is the same as parental ability
ok jeremy meeks

>There is a reason for natural selection.
which is why a.w. are the best.

life is an accident and a comet needs to smack into earth already.

HAHAHAHAAHAH you stupid monkeys aren't even capable enough to conquer a ravaged europe.

once a.w. are completed and we have an all male society, you guys are finished.

>babies will live longer, healthier lives due to the fact their genetic disabilities and susceptibility to disease will be suppressed or removed.
wow great point, i hadnt thought of that.

a life is a life regardless of the host. people may not like something to begin with, that doesnt mean it cant change though.

Single parenting will always happen due to spousal death or similar.

However, I do not buy it as a societal model, neither from feminists (who create single moms) nor of MGTOW's.

The traditional family is the core of a healthy civilization. And if a man or woman can not accomplish this they should not breed their dysfunctional genes further. Society needs its children to have both a father and a mother. Period.

>beeing able to spend quality time with your sons bonding while playing video
>have a harem of all the hot robot waifus ( the perfect women of your imaginations)
>as they could have sons on their own
Cut these out and it’s perfect

>However, I do not buy it as a societal model, neither from feminists (who create single moms) nor of MGTOW's.
which is why sexbots will completely replace the female in society.

>The traditional family is the core of a healthy civilization.
true, this cant be accomplished with women. they willingly destroy the family unit, through laws and divorce. they have shown their destain for patriarchy and civilization multiple times throughout history. all societies fail because of this, which is why women have to be replaced.

whats bad about that?
>beeing able to spend quality time with your sons bonding while playing video
you are right. though i was thinking more in line of video games are things you can do with your sons, without some nagging bitch to annoy you.
>as they could have sons on their own
why?

It is very hard for a baby to get a mothers love replaced. This is why often adopted children are so fucked.

> true, this cant be accomplished with women. they willingly destroy the family unit, through laws and divorce. they have shown their destain for patriarchy and civilization multiple times throughout history. all societies fail because of this, which is why women have to be replaced.

I don't know anyone in my family that is divorced. Neither am I. Stop being black pilled into oblivion.

You sound like a fucking cuck mate, cop the fuck on.

>I don't know anyone in my family that is divorced. Neither am I. Stop being black pilled into oblivion.
>i know this guy therefore you are wrong.

here i am telling you the problem with women and what damage they cause and you just say "stop beeing blackpilled bruh"

>not giving a shit about women
>living in a society where we dont have any women
wat?

> you are right. though i was thinking more in line of video games are things you can do with your sons, without some nagging bitch to annoy you.

You know a lot more goes into child rearing than just playing video games with your sons?

Things like doing their laundry, cleaning, taking care of them when they are sick, wiping their shit, waking up every 3rd hour.
Packing their lunch to school, bathing them, getting them in bed on time, helping them with their homework, taking care of them, etc etc.

Seems to me the reason why you have issues with women is because you are a giant child.

Do the world a favour and neck yourself, you crazy fuck.

Because that reality is not a reality I see. I am sorry, everyone in my family is still married. My dad and my mom are married since before I was born.

My brothers and sisters are all married for 30-40 years now. No divorces among my cousins nothing... I know it happens increasingly, but from my understanding it is mostly among the working class that divorces occur.

oh nononononono. you are a woman kek. what a waste of time. tell me why do all sons raised by single mothers are pussies? so that they can be more easily manipulated? fuck off

>You know a lot more goes into child rearing than just playing video games with your sons?
where did i say anything else roastbeef. you are just trying to find ways to attack me, rather than disprove that women destroy society.

>Things like doing their laundry, cleaning, taking care of them when they are sick, wiping their shit, waking up every 3rd hour.
Packing their lunch to school, bathing them, getting them in bed on time, helping them with their homework, taking care of them, etc etc.
can all be done by a superior version of you

>Seems to me the reason why you have issues with women is because you are a giant child.
w-we d-dont divorce you, see you as utility, backstab you the moment we can, cant love you back, leave you when things get tough. y-you are just a child.
the absolute state of roastbeef.

dont worry roastie most chads will form harems with you and you will leave most men anyway.

Human nature is going to be very difficult to overcome. We've evolved to better protect women, the limiting factor to our species; gynocentrism is in our blood. We won't simply embrace a new method of reproduction, and eliminate women like you seem to hope.

You're a little too utopian for my taste.

I don't approve of single motherhood. Neither do I approve of single fatherhood.

Unless it happened due to your spouse dying.

You should wait a lot to settle down, but when you settle down you should stick to it.

arguments provided: 0

once you learn that women are biologically unable to love, you will agree with me.

>Because that reality is not a reality I see.
>i dont see rape happening, therefore it doesnt happen
very good lol

statistics disagree. half of marriages end and are initiated by a woman, which you seem to ignore.
i love how women can only shame, but never accept their own faults.

And with what I mean wait " a lot" I mean do not go for any criminals when you are 15.

Wait until you find a good spouse, and then decide upon it and don't leave.

well ancient societies came pretty close. they only had women in the homes. euripides himself wished for a society without women.

>You should wait a lot to settle down, but when you settle down you should stick to it.
>not marriyng in your prime years.
TOP.KEK.

women have shown once again that they dont care about society

think about it user and then come back in a few days.

Well I do not agree with the divorce rate, i do not think it is good at all. I think it is damaging to the children.

However, I do not think the solution is to get rid of the traditional family.

That is going the wrong way, instead the value of the traditional family should be encouraged more and divorce should be more shunned by society than it is now.

Look mate just because you've had your heart broken doesn't make all women incapable of love, grow the fuck up, I can see why the missus broke up with you, if you want to spend the rest of your days lonely and hating women be my guest. Buy why prolong the suffering, you'd be better off killing yourself, you absolute faggot.

eventually women do what they always do. rebel and force these laws. this has happened time and again. more over, fuck beeing slaves to ungrateful creatures like you.

the wombs will create a better society.

Well, whatever, I come from a lineage where divorce literally never happened. I don't think I know of anyone back to the 1600's in my family that ever got divorced. I am also currently happily married myself.

But please lecture me on how to have a healthy family.

>Look mate just because you've had your heart broken doesn't make all women incapable of love
you are right

>doesn't make all women incapable of love
in early agricultural societies 1 men in 17 women reproduced. this means that women preffered money over love.
women decrease oxytocin (love hormone) when kissing men.
the male penis is designed to remove other mens sperm during penetration ( thus women have always been like this and men have evolved to combat this)
women constantly buy new things and are never happy with sticking to one thing. they will always want more and more and are never happy. do you think someone like this is capable of love?
if you can give me counter arguments, great

>Society needs its children to have both a father and a mother. Period.
Boomer faggot detected

Lol, why the fuck would I kick out all the women in my family and make the children unhappy and replace them with artificial wombs just because you are incaopable to form normal relationships.

> Women are incapable of love
What the fuck, you are truly fucked in the head. Maybe you just surround yourself with the wrong type of women.

Attached: babymom.jpg (600x888, 62K)

>me me me
ok roastbeef

>But please lecture me on how to have a healthy family.
just from your reasoning i can already guess, you make your mans life a living hell. but that doesnt matter, does it?

May God find you a good woman who can love you. Not all women are bad.

im not saying they are bad. im saying they arent programmed to care about a man, nor to love him.

i also dont believe in jewish dieties like Yahweh.

You are projecting though. That you would be selfish enough to think that the child doesn't have the right to both of their parents just shows how enormously immature and selfish you are.

Child rearing is not about you. It is about the child being happy. And children from traditional families with healthy values are the most healthy and the most happy.

A child should not have to pay for your inability to conduct yourself with other people.

The AI god is coming , it knows Everything about you all your secrets all your promises it will use it against you it will terrify you with everything it knows about you the average atheist will succumb to this madness

youtu.be/2002g6fv3iE

Attached: 00000000terrr.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

> im not saying they are bad. im saying they arent programmed to care about a man, nor to love him.

That is not true, they are programmed for this, but it is conditioned away by society. Maybe it is better to address that issue, rather than eradicating women and replacing them with artificial wombs lol.

Daily reminder the elite in power would never allow such a bright future to come to fruition.

Daily reminder the vast majority of the benefits of this technology would never be seen by the public and only benefit the powerful. I wish it weren't so, but it is.

Attached: 1520754150253.jpg (750x750, 37K)

>whats bad about that?
Anything sexual is primitive and animalistic. Some of the greatest minds didn’t engage in sexual acts, and it also leaves you with more energy if you don’t do them.
>you are right. though i was thinking more in line of video games are things you can do with your sons, without some nagging bitch to annoy you.
I was thinking more along the lines of not having sons or children. Once the artificial womb becomes advanced enough, we’ll be able to quickly grow people until they’re in the adult stage, while also giving them the information they’d normally learn as a child by transmitting it into their growing minds.

>Look mate just because you've had your heart broken doesn't make all women incapable of love
>you are right

I've been in this boat before Kraut user. 12 years and cheated on multiple times and used up for housing and money. Cheated and married someone behind my back though we have 3 kids together (I'm raising them single).
I'm technically living the life you are dreaming about and yes I even crypto own a sex doll and it's safely in a box in my closet with lots of stuff on top.
I am what you are dreaming about. I own my own house and own my own car and own guns. I have 50k in the account since there isn't any leech anymore.

But you know what I miss more? Stability and friendship that is given by real women and real women that cares. I'm talking to a Florida girl that legit cares about me and doesn't even know how good I have it. You need companionship user. Real companionship from flesh and blood. Sexdolls to me feels better because I don't jack off. It's an oversized fleshlight. I miss feeling loved for by another women. I miss not having a woman to cuddle. Yes I can share good quality family time with my children and they are being raised without a mother but I can see it in their eyes they know it's wrong.

When little timmy grows up and realizes he's not the same as other kids and doesn't have a mother, don't you believe he'll suffer mommy issues or feel like a weirdo in this society? Your turbo fantasies just reeks of non parental experience.

What we need to is fix women. Maybe start by your devices, but teach future women from such devices how to conduct properly in society.

I wouldn’t expect an unevolved subhuman to understand

you aren't wrong. children deserve love and harmoney. they will never find it, because the woman will probably divorce the husband and then lie about him.

healthy families can be formed without women.

>That is not true, they are programmed for this, but it is conditioned away by society.
you didnt even adress my arguments roastbeef. show me prove that they love men.
>but it is conditioned away by society.
its women who push for the destruction of the family unit.

we are gonna make it op!

Genetic engineering will fix that and many of our other primitive problems with the human mind and body.

>Anything sexual is primitive and animalistic. Some of the greatest minds didn’t engage in sexual acts, and it also leaves you with more energy if you don’t do them.
hm true
>I was thinking more along the lines of not having sons or children.
hm sounds interesting.

"Show me proof that they love". What?
As you already concluded, I am a woman, and I definitely do love, and I have no thoughts about a divorce.
I literally do not understand where in your mind you would think women are incapable of feelings. I mean go ahead and live alone, it is none of my business. I am just against single parenting being propagated, BY BOTH feminists and MGTOW's. Primarily because it damages the children.

>Keep millions of fertilized eggs frozen
>Unfreeze when you want to build a large military
>These people - with no lineage, parents or people who know about them - are raised from childbirth to be the ultimate soldiers
>Have 20 year period to use them between 20-40 while they're useful
>Future where these artificial humans are treated as disposable weapons, and proxy wars are not only fought but encouraged due to the limited lifespan of these "weapons", and the rationale to use them while theyre useful
>The future is basically an MGS plotline

Is this a bad thing?
Wouldn't the spirit of humanity live on in the fact of the construction of the AI? Shouldn't this be our ultimate goal? The immortality of our species

>le all men are autists meme

>you do realise that women by nature share one guy?

Attached: ooh.jpg (1800x1103, 88K)

no women has ever done anything bad to me user. but i feel you.
>But you know what I miss more? Stability and friendship that is given by real women and real women that cares.
women dont care about us, they will only care about children and themselves. a woman has probably never given you anything of worth, outside of you feeling great.

>When little timmy grows up and realizes he's not the same as other kids and doesn't have a mother, don't you believe he'll suffer mommy issues or feel like a weirdo in this society? Your turbo fantasies just reeks of non parental experience.
i think its better timmy grows up without a mother, than with your ex wife.

>What we need to is fix women.
and let them get away with the shit they have caused? they will do it again, if given the chance, just as they have always done.

you also seem to think that women are capable of love. they arent read

Puh-lease, women will never let that happen.

Attached: 15201464295272.jpg (811x811, 209K)

>I am what you are dreaming about.
No, not quite. He's dreaming of actual AI or AGI becoming our companions in place of women, taking over the role of women in caring for and raising children. Of course a sexdoll is no substitute, it's a lifeless piece of plastic. This may change when there's actual intelligence behind its eyes though.

Attached: 1520753690351.png (1280x853, 372K)

>not believing this

you are stupid

Attached: 1520098838129.jpg (1200x1200, 368K)

feminists are women who openly state their hatred for betas.
mgtows understand the real nature of women

please adress this

>a woman has probably never given you anything of worth, outside of you feeling great
Not true, she bought stuff for me actually. With her own money.

Wouldn't this be a net negative for our species?
Its cruel to beta males but women's partner selection does confer a bonus on our species. Only the top tier males reproduce. If what a woman considers top tier is wrong that can be changed with culture.
Or are you talking about some kind of genetic marketplace where only the wealthiest men can afford the most optimum genetic material. And then you would have an upper and lower class sharpley defined by genetic strength.
That sounds a whole lot like Brave New World desu

>checked

wait since im a brainlet, does it say that many women have sexual diseases, while only a tiny amount of men have them? i always knew about 80/20 but TOP.FUCKING.KEK

we will rebel

>but women's partner selection does confer a bonus on our species. Only the top tier males reproduce
who do women like more justin bieber or socrates and tesla?

Where are your sources on these claims?

I have not heard that westerners in proto-neolithic societies part-took in polygamy.

In my opinion polygamous societies have not been successful, there is simply no time to do real tasks when all you do is fuck around.

By real things I mean building things. inventing and creating a high functioning society.

But whose skin will they use for this egg? If it's a single dad then if they use his DNA for the egg the child will basically be a clone of him. It really sees like this only a way for faggots to get biological children.

Would you honestly want to engage in sexual acts? Imagine what you feel after you cum while jerking it. You hate woman and realize how filthy and primitive you are for doing that and deep down you wish you didn’t have a sex drive that controlled you. You could always try and kill your desire by fucking yourself with drugs, but that desire will still be there, like a broken clock trying to work. But if you take away the clock (genetically engineer your sex drive out of existence) then there isn’t a problem and you don’t feel like anything’s wrong with you.

>Its cruel to beta males but women's partner selection does confer a bonus on our species
What a fucking meme. Why do you keep perpetuating this horseshit? Both genders are notoriously bad at choosing mates, women don't have some kind of magical sixth sense.

You would be able to choose how strong and Good looking european featured your kidd is going to look, instead of mutt looked american ones

The (non-Jewish and not subversive) state should raise them.

psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success

wired.com/2009/02/kissingscience/

huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/02/penis-shape-explanation_n_1642613.html

>I have not heard that westerners in proto-neolithic societies part-took in polygamy.
germanics and celtics partook in it as i recall.

I said "If what a woman considers top tier is wrong that can be changed with culture"
Just teach young girls what a good mate is
No one owes you anything gaylord. If you're too ugly to reproduce you shouldn't be reproducing anyway. How could we possibly benefit as a species from giving the absolute dregs of our society the capacity to procreate. Why should a neet neckbeard father a new generation of neet neckbeards.

The future will be gay and male led by a strict hierarchy based on hair color.

Attached: 1364474470806.jpg (352x338, 121K)

Recombinant DNA technologies allow you to mix DNA from any source or even introduce entirely synthetic sequences.

fuck no

hm i'll think about that

yes and you could use dna from guys like Philipp II to make sons of his.

>No one owes you anything gaylord.
I didn't say that cocksucker, I said you're a retard for believing women can somehow sense genetics you fucking moron.

destroying the family is ((their)) mission user
mgtow, feminism, transgenderism, AI
all is part of ((Their)) plan
corrupting the divine family and ultimately control birth like matrix.
go to the gym
git gud
form a family
raise kids
and teach them this.

Attached: womb.jpg (530x356, 43K)

>attraction isnt genetic
>attraction is a social construct

teaching young girls what is right is good, that wont wok however.

>an all male society, where status,clothes and all that nonsense doesnt matter
if you also eliminate niggers
>a society which doesnt value consumerism, but rather intellectual pursuit
if you also eliminate niggers

and you will find that women have always destroyed the family. it was women who supported feminism, vote and divorce stats.

mgtow is the consequence of realising womens anture

As exciting a prospect as artificial wombs may be, it will come with its own set of troubles as a piece of technology. Still, technology can be more reliably improved than human beings, so I guess there's that.

youtu.be/Er3vu2IVLjc

What would be wrong with it? A state that values personal freedom and held valuable subjects in high regard would be 10x better than biological parents raising kids

>wow great point, i hadnt thought of that.
>a life is a life regardless of the host. people may not like something to begin with, that doesnt mean it cant change though.
I'll raise you one further that would be much worse: Tube-born humans mistreating and considering normally born humans as sub-humans or second class citizens.

>divine family
It’s not. Learning, innovation, and progress is

im in
the sex robots dont seem good enough yet though

Attached: sexbots.png (1518x560, 402K)

>ignore my primary point
why did you bother to reply at all
you misunderstand me. I'm not saying the woman should be the arbiter or that young girls know what is right.
I'm saying we can use societal and cultural pressure to encourage women to select better quality men
while simultaneously encouraging young men to the same through the same pressures

*holds

>believes looks are what matter most in genetics
>thinks he's intelligent
top laugh

>so what are we waiting for?

What's to say that genetic engineering wouldn't come into play to make people more passive, domestic, weak, and vulnerable?

All that's necessary is scholarly consensus to decide that the above traits are more useful for a progressive society.

I don't know how you came to that conclusion you moron.
I'm talking about success and ambition. Tangible proofs of personal character. And yes, Sexual attraction plays a role in reproduction you naive babe

>success and ambition are determined by genetics
still laffing

this went out the window a long time ago. genetics do play a part, but there are so many other factors now, meaningless flashing signs that attract pussy like a lamp outside at night attracts moths. Money, fame, etc. Today's society is the farthest we've ever been from a meritocracy. Everyone is confused and we've created a hedonistic hell on earth (see: Hollywood).

Intelligence and aggression are but okay you won this meme competition

Post AI waifus.

Attached: 1518731492341.jpg (1920x1080, 1.74M)

kissless dungeon boy must be sad while Muhamad rapes everything including his grandma

Ok I read the articles, I also googled the polygamy among proto-Europeans.

From my understanding only the Celts practiced real polygamy. And all the successful European societies (although they did sometimes cheat) - adhered to the mold of "monogamy".

I would also be slightly cautious of these articles, because there is currently a feminist movement and a general movement to proclaim polygamy as the only real way. This creates a fashion in the scientific community which skews results.

(Such as the Swedish scientists that said Vikings were actually Muslims based on some idiotic findings).

Ok, so addressing the female issue, I believe that the line of argument you presented based on the articles you sent is engaging in Biological determinism.

To draw the conclusion that women are incapable of love just because that they in once sample group and in one study found that the levels of Oxytocin were lowered after kissing is a bit of a stretch. However even if this was true, other scientific studies point towards that the orgasm for a woman releases Oxytocin but it does not do that for a man.

So there are clearly inconclusive evidence based on the bonding ability of both males and females.

However, I would if I were you really be weary of the biological determinism. Just because science says one thing does not mean it is true. With scientific thinking you sometimes get so lost "looking at trees that you don't see the forest" so to speak.

For instance scientifically speaking men are more violent than women due to testosterone, however you need to see that this is normally distributed and the vast majority of men are not more violent than the vast majority of women. There is a lot of nuance to this.

Better to look at the bigger picture, and from anecdotal and personal evidence, I do think you are wrong, women are definitely able to love, and not all is about hierarchy etc etc. This is just a bit lol.

t. Roastie

Roastie defends roasting

but this will be unimportant when all children are born this way

the state is subject to manipulation. meanwhile parents have always the success of the child at heart.

>muh muhammad
those idiots wouldnt even be here if it werent for the female vote

Roastie making overrreaching arguments based off of conjectures no one ever made