So when does Kuon stop being a bitch? She's like the wrong kinda tsundere, but without the dere...

So when does Kuon stop being a bitch? She's like the wrong kinda tsundere, but without the dere, and kinda without the tsun. So mainly just misunderstands things instantly that she caused, and gets violent towards haku immediately.

Anime or games, either way.

Anju a cute.

Nekone did everything wrong but she's still cute!

The final game still not out in english? Just slap me with the spoilers already.

>The final game still not out in english?
Its been out like two months
>Just slap me with the spoilers already.
why? Just play it.

I never actually finished underwater ray romano, the game, I mean. Is it worth it? Should I play the new one too? please solve my problems, Sup Forums.

Its a classic, its high tier even if it doesn't stand out among VN's as the first recommendation. Its one of those cult classics that gets mentioned a lot over time, tends to spring back up at times. Its an old Sup Forums favorite.

Sequels are good, feel good as a continuation. At least if we're talking about the games. The second series anime was kinda botched.

Kuon didn't even love Haku.

Just wait for the superior Uta1 girls to return.

Kuon is never really a bitch but she's the type of girl with tons of secrets that bothers me.

I don't care for stories where old protags come in and "Show these dumb kids how its done" as they take the credit and humiliate them by showing how cool they are.

Uta1 girls come in and I'll appreciate them as side characters, but for the new game I'll prefer to appreciate the new girls. But just apparently not Kuon. Anju and bird girl are fine so far.

Lotta scenes are dedicated to "Haku, you just woke up today, you're injured and have to fight wolves, but you'll walk 20 miles and then do labor at the Inn, you can't eat otherwise. I'm making you work for your own benefit". "Haku, I undressed in front of you suddenly for no reason because I forgot you were here, YOU'RE A PERVERT, I'LL HURT YOU WITH MY TAIL". "You don't deserve money, I control all your money now. You're irresponsible despite being shown to be smarter than me in the first day you woke up". "Haku you fixed the waterwheel for the village which saves them a lot in the coming days, but you didn't tell me immediately, so I'll hurt you".

Every other scene she's squeezing him to death with her tail. Pretty much never his fault either, even if he's a sneaky fuck.

Don't forget maroro

He's not a waifu

Touch fluffy tail.

Until he goes around killing everyone

>still PS exclusive after first game
>don't wanna buy PSvita/ps4 just to play it
Though I heard gameplay itself is pretty bland, I do want to read the 3rd game. I'm thinking of playing the 2nd game since you can at least use a ps3 emu for it and from what I heard they changed a lot of shit.

Its a tactical RPG, its pretty damn standard stuff. If you played the first game you know how the others work.

Although they certainly tried adding a lot of shit compared to the first game, from what I've seen so far

Characters randomly talking during battle, characters will have strange animations during battle, you have items now, some sorta passive abilities now. Its weird when you're thinking of a move and the enemy has a little attack animation at your character right next to them, and your character blocks it. Its not something you actually control, its just a little animation thing.

I love this series

The only good thing about the second anime was the first OP.
When they played it in one stage in MoT I got goosebumps.

Honestly I wish the second season was made properly and them actually considering a season 3. The third game is so sweet