What if soy drinking isn't the cause of low testosterone on men...

What if soy drinking isn't the cause of low testosterone on men, but the consequence of a lifestyle that avoids manly behaviour?

Attached: soy tits.jpg (600x503, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPnwctVXEcs
youtube.com/watch?v=tWbLkXhGEmo
youtu.be/C8dfiDeJeDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why not both?

so theres this

I don't know why it didn't load

Attached: IMG_4FE99F433A34-1.jpg (1125x2436, 1.28M)

this is an article from DM...TODAY

soy boys eternally fagged

How did that guy get rid of the moobs?

just look at the cirurgy scars below his nips

"Multifactorial"

Drop the soy thing, you guys are so insecure about what is manly and what isn't that it's pathetic.
The fact is that you can be as manly as you Luke but you're still going to get cucked or die a virgin, Europe will still get race mixed and you will be alone and bitter for the rest of tour lives.
I find it ironic that most soyboys have wives, while you guys are angry virgins turning to internwt fascism out of insecurity and wanting to belong.

I got soytits
I can’t get rid of them even when I drop to lower than ideal weight and I’m bones with tits
How the hell do you get rid of soytits?

Soyboys have wives it’s true
But the wives don’t have husbands they have male girlfriends

in the gym yesterday I saw a guy wearing a shirt that said: "SOY QUEER LATIN@"

I'm amazed everyday that we can actually meme things into reality

Attached: IMG_1811.jpg (981x819, 153K)

>projection, the post

Have your gyno fixed

It is soy, but there are also a shitton of other shitty things in (((modern))) industrial foods that fuck you up.
Play a game sometime and see how many of your goy snacks have soybean oils or soy lecithin in them.

Are you losing body fat percentage or are you just becoming skinnyfat?
If it's legit gyno, then have them removed.

Attached: 544.png (600x526, 526K)

You guys are the ones projecting your insecurity on to guys bit being manly enough for you, they work, their have wives, but just because they don't look look like an NFL player and play video games you give them shit. Stop being a faggot, you only care about other men if you want to fuck them or something.

Excessive Alcohol

Alcohol is famous for sapping testosterone levels and increasing estrogen.

This is why many drinkers develop man boobs and have little muscle mass.

Aka the skinny fat look.

What the fuck!!! My beer made me have tits?!?? What the fuckkk beer isn’t suppose to be manly
Why didn’t anyone redpill me about this I drink almost 4 a day
I have women’s tits because I drank beer!!

>t. soyboy

A lot of people must love soy or something because I see people come here to defend soy all the fucking time.

No one believes you're anything other than angry, closeted soyboy

Come back when you are doing 200 push ups daily. Tell us about your tits then are they are as prominent then.

It doesn't help

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPnwctVXEcs

I do 100 a day I feel this makes it worse some days because if I ever stop even for a week they sag a lot

How much body fat have you got?

You've got gyno. Shouldn't of taken all those brain pills ya dip.

Or maybe ur just fat

It's a combination of feminin behavior being the norm for both genders now and esterogens in everything we eat and drink. Even water is contaminated with this shit because everyone is pissing hormones.

That’s not Gino that’s just fat tits.

I think about 90% of these "gyno" cases are just cases of unfortunate excess fat. I hardly ever see lads with tits who don't have a muffin top.

Ok time for some harsh truth.

Of all conspiracy theories you can always take some true fact and extrapolate it to their possible consequences.

Take for example !they are making the frogs gay¡¡¡" just happens that factually the estrogen related waste our cities produce end in their water and produces a sexual diphormism.

The issue with the frogs is that they react to the environment and to the chemicals in the environment, now what happens to humans?

Humans in the last century have pushed for a more integral more egalitarian society, now men and women live together all the time, and there's couples that simple spend all day together fucking and touching each other, what this produces it's hormones, and this hormones are shared among individuals with fluids and such, this it's how males became soyboys, they take estrogen directly, same thing females do with testosterone.

By making the world more equal we also made females chemically more masculine and viceversa.

Untrue.
Gyno affects /fit/ guys more than it does fat guys.

that's more of a quizzical incomprehension look

He could probably bench 225

I don't think that by simply touching you exchange hormones. You have to eat a pussy at least

>able to still talk in falsetto
Imagine being this much of a soy

Attached: vito2.gif (500x272, 302K)

I mean gyno is probably misdiagnosed a lot because people see a chubby dude with tits and think he has gyno.

Gymbros and anti-soys consider pic related skinnyfat.
>tfw shirtless Lincoln could lay waste to an entire gym of whey-swilling faggots

Attached: Chopping-Lessons.jpg (550x413, 115K)

You can have an hormonal inbalance by some words in an old letter.

There is gyno and adipo, adipo is when you have grease in your tits and gyno is when your hormones were a bit fucked at some point. It's common during puberty but it's supposed to go away, sadly for me it didn't.

Bottom right isn't soy, it's a fat bastard

Attached: 1520719613627.jpg (720x960, 82K)

If adipo is just fatty tits, then surely you could lose bodyfat and at least reduce them?
Don't you have "free" healthcare like we do in the UK? Just get them sliced off.

I like his braces.

Oi, soyboy, be a good goy and drink your soy. Your gf Joy will buy you a Gameboy, but only if YOUR a good boy, the soy-kinda goy, a feminist's toy, a zionist's ploy, a true

S O Y B O Y
O
Y

B
O
Y

I can still have soy sauce with my chinese food, though? right?

T: vegan

90% of soy sauces use artificial soy substitutes anyway.

Shit this is gold

Ok, cool.

Why do you care about what other men are doing though?
I can tone down anger, but you can't tone down your hatred for men who don't go to the gym.

At least the soyboy feminist toy is married and having white babies, even if the woman rules the roost.

Bro you need to start lifting weights, when your pecs start to get built up it will square your chest out and spread the surface fat out more when you stand up straight with your shoulders back. Lifting weights has been shown in studies to increase testosterone by 10% on its own, thats statistically significant. If you're a man you should be lifting 2 days a week upper body 2 days a week lower body, 3 days of rest in between:
M:Upper
T:Lower
W:Cardio walking
Th:Cardio 80% walking 20% jogging
Fri:Upper Lifts
Sat:Lower Lifts
Sun: Cardio walking
Monday: Cardio walk/jog
Tues: Upper Lift
ETC.ETC.ETC

You drink soy and like it because u r a faggot. The entire appeal is toward that mindset.

wow, who are THESE fags

I have man tits with no soy, how do I get rid of them? I even have lost 65 pounds in the past 5 months but still the man boobs remain

Y right. But u have to compare the situation from now to 40 years ago (where men still existed). Couples always lived together.

>no soy
I don't personally think that soy is responsible. It could still be a hormonal issue.
Have you still got excess body fat? The tits are the last parts to go.

Nice rebuttal, niggers.

>At least the soyboy feminist toy is married and having white babies, even if the woman rules the roost.

>Why do you care about what other men are doing though?
I can tone down anger, but you can't tone down your hatred for men who don't go to the gym.

I'm not the one being this autistic about who and who isn't having kids or having my worldview entirely concocted from Sup Forums memes.

You do realize there are people beyond Sup Forums who aren't left wing who are married, have kids, go to church, and have jobs?

Yeah but that idea that you can stay all day trapped inside doing nothing but fucking it's kind of new, without proper birth control that always ended in puppies.

Attached: Doktor Sleepless_#002_018.jpg (617x468, 51K)

Why would I take a post like that seriously?

I think I might have soy moobs but I'm also fat so idk. Should I go to my local synagogue and smack the rabbi with my luscious man titties until he gets that the goyim aren't gonna take his shit anymore?

It's not adipo, I'm a thin guy. My tits got pointy when I was maybe 12-13 but I never cared.
Years later I asked my doctor about how I could get them removed, she told me that it wasn't bad enough to get them cut. Maybe one day I 'll pay full prize.

If i' m cold it looks fine but else my nipples look puffy. It's not huge but it's still bothering.

>fat
why go to doctor before fixing this problem

It's daring, but try to fuck your hormones up so your tits get massive, then have the surgery done when they are big enough.

Gyno means you have a hard mass under the nipple (it's the gland that has developed there). Adipo will extend or retract based on temperature just as you described. Did your doctor physically touch your tits? If so then you do in fact have gyno (if that's what she said), otherwise you need to check yourself.

Babies are smaller so lower concentrations would be sufficient to have marked endocrine presentation in infants. BPA was used in baby bottle until 2008, and was ban shortly after being found to be hormone disruptive, this still did not prevent pregnant mothers and breast feeding women to discontinue use, and is detectable in breast milk and umbilical cords.

Its always been that. A lack of physical activity is often why.
People say that drinking alcohol increases estro levels. People have been drinking alcohol for millenia, yet it didn't seem to be as much of a problem then. Its the sedentary lifestyle that modern society has made possible.

Attached: kuumotus kehoittaa sinua miettimään.jpg (1136x640, 90K)

>I can still have soy sauce with my chinese food, though? right?
Get a bottle of Bragg's Liquid Aminos, faggot
It's better than soy sauce and is actually good for you, like everything else Bragg's makes

It isn't just the lifestyle (although it absolutely is that too).

>Xenoestrogen is considerably worse
>Xenoestrogen in plastic bottles, plastic containers, everything plastic you touch and eat and drink from
>Xenoestrogen is in huge concentration in RECEIPTS - every time you touch a receipt, especially a freshly printed one, this shit is seeping into your skin
>Endocrine disrupting chemicals are sprayed on all of our crops, hormones and antibiotics pumped into meat
>Sugar is in everything, especially low fat shit - all the sugar makes you fat, which produces more estrogen

Combination of factors right?
People generally never had access to the cheap and readily available alchy they have now..
Good hard alcohol was a rich commodity, and for those poor(er) who could afford enough to be a drunk, well they probably worked their asses off which helped to counteract it.
>Excessive alchy is bad
>Being sedentary is bad
>Both make you a flabby worthless estro-boy

It's an idea that didn't cross my mind be cause of how fucking out there it is

Yes, I searched a lot about it. I'm 20, I tried to put on muscle for a better result, it looks bad from the profile but otherwise it's not hideous. It's a gyno, there is one nipple where I can clearly feel the gland and another where I feel it less. It's clearly gyno, no doubt about it.

But it's not bad enough for it to not "disappear" whenever it's cold.

"sOY" REFERS TOA FUCKING BEAN

YES

IT HAS A SMALL BIT OF PHYTOESTROGENS IN IT BUT THEY'RE NOWHERE NEAR THE POTENCY TO CAUSE LOW TESTOSTERONE

DO YOU RETARDS ACTUALLY THINK A SIMPLE AND NUTRITIOUS LEGUME IS THE REASON FOR THE WEAKENING OF MEN

Do it, faggot.

>DO YOU RETARDS ACTUALLY THINK A SIMPLE AND NUTRITIOUS LEGUME IS THE REASON FOR THE WEAKENING OF MEN

Of course they do everyone here has aspergers.
Soyboy is really catchy though which is why I still use it.

Why would I, the last thing I need is more fucked up nipples

>Chicken and egg

Does soy cause bitchboyness or does the bitchboyness cause one to crave soy?

Fuckkk kill yourself

The alternative is to do body building until your LBMI reaches around 24-25, then you'll have a medically-appropriate reason to have it removed.

youtube.com/watch?v=tWbLkXhGEmo

Attached: UrSoyGay.jpg (1280x912, 128K)

I remember hearing somewhere that a little bit of bloodletting is healthy and is needed for males. Which I guess makes sense cause of how we used to fight a lot in ancient times.

Why the fuck do you care what other people think?

>hypocracy: the post

Also shouldn't you be somewhere using a plastic sport to fend off a rabid pack of pakis with from bumming your mum?

Man wtf I never wanted to eat edamame but then I figured out it had estrogen and I was like HA no girl hormones for me!! Then I figured out hops have phytoestrogens.....wtf is that true man I could give a shit about soy I hate it but BEER has estrogen wtf?? Can someone please ease my concious that hops don't give me estrogen

Can you make one that says now that's what I call gay

They do. Worst thing is they are actually confirmed to do so, while soy is a pseudoscience until any compelling evidence is given.

>A lack of physical activity is often why.
you don't get boobs due to lack of physical activity
it depends what you eat and drink
most/certain types of beers? maybe

But it's like a temporary thing right? Like once it's out of your system (the alcohol) the estrogen gets flushed out right? I'm never gonna look at a beer the same way again there must be some way I can drink it and not give myself estrogen transfusions

youtu.be/C8dfiDeJeDU
Actual arguments and rebuttals, which I have yet to see from the ones making the claim

That's not how hormones work, lad.

a sedate lifestyle is a killer for men
being fat = more adipose tissue = high estrogen production
fuck this soy meme. if you have an estrogen problem, it's most likely because of your own production, or shitty dna. lost the weight fatty.

:((((((((((( I will find a way to drink beer....and not be a woman....wtf..........

me too

Attached: IMG_0842.jpg (320x240, 22K)

Read: Because once we redpill the normies they too will understand that soy boys and cultural marxists have to be removed.

Think about the average beer drinker, and what hey end up looking like. There are more signs of having high estrogen than man tits. Beer gut? Those wide love handles? Yep. That is low test/high est.

Lincoln was a depressed faggot who forcibly made niggers citizens and doomed your country.

thinned male pattern baldness. skinny fat. kys

>manly behaviour
You are confusing the result with the cause.

>Why didn’t anyone redpill me about this I drink almost 4 a day
If you almost drink 4 beers then you already have non-existent testosterone. I drink like a fish and am jacked.

Do you eat a small or no breakfast, a small or no lunch and a big dinner?