Adults Acting like babies

Infants on their birthdays are given a personal cake to smash open, play with, and ruin called a "smash cake." Adult Millennials have started doing this as well, diving face first into cakes, smearing in on their face, and acting like babies on their birthday.

youtube.com/watch?v=8yXUmnL6Sx0
youtu.be/FU_cK_QKTMQ?t=1m27s
youtube.com/watch?v=qeqXLaUpBPM

Attached: smashCake.jpg (634x792, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vz7V5NHgwDg?t=1m10s
youtube.com/watch?v=DSaKL9cYHDI
youtube.com/watch?v=5AqfFWXAOyY
youtube.com/watch?v=On71GVvzKSU
youtube.com/watch?v=FKhY4Sjt1zk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Smash cakes is a recent adult fetish. Anyone who feeds a child sugar is guilty of lunacy and weakness

People don't want to grow up because the world sucks, and because it's easier to remain in a perpetually infantile state, so you can still have "fun" while shielding yourself from any hardship and challenges.

Okay, they're retarded. Leave them alone. Let them be retards. What does this have to do with politics or news? Fuck off.

How did that one woman eat the entire cake?!

Same reason soy-boy numale threads. The degeneracy of America and acceptance of these behaviors contributing to the downfall of society.

Smash cakes, for both children and man-children, are given their own personal cake. Guests get one as well.

Attached: smashCake2.jpg (1200x630, 759K)

Did this once when I was alone on my birthday. No females, no friends, no family in town. Smashed my face right into the cake like Robin Williams did with the pie in “Mrs Doubtfire”. Immediately stopped cuz sugar frosting in your eyes cucking hurts.

This is an actual thing? Really? Shakes head

Kek.

Bumping so we can maybe have more of a conversation about this.

And if your peers are morons you don't care about impressing them.

Aahahaha, the first guy has soyboy titties

REPUBLICANS BEING TURNED AWAY FROM POLLS IN PA-18 SPECIAL ELECTION

youtu.be/vz7V5NHgwDg?t=1m10s

Attached: smash3.png (549x421, 287K)

LEFTIST

MILLENNIALS

LEFTIST

GENERATION X

Attached: 1518586697601.jpg (720x762, 34K)

Nobody does this faget

Faggot.

Gayfer

This is honestly sickening to watch.

Attached: What A Fag.jpg (571x532, 79K)

youtube.com/watch?v=DSaKL9cYHDI

He's good looking and in good shape. These types of threads shoot themselves in the foot by only portraying fat people as immature. It's everybody.

youtube.com/watch?v=5AqfFWXAOyY

It looks like a narcissistic normie trend then a gross fat slob trend

>Celebrating your birthday past your early teens.
Bunch of soft faggots.

wtf are they even doing it for

youtube.com/watch?v=On71GVvzKSU

Wrong this is a C.I.A. psy-op like the tide pod challenge that's just making people question certain social norms. In other words, the C.I.A. is trying to make this into a meme that people believe.

I bet you a million dollars no one is actually doing this. The C.I.A. just produced all this footage somewhere and are trying to convince people this is actually happening (when its not). Like come on, eating cake like a baby, that's just a bit over the top, but funny.

Attached: 1520600914536.jpg (1024x1024, 131K)

youtube.com/watch?v=FKhY4Sjt1zk

Of course millennials could figure out a way to ruin cake. Imagine going to this fags party and watching this shit while everyone stands around thinking the cake was for everyone.

The infantilization of the modern men is a politic issue much more important than Trump and other "news" will ever be.