Is it good?

Only one way to find out.

Define "good."

Are you asking if you'll like it? Maybe, who knows. We don't know anything about you.

Are you asking if a great deal of skill went into its creation? Of course. A number of highly skilled animators, directors, and other creative staff worked on the show and whether or not his style is too niche, even people who don't enjoy his work will admit that Nisio Isin has a great sense of the mechanics of narrative construction and can always write something moderately interesting without much effort.

Are you asking if it is generally considered "good" in the wider consensus of the community and/or market?Yes, it sold extremely well, gets regular threads here, gets discussion across most anime forums of comparable size, and scores well on aggregate sites like MAL.

Are you asking if it is "objectively good"? That's a stupid question and you don't deserve any explanation on why since you're a lazy shitposter for making this garbage thread anyway.

i was more so asking for everyone's or anyone's opinion on the show as to whether or not they thought it was good

That's a pretty useless question, I could tell you that it is my favourite anime of all time. But who cares?

>autistic ranting

I know how you feel though.

To answer OP's question, I've never been a fan of this franchise. Maybe my IQ just isn't high enough to appreciate it.

I think it's great. Beneath all the snark and bantz is a pretty heartfelt story.

I thought the conversations between characters were very uninteresting, that's the main appeal of this series. Couldn't get past episode 7 or 8 I think.

i do, and i want to know why

Bake is good. The rest is pretty decent but it has pretty boring points if you ask me. Wasn't really a fan of Neko black, Hane, some of Owari S1

>cool self-contained story arcs that also interlink enough for the series to feel cohesive
>top-notch character interaction
>when the show lacks in animation, the backgrounds are great, and the high-budget parts are also extremely cool
>baller OST
>the fucking date episode
If you're OP, just watch the first couple episodes. They're a self-contained story arc that's over in like 2 episodes and it gives you a decent taste of the formula for the series.

It's worth it for bat

It's made by shaft, of course it's going to be good.

Stargazer scene is one of my favorite anime moments.

It's fuckin' great.

Most shaft shows are complete garbage.

This except OST is ok imo

She technically doesn't show up till S2!

there is not 1 single good thing about this show

Just don't get too attached to crab and be a retard about it. Shaft oversold her in Bake and then the author decided to focus on the other, better characters.

Yes, but it's a pain to watch since it's mainly dialogues that go on and on with shot composition that feels like an art student's final project. Also the show's plot is basically a stupid harem, even when subverting the usual tropes in a sophisticated manner.

I recommend watching it while ODing on adderall, and afterwards going for Kizu because it's way more fun to watch, and capping with Kuro (black) to answer some questions that tie both parts together. Or... you could just read the novels.

>i'm too cool to enjoy a good anime for what it is

I was always hesitant about getting into it because it seemed like there was just too much content to tackle but once I picked it up it just became one of those things I couldn't put down and just kept going for the next episode and the next season. I'm reading the books right now which fill in a few holes that I guess they decided weren't necessary, but if you want an MC who fails to be perfect but manages to have his own personality and set of beliefs whether you agree or not, then just fucking watch it already.

It's no brilliant masterpiece, but it's one of those shows where every single one of the characters is memorable, and in a good way.

Made me buy the light novels and I normally hate books. It's a fun ride with a lot of rewatch potential

>show is a harem
>MC is in a relationship with a girl from episode 4 to the end
>other characters are either little girls, homosexuals, dead, oddities, family and God knows what

Really? I'm a huge fan of this series overall, and I hate books as well! What about the books makes you like them?

It just fills in some holes and is more extensive than the show for obvious reasons. It's written a bit differently and gives more insight into the characters. It's pretty good. The only draw back is the translation but that's only a minor point

And he has better, more interesting relationships with the supernatural lolis, lesbian, and his family members.

Jesus, those are some thick eyebrows

Kiss-Shot Acerola Orion Heart Under Blade

Do you like French New Wave films?

If you do, you will like this.

10 years later and still no girl has surpassed Senjougahara

so yes.

Yes, 2 reasons: Kimi no Shiranai and episode 13.

crab parts are good the rest is meh.

from memory ep 1-3 then 11 or 12

Literally my ideal life partner

shit my bad it's ep 12

>one rabid waifufag samefags

That's the part of the them problem with this series. Although I appreciate the characters and story and consider them both to be of high quality, it's the fan base that makes me slightly embarrassed to admit I watch this. It makes the series into more of a joke when the fans are constantly spouting '2Deep4U' crap at almost any opposition to it.

M Night: The poster was a thirsty tsundere.

It's retards that failed freshman literature and can't understand shit like unreliable narrators or pick up on plot that isn't bog standard and/or spoonfed to them who get angry about the story not trying to be something it isn't and cry "2DEEP4U."

Heavily eyebrow'd girls deserve love too

>the fucking date episode
it is fine if your talking about the date in owari but if it is the doomsday starry date, you'll have to reconsider.
>Stargazer scene is one of my favorite anime
read/watch Kabukimonogatari and tell me if that starry scene is objectively great.

consequences of that starry date.
>cat's stress sky-rocketed and turned into neko
>bat's jealousy meter reached its limit and she ran away
>without snail's tip, rrrgi did not find bat
>without bat around neko was able to kill rrrgi
>bat found that out and made neko/cat her first victim
>days after that, 99.99% of humanity turned into mindless zombie

the tragedy in route x was not caused by snail's survival but because of crab butting in the relationship between bat and rrrgi. cat killing rrrgi was just a consequence of that. nisio did a great job in showing how wrong their relationship is in kabuki. i hope he keeps on putting crab on the sideline to prevent something like route x from ever happening again.

>No

Everything is good except the girl in the pic attached.