'All Might tier' 100%
Or 'I'm a growing boy still' 100%

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plus_ultra
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's stronger than all might now

>100%
>1000000%

I think he's making up the numbers and just winging it.

The second one, i think.
that'd make the most sense

he's going to fail again and somehow get his ass saved by a fortunate string of events, like always

He will be.

I think the latter, but that'll still be enough for him to dominate Overhaul without much sweat

Unless Eri malfunctions half-way through

>not using 1 million %

nigger wat?

The second one was just a battle cry while using 100%. It wasn't meant to be some literal godlike usage of power.

This manga's pretty good. Why all the shitposting?

"I have no idea how to fight so I'll whiff all my attacks and lose no matter how strong I am" 100%.

No this is
"The loli will kill me unless i keep constantly breaking myself"

didnt this nigger already have one million percent back at the training camp? why is 100% hypeworthy now?

durrrr his hair user look he's super saiyan lol

actually now that i think of i remember reading in the volume's omake that the author said it was just his state of mind or something and not actually one million. i'd go and quote the full thing but im a fucking lazyass.

but yeah, my bad for forgetting that bit.

I hope you expect the main character to stick around for the entire series.

didn't All Might regularly go above 100% with his punches.
mastering One for All > loli backpack

100% of the 5% he can tap into

because that was before Full Cowl

right now he's using 100% on all of his body. He's now just a little bit stronger than Prime All-Might.

I can only imagine the influx of retarded anime onlys crying asspull when he does the 1000000%smash in S3.

how long until S3? I can't wait for naked Bakugou

8% you mean?

If that was actually 1000000% he would've destroyed everything within miles. Just look at the kind of destruction All Might and All for One can do. One for All 1000000% would be like a nuke going off.

yeah, retarded anime onlys even though people cried like hell when it happened in the manga to the point he had to address it in a later chapter note

*rolls eyes*

Because it's not pretty good. It's decent and overrated to fuck.

>*rolls eyes*

Soon

Doesn't matter what kind of 100% it is, any 100% creates shockwaves. Does he plan to kill the people in the buildings around him?

Newsflash: Everything likeable gets an equally large amount of people disliking it! More news at 11

>chapter takes time to show flashback to when All Might was putting everything into 100% punches
>not actually going beyond 100%, just PLUS ULTRA shit
>People STILL think one million percent is a real thing

Is it speedreading or stupidity?

stupidity, speedreading and the need to "trigger" people, thinking that they are so clever and so forth.

To Hori’s defense, he actually didn’t put commas between the zeros, compared to, say, when Izuku got the ten million headband. But, I’m playing devil’s advocate here, the misunderstanding is understandable. The raw itself literally put “1000000%” there without any furigana help, so you can’t really blame the readers for assuming he screamed ONE MILLION

Pic related

I think the same situation can be said about the hotly debated “Rewind is an asspull or not”

In retrospect, Hori actually did hint multiple times that there’s more to Eri. Considering Overhaul says that she’s a cursed child non-stop despite the readers’ assumption that her only ability is deleting quirk by *some* means, which, while dangerous, doesn’t really justify that line. This should’ve piqued the readers’ curiosity.

The problem is, Hori already painted Overhaul as an untrustworthy actor by making him confirm the readers’ earlier suspicion that he lied about Eri being his daughter. Thus the reader simply assumed his “cursed child” lines is just another lie and a way for him to control her and they don’t think much about it.

I don’t know if this act of making Overhaul untrustworthy is deliberate or not, he may do it to mislead the readers, but then you can’t really blame them when started calling it an asspull because they missed all the hints either

>literal tumblr gif
>not even Sup Forums related
Typical bnhatard.

I don't really see anything with the Eri situation. Yeah, Overhaul isn't exactly trustworthy, but still. We were never actually told what her quirk was. We were only shown that Overhaul did experiments with her and used her blood/DNA/cells to make bullets.

And then of course, there are those special kind, represented by this fine specimen, whose intent is clearly not discussing the series and, rightfully, should be ignored and mocked whenever possible

After this fight is done do you think Eri will favor Deku or Mirio more?

He has never used One For All at 100%.

All might changed the weather with a simple blow of his arm, deku can barely destroy one building.

Eris power is too strong, shes going to die or lose it somehow. Otherwise all the villains will be aiming for her

She can heal allmighty back to 100%

>didn't want to let her walk away with Overhaul when they first met
>first person to ever hold her gently
>says her quirk is kind and gentle
>won't give her back even while her quirk kills him
Deku. It's not even a contest.

so a shounen battle manga?!

>I don't really see anything
I don’t really understand you here

So I’ll assume you meant that you don’t see Hori foreshadowed that something’s up with Eri

As you said, we never actually told what her quirk actually was, only that her blood/cells is used in the anti-quirk bullet, which- we’re observing this with the benefit of hindsight- made Overhaul’s “cursed child” lines weird because that could mean either: 1) he’s just using those lines to control her. 2) there’s more to Eri that warrants her to be called a cursed child. or 3) both

Which brings us back to my earlier argument about Overhaul being painted as untrustworthy: the moment Overhaul started uttering those lines, the audience already discredited him, thus this disconnect never even occured to the audience

Continuing + adding because I forgot something

We were never told what her quirk was, only that her cells/blood is used for making the bullets and the bullets’ mechanism of action is different from Aizawa (which is suppressing quirk factor) damaging/attacking/targeting the quirk factor directly by some unknown mechanism. At this point the readers assumed that her ability has to do with deleting quirks.

This is a personal headcanon of my mine, but I suspect it's the latter. I've always wondered why lightning spills out of Deku during Full Cowl and if anyone else really sees this (besides to be an indicator for the viewer and look cool). All Might never has this effect when he uses OFA and we know it didn't take much for his body to master it unlike Deku.

So I believe the green lightning is actually leftover energy spilling out from Deku as he tries to activate OFA throughout his body. He can't actually use a true All Might tier 100% off the bat, and this 100% we see now is just the most he can handle at this point with loli backpack without his limbs flying off. As his body grows with OFA, I suspect we won't be seeing this effect as he begins to fully master it since he uses all the energy cleanly throughout his body. It probably sounds dumb, but it's just a headcanon.

>Otherwise all the villains will be aiming for her
Hoo boy, imagine if that’s what Hori’s planning all along

>All Might never has this effect when he uses OFA
He had it once during his fight with All For One. When All Might transformed his right arm back into the muscle form the sparks came out.

I don't really see anything WRONG* with the Eri situation.

Wow. Miss one word and it changes everything. Sorry about that.

Yeah, it was just for flavor. The main schtick of the series anyway is plus ultra (a play on plus alpha) so it makes sense Deku would shout something ridiculous like that anyway while going beyond what his body can take.

I also believe this is Deku's 100% rather than All Might's 100%. By shonen pacing logic, its still to early to give the MC his full asspull in all its glory.

> a play on plus alpha
Are you sure about this? I always interpreted "ultra" as just another way of saying infinity. So " + ∞ " just means "Go beyond infinity", or something like that.

thats not how AfO works. It should be All Mights 100% + Dekus own strength

Well like, plus alpha is pretty much the Japanese version of the phrase "and then some". Replacing the alpha with ultra is like a way of exaggerating it. so like if instead of saying "go beyond, and then some", you said you were like "go beyond and then A SHITLOAD MORE." Maybe that's not the best analogy but that's the basic idea. In a way thinking of ultra as infinity is fitting because it's pretty much the same as Buzz Lightyear's "To infinity and beyond"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plus_ultra
it´s basically just "Further beyond"

You're both wrong. It's a reference to Project MKUltra. Once the declassification of the files occured in the late 1900s - early 2000s, it triggered a radical shift in public perception towards the government. In the BnHA universe, this resulted in an eventual uprising, which culminated in the seizure of nuclear arms by several independent mercenary groups. Unable to handle the extreme pressure of their newfound power and having been indoctrinated during the Cold War era during which they'd grown up to believe that nuclear war was about fully-displaying your force to your opponents, the various mercenary groups almost immediately reached a breakdown in negotiatons. This lead to full-scale nuclear war, which polluted the landscape with nuclear waste for decades.

The only survivors lived in underground bunkers for several hundred years, developing robotic assistants to clean up the Earth's surface. When the time came to resurface, the underground government unearthed the remnants of Project MKUltra, and used the results - actual, working mind-control - to rewrite the memories of the populace.

However, the mind control serum had genetic side-effects, which manifested as what we know as "Quirks". The human race returned to the surface with a rewritten history in their minds.

"Plus Ultra" is a psychological ghost, a remnant of the term "MKUltra". Only the BnHA shadow government behind the scenes knows the true nature of the words. The rest has been lost to history forever.

I think it's pretty obvious it's a subversion of the phrase "non plus ultra" which means simply "at the maximum" or more literally "can't go higher". So to be a hero you must keep getting better and ho beyond your limits, hence why Plus Ultra

Now this is some quality posting. We need more of this. Kudos

That's been true from the moment he received OfA, since he obtained all of All Might's strength plus his own strength on top of that.

Congratulations user, you just saved the thread.

Everyone is stronger than All Might now.

Asspulls and meming about asspulls aside, how fucked is Chisaki now?

Implying deku's base strength means shit without ofa

I think the unique visuals will tie into the eventual revelation that Deku had a Quirk that didn't show any obvious signs, which then fused with OfA.

Doesn't matter, user. Every of the previous generations of OfA had piss poor power, maybe even none. However, the quirk works by taking all that power and adding it up, each generation will be stronger than the previous, regardless of how powerful they are currently

His 100% is objectively stronger than All Might. So the power we are going to see from him should be stronger than anything All Might could put out.

Although it won't be because Horikoshi can't into power scaling
>100% punch can level buildings effortlessly
>8% punch didn't turn Bakugou into a fine mist

>the amount of Reddit and Youtube cancer that will be created after the Deku vs Muscular fight
Kill me now.

>People are going to cry asspull over it even though it will be even more obvious in the anime with Deku screaming "HYAKU PERCENTO"

You are not even trying now

Deku will kill Overhaul and a few other people who are in the range of his 100% attacks. Then the police will arrest Deku for murder and put him in prison where he meets Muscular, Moonfish and Mustard.

Deku's anal adventures

what.

What?

Why didn't they just make Shigaraki quirkless? Even the noncombat uses of his ability are trumped by Warp Gate.

If I left someone off it's either because they've never been relevant, or I forget their quirk and don't feel like looking it up.

Forgot my visual aid.

So a series that is 16 years older can't even get double the sales... great?

"plus ultra" is real 100%, everything else is like 80%. Given how long he can shit out sustained '100%' punches, because there is meant to be a limit to every characters power, even AM.

Who's stronger when in 100% mode? Mob or Deku?

Deku's innate strength is really negligible. Quirkless kid for 15 years who doesn't have and good physical conditioning. I can't tell if his insane durability is cartoon logic (other characters powers not harming themselves, ie explosions, acid, fire etc and the fact that a few of them get smashed into concrete/steel with minor scrapes even without hardening type powers) or OfA based. Personally I think the latter so the additive effects of OfA ain't getting much from Deku.

CLANK

Do we know that One For All actually works that way?

i.e., Strength(OFA) = Strength(Deku) + Strength(AM) + Strength(Nana) + ...

Stockpiling power could also mean something like, for every N seconds OFA gains another X strength. This interpretation would seem more likely if AFO gave OFA-prime a "strength-stockpiling" quirk.

The anime isn't going to pull off the Muscular fight. The "I'm so sorry, Mom," will probably be cringe-worthy.

Mob obviously.

I seriously doubt it just adds the strengths of the individuals. There's been what, seven users? Seven people is not enough to change the weather.
I've always thought the second explanation is the right one. There's some rate at which the quirk's power grows, maybe not based on time, but based on how much the users exert themselves.

Heroes are basically mall cops. When something major happens they don't have the armament to either defend themselves or to control an individual with a dangerous weapon. Not all hero quirks (who participate in the street patrol) are combat capable or defensive enough to make conventional weapons obsolete. Why are they not given guns, tasers or pepper spray? I live in a country where civvies don't carry guns but cops sure as hell do.

If some asshat runs around with a knife or some other tool not every hero is going to be able to control the situation. These fucks don't even wear bullet proof vests as part of the day job. And to take that to the example of where I live, cops get shot almost never, yet wear the vest when on duty. Heroes are horribly under equipped/trained and quirks don't make up for it. League Villains as well should be supplementing their quirks with weapons (some kinda do, but not all have a decent side arm).

>it's japan
>that's not the society of the series
>that's not what the series is trying to for
I know, it's just annoying me.

Oh I'd be so fucking sad if the anime doesn't do the Muscular fight justice.

Hori should really give us more info on how OFA actually works.

I don't think it really needs to be explained, as long as Hori knows how it works and keeps it consistent.
This reminds me of when the force was explained in Star Wars and no one gained anything from the knowledge of it.

Mob no contest.

The only time he ever had that affect was when his muscle form was out of time and he forced his non-muscle form body to use ofa and the lightinig-stuff went away as soon as he forced himself into his muscle-form like against AFO for those last punches .

so basically this supports this headcannon cuz he had the lightning when he had his betabody and lost it when he went into chad mode

>pic related

hehehe you retard ofc deku will win even in 20%! because he have eri back rewind power to heal

O tier

Given how Overhaul resents Eri and calls her a cursed child, I'm guessing that she ended up unmaking her granddad too. It explains his absence and why Overhaul is trying so hard to make the yakuza great again.

Reminder thay deku is still too smol for the most elite of clubs.

I figure a punch while 8% fills his whole body is much less than an 8% packed punch. AM blasts out focused explosive bursts of power while Deku's full cowl circulates it all once. If OfA is indeed a quirk that stockpiles power over time rather than by each successors then we're looking at something along the lines of massive supply of stored kinetic energy rather than simple muscle enhancement.

I'd say the opposite. His whole body being enhanced would enhance the punch. Just putting it all into a punch is inefficient. There's more to throwing a punch than your fist