Hurr durr Hitler started the second world war

>hurr durr Hitler started the second world war
>the cowards that actually started are about to start WW3 with russia

why does Sup Forums constantly blame Hitler for WW2?

Attached: faggot.jpg (2685x1509, 781K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1Hk68ojyyCI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He invaded Poland.

He repeatedly attempted to make peace with Poland to regain the land taken from Germnay in the Versailles Treaty. He invaded mainly because Germans in Poland were being abused and mistreated.

Because Poland was hiding behind the Versailles while fucking krauts in the ass. No doubt that kike Churchill was behind that as well.

>abused and mistreated
Murderd

countries eh?

Attached: 7.png (558x614, 24K)

he repeatedly lied and kept pushing the boundaries, and was clearly not to be trusted - also he was increasingly totalitarian and persecuting his own people - the man had to be stopped.

Imagine North Korea in the midst of europe

I hope you're talking about Churchill, frog.

Churchill didn't do any of those things regardless of what criticisms you can muster up.

>go to war to prevent Hitler from annexing Poland
>end up giving Poland to the Soviets

Really makes you think

>also he was increasingly totalitarian and persecuting his own people
>Churchill didn't do any of those things

Attached: 220px-OswaldM.jpg (220x299, 12K)

He wanted to make alliance with Poland in January 1939 directed against USSR but unsuprisingly not everyone wanted another war in Europe. What did Poland have to do with "land taken from Germany in the Versailles Treaty"? It was Germany that agreeded with the terms in Locarno. It's their business.

>He invaded mainly because Germans in Poland were being abused and mistreated.
You repeat the information from the same sources that lie to our faces with fake quotes that can't be traced back to any source Are you too lazy to actually look inside original documents from those time to find out who attacked who and why?

>Sup Forums blames Hitler for WWII
Is this some bizzaroworld kikeposting from tacoland?

Mosley was a LARPtard.

Attached: ivefallensohard.jpg (920x960, 86K)

You do realize the main reason why your country is next in line for the guillotine is thanks to Churchill's letting the kikes have their way with your rights, right?
He handed your future to the zionists on a silver platter. There is no need to muster any criticism, enjoy your hero's legacy.

By May 1940 the war was already going on so Churchill is not relevant to this discussion. Try Eden, Halifax or Chamberlain.

>regain the land taken from Germnay in the Versailles Treaty.
regain the land won fair and square in the total defeat of germany at the end of ww1 (inb4 stabbed in the back meme)

>He invaded mainly because Germans in Poland were being abused and mistreated.
hey look what happened, slavs invaded him a few years later and abused and mistreated a lot more germans, hmm bit of a stupid decision there hitler

Does that make it ok to intern him?

That's all well and good if you live on Mars and not in the real world. Britain is dead and you know next to nothing besides from what Sup Forums has told you about Britain. If something had've occurred in a timely fashion and there was anything left worth saving and it was left to you LARPtards then Britain would die anyway since you only have memes as solutions.

ah yes, churchill was the one invading european countries willy nilly. churchill was the one funnelling troops and arms to a fascist coup in spain. churchill was the one who ripped up every treaty he ever signed. churchill was the one who made a secret pact with communists to carve up poland. churchill was the one who made peace at munich and then wiped his arse with the treaty, thus making ww2 literally inevitable

oh wait no, that wasnt churchill..

>go to war to protect British supremacy
>end up losing your empire
hmm bit of a stupid decision there Churchill

You must be new here, lurk more newfag

I can't think of any civilisation in the past that would've ignored something as blatant as support for an enemy in history.

Yet north korea has been around for over 30 years, un molested. Really makes me think.

>Britain is dead
yeah, Churchill killed it and you faggots cheered him on

Are those the same people who laugh at Russia's attempts to justify their policy towards Georgia, Ukraine, the Baltic states using the fake mistreated minority excuse?

>choice between becoming german vassal or becoming american vassal
>choose american vassal
>somehow this is worse than being german vassal

ww1 had already ruined britain my silly little yank friend, ww2 was just inevitable consequence of not settling the problems of ww1

>something as blatant as support for an enemy in history.
Your country being a kike proxy?

>(inb4 stabbed in the back meme)
Yes, I'm sure the multiple Jewish-led attempted communist insurrections towards the end of the war in no way hastened Germany's defeat or made them more desperate at the negotiation table.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

>>choice between becoming german vassal or becoming Jew vassal
WWII was the end of the Anglo
You lost your Empire and we lost control of our country

kys

>literally believing Goebbels propaganda

Attached: 80c.png (645x729, 77K)

Whoever made the decision to turn the UK into a US colony in 1945 is who killed Britain.

You have nothing. You know that Mosley would have been seen in any time period as inciting support for an enemy in a time of war, regardless of which side you'd support in the fucking Trojan War to World War I, but because of your own WW2 biases you can't admit it.

The jewK goobernment keeps the official peace proposal documents secret to keep retards like you eating fake shit. They were supposed to release last year but the island is enough of a totalitarian prison already they simply shrugged it off and sealed them indefinitely.

>any time period as inciting support for an enemy in a time of war,
Not now
Now we are an open society

>HOW DARE YOU INVADE POLAND HITLER, THIS MEANS WAR! DON'T WORRY GALLANT POLES, WE'LL SAVE YOU!
>Hey what about those other guys who did it?
>Who?
>You know, the Soviet Union? The guys who invaded Poland at the exact same time the Germans did?
>What's a Poland?

hitler made peace proposals
im talking about the "MUH GERMANS KILLED IN DANZIG" shit

Suicidate cabron inutil

locking up a few fascists who were openly traitors is hardly the same

What peace proposals? If it refers to the time between 1939 and 1941 then it's no secret. And it's no secret why UK refused especially with Stalin at Hitler's side and imperialist Japan. They still had their colonies in Central Asia, Middle East and India.

>as inciting support for an enemy

When was the last time bongs died fighting their enemy and not as proxy cannon fodder for Israel's benefit?

only because it is the arse end of nowhere

What was the last worldview you formed not influenced by your last 3 weeks on Sup Forums?

>is hardly the same
As what?
What did Hitler do that was so bad?

Answer the question
When was the last time you fought for the British people?

He did started WWII, José now go back to work El señor Shekelo wants more money.

not all were jewish lead. And the war was lost - it just took the people to rise up and tell their foolish monarchy to fuck off. Like your lot did a few decades before.

says the faggot defending Churchill

There should be no place for intolerance in Sup Forums, only the discussion of ideas.

I think many people here who don't know what they're talking about overestimate what is considered "forbidden" or controversial by historians.

Pushing into Poland, Czechoslovakia and France to start with.

Anything from the Falkland Wars to the war in Ulster. Why in your pea-sized brains must wars always be fought for defensive purposes?

Because I can spot the teenagers on here like flies on shit.

says a burger who did not bother to turn up for the first three years and then stopped short in the last stretch...

yeah I see how you went on to free poland as well

realpolitik my friend - although reality is not something anyone here seems to be aware of

>still defending Churchill

you're not fooling anyone, Moshe

ATTENTION!
Stop asking ignorant questions and simply watch this video;
youtu.be/1Hk68ojyyCI

//thread

Speaking of which, did you know the HUAC was formed prior to Word War II to persecute Americans suspected of having sympathetic views to Germany and the Nazis as well as suspected members of the Ku Klux Klan? Most Americans don't even know this because its history has been deliberately obscured when Jewish commies got butthurt that it got turned around on them.

Attached: Joseph_McCarthy.jpg (996x1191, 577K)

At least as german vassal your overlords are white.

Attached: 1520687677122.jpg (777x1024, 828K)

The sad part is you LARPtards think I'm defending Churchill by being neutral on the subject and denying that the last century is as simple as you want to place it. Did you even know Churchill wasn't Prime Minister at the beginning of World War 2? Events you attribute to him, such as starting World War 2, would've been Neville Chamberlain who was PM until 1940.

>Pushing into Poland, Czechoslovakia
To liberate his people
>and France to start with
That is because France declared war on him
>Anything from the Falkland Wars to the war in Ulster.
To extremely minor conflicts
Will you admit WWII was not in the interests of the British people?

Hitler, or (((Hitler))) tho?

total destruction of any democratic notion. mass arrest adn murder of all and any opposition. banning certain racial and religious groups from taking part in education, practicing professions, teaching, having bank accounts, owning property, getting married,

you know, just the everyday police state slave labour state theft and murder sort of stuff.

oh and mass murder of invalids.

of course you might like all that stuff, but civilised people object.

>banning certain racial and religious groups
Which ones?

This cunt starved 2.1 million people in Bengal yet media doesnt portray him even 1/3rd as bad as Hitler

Hitler starves "6 million" jews and he is the worst man to ever live.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

The Treaty of Versailles established the Polish Corridor, the fact that it was land given to Poland literally makes Poland involved, that's what Poland has to do with it. As for the other points I don't really have an argument, but to say that Poland has nothing to do with the Polish Corridor is is false.

You're the one simplifying the story to fit your brainwashed narrative.

>Did you even know Churchill wasn't Prime Minister at the beginning of World War 2

How did you think he got there? You legitimately believe he got into the position out of the blue and proceeded to choke on kike dick just because?

Attached: lel-.jpg (573x800, 260K)

It wasn't any of our business, we never should have been there at all. To our credit, Hitler actually did declare war on us first, although it's not like we hadn't been working against him in every way short of declaring war on Germany already.

And "realpolitik" has nothing to do with it, cucked hypcritical western governments never had any intention of "freeing" the poles from anyone but Germany.

>To liberate his people
That's one-sided bias.
>That is because France declared war on him
So what? If it were that easy you could become a time travelling peace keeper by applying that logic to every war in history if it's that simple. He still occupied France.

>To extremely minor conflicts
You asked for two wars.

>Will you admit WWII was not in the interests of the British people?
Depends. Nothing beneficial came from it and you can tug ropes all day over specifics of when but certainly after the Battle of Britain it was more than justified, not in-favour.

That's some next level propaganda shit suggesting Hitler's motives were things he never stated.

>WWII was not in the interests of the British people

because it was in British interests to have a land grabbing mass murdering racist take and hold power in europe?

how would that work out?

you really are that ignorant of history?

wew lad, back to grade school

Dude, I've been through that stage like three times in my life. I'm neutral on it. Churchill can't be the evil man to blame for everything in World War II just like Hitler is outside of Sup Forums.

>Nothing beneficial came from
All I wanted to hear

shoots and gasses and uses as slave labour - let us give credit where due.

Was it worth losing their empire over?

>4 posts in
>still posting the same deflective shit

I never stated he acted alone, he was a main catalyst.

His mistake was that he didn't gas poolanders in their death camps. If he knew the future of Britain, he'd did it.

Bongs are the original kike's slaves.

Britain blocked any other kind of solution about German ethnic populations abroad.

Attached: 1410017062712.png (535x490, 15K)

Britain is behind all wars.

By 1940 it was.

Honestly I just post in gen threads now. They don't LARP as much as you people.

well the poos back then were kind of slaves and shooting werent common but the British Raj did shoot some poos. Idk if the gassing part is true but in the end 8 million people have died as a result of these two peoples actions

not having a fascist europe - that was one benefit

you think the economic development of Europe and its freedom for the sixty years after the war would have been matched by Hitler's reich?

They'll say yes because of an entirely war-based economy.

Churchill killed so many millions more by enlarging the war to encompass everyone.

Attached: 1517755129422.jpg (720x347, 57K)

Churchill wasn't in government till after the war started

Lucky for you there is no need to LARP as a brainwashed faggot since you were raised as one.
You can thank Mr. Churchill for that.

>Idk if the gassing part is true
it is

the evidence for it is overwhelming - only Sup Forums tards think that a rebuilt chimney makes it all fake

>HITLER DINDU NUFFIN

Attached: 1492676468657.jpg (1254x1787, 553K)

And now you have a neoliberal, Americanized, muslim infested Europe, whoopie.

but they are of course wrong...

I wasn't raised on information that was neutral on Churchill.

The option wasn't either/or in 1939.

>By 1940 it was.
But you agree you never should have entered the world in the first place
>not having a fascist europe - that was one benefit
How is that a benefit?
How is social democracy working out for you?

>racist
so weak
>Idk if the gassing part is
it's not
6 million is also blatant bullshit

So you actually had to go out of your way to further your misinformation.
Kudos lad, those niggers couldn't have hoped for a better place to conquer.

you could have just let hitler retake German lands and the world would have been fine

Watching /pol debate history is the cringiest shit I have ever seen.

There are very few wars in human history where there are clear cut good guys and bad guys, and WW2 is on the top of that list.
Germany invaded neutral countries left and right.

Poland, Denmark, Norway, Yugoslavia, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg.
Even invaded Italy when their country revolted.

lol @ this thread

Attached: sto.png (700x1131, 881K)

The numbers can surely be manipulated with the help of their media

Poland was one of the dozen countries that regained independence after WWI. All cases are similar. Nations that either tried to free themselves since late modernity or achieved national consciousness in the 19th century. So it was always just nations breaking off from their colonizer or however we call it. Based around ethnic borders though it was never perfect but the whole thing was more or less settled by 1922 or so and from now on the countries were struggling to have their borders recognized and just just being treated as future target. So I don't understand this positions of some early 20th c. German imperialists and basically treating them as a sacred cow because of some reasons. Taking Kashubia/Central Pomerania would be the same as taking any other Polish dominated region. The alternative of accepting the new borders had to be either a century of war or national uprisings.

Also Hitler was mostly focused on getting Poland inside his sphere of influence. Unlike Austria and Czechoslovakia. He wanted them annexed right away. In case of Czechoslovakia we know he was planning this as early as 1937.