WW3 soon

holyshit now i'm scared, someone please remove our PM, shes fucking everything up. we really dont need this
over stupid reasons, why is she doing this? is this a plot?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 19.31.07.png (1067x779, 826K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ciy5R-tLiE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>br*ts start ww2
>br*ts start ww3
not surprised desu

Don't care

Chemical attacks are like using a small nuke, it's effects will persist for hundreds of years. If Russia really are behind this, they've done something world war three worthy.

I should nuke Stockholm and then say Sweden started world war three when they retaliate.

>Everyone claims that Trump is going to star WW3 while Europe will be ultra-peaceful
>fast forward 2 years and Trump is about to start peace talks with North Korea and Europe is collapsing into conflict

This timeline is weird

Well we have nukes too

>If Russia really are behind this
more likely a false flag, they really want their Russia war because the west trading with Russia could totally fuck over the planned Chinese market dominance

>Russia acts aggressive
>accuses others of acting aggressive
Sounds about right, Putin is a one man propaganda machine

>why is she doing this? is this a plot?
This:
Judenkriege
>Judenkriege
Judenkriege
>Judenkriege
Judenkriege
>Judenkriege
Judenkriege
>Judenkriege
tl;dr
>Judenkriege

How could they give a woman power to threaten another country? It's absurd. They are far too impulsive and emotional.

>Putin is a one man propaganda machine
I want him to announce he has created genetically modified Boll Weevils that are addicted to opium poppy

Look at the mess she made of the election.
Civil servants (yes minister) run the country. They created the EU and live it. They convinced her to do an early election on a campaign of blood curdling threats against the public which destroyed her own majority because she was getting gung-ho over Brexit.
She's a total alien

>live it
Love it
I hate my phone now

No. You have burger nukes. Burgers designed them (and can't prevent you from using them).

Why post then snowflake. Bottom sore for some reason?

oh for fucks sake the brits are going to drag us into another world war
You have OUR nukes

Attached: 1517882718352.jpg (410x424, 35K)

>Brits: "stop killing our citizens"
>Russia: "lol shut up or I'll fucking nuke you"
>Sup Forums: "WOW YOU STUPID BONGS STOP MAKING BASED RUSSIA NUKE US, YOU'RE CAUSING WW3!!"

the state of this place

When the kikes want war, we will have war.

>(and can't prevent you from using them).

pffft, UK nukes aren't shit, we switch them off and they sit there doing nothing

t. bored jsoc officer

nothing will happen. Gonna be some big Kim.com deflated balloon

Wrong.
We designed them, like the first atom bombs were an Anglo American effort. Why post when you don't know anything. All you've done is embarrass yourself.
It's a Hawker design ICBM

Hey if the Brits want a war with Russia that is their business. Just dont drag us into it handle your own shit.

>dailymail
>news

the dailymail talk about ww3 and conspiracy theories all of the time. On new year they post articles like 'Nostradamus was right!', 'top secret UFO cover-up on Google Earth?' etc etc. They are not a credible news source and exaggerate everything. Here's whats going to ACTUALLY happen:

Some sanctions
Might kick out Russian diplomats

There's not going to be some nuclear war ffs, calm you tits mate.

>jsoc
Jdif liar
If you knew the first thing about nukes you wouldn't have wrote that, clown shoes. Watch Seaseme street and don't bother the adults again.

>remove our PM
more like remove putin

Just fucking expel their embassy staff and confiscate all Russian assets in the country, jesus fucking christ, grow a fucking spine already.

The irony of this coming from an American...

Sure. And how do you launch them ?

>he thinks he can just switch of our trident sub nukes

>Oppenheimer
>British American

exactly this though, we're so cucked and yet she tries to standup against russia? fucking why. now the
whole world will get dragged into this because of this. if we had a man in power he'd know to back down right
now and "cooperate" instead of threatening fucking russia.

you know, nerv-agent attacks on traitors are all part and parcel of living in a world of no borders which they wish
to create. if we can let isis terrorist back and we can let in russian spies with hazardous weapons. if WW3 does start,
they're gonna abuse EU's freedom of movement to chemical attack mass-civilians for sure.

Shut the fuck up pussy, weak fucks like you need to be taken out, enjoy the ride.

:(

Attached: anglo.jpg (591x864, 96K)

Stick them in a milk bottle and light the fuse. Fuck off and come back when your not making things up you clown.

You're welcome world!

Don't be scared. (((Russia))) will be silently suffocated in the near future, get a grip!

That's it. Time for the UFO tech.

Calm down, you're like a little girl faced with the spaghetti monster.

>Therese May would rather start WW3 than talk about solving the muslim pedo rape gangs in her country.

Attached: 1490644733325.jpg (960x719, 43K)

Definitely UK or US intelligence behind this, Russia is usually somewhat less brazen. False flag

Portugal stands with Britain.
To war!

(mounts on donkey)

Attached: Prepare to suffer.jpg (1792x1008, 156K)

Anyone else going to be crushing their workout later thinking of glorious combat? We will be witnessed anons, we are awaited in Valhalla.

She's shit stirring with Russia to take focus away from her pedo mates at Westminster.

didn't hillary assassinate like 100 people? why is everyone getting their panties in a bunch over 1 dead spy?

nothing wrong with world wars lad

Attached: Benis.jpg (501x455, 41K)

Attached: 1512597942486.png (409x449, 306K)

Brits are fucking retarded

That's better.
Yes. This ones got something sensible to say.

fear is a bad counselor bruh

She's right, she's doing the right thing too

Good. Why are we paying trillions for military strength if all we ever do is carpet bomb a couple dozen goat fuckers. It's about time Trump proves to the rest of the world he's not a Russian spy or an old pussy. I voted for him SO I ALREADY KNOW. Blow that red fucker up

Attached: HHPC2I3.jpg (443x351, 21K)

I thought you wanted happenings? Are you not entertained?

Feeling suicidal.
Must be a British thing.

>WW3 worthy
>No actual concrete evidence that it was the Russian government.

Fuck off shill

CIA puts Pompeo in power lul gl
Putlandia is fucked
But not as fucked as Iran

I am thoroughly entertained and ready for the upcoming Ww3/Arms race/Space Race. To the stars we go lads.

>when a space marine pulls a caitlyn jenner

Fucking finally.
I want to die.

>invokes article 5
Russia would be fucked, their economy (what little of it there is) would collapse.

Make sure its just windy enough for Dublin to get hit with the fallout when you nuke the place will ya, bunch of pseudo brits

>Amerimutts siding with the eternal anglo
Well, the world is fucked.

This. What's the alternative? They've contaminated a town, possibly killed a police officer and some paramedics, on our soil after an agreed spy swap some years ago. What do you suggest? A strongly worded letter and a stern look?

>Russia responsible for Polish Tu-154 crash
>Russia responsible for Alexander Litvinenko asasination
>Russia seperatists shoot down Malaysia Airlines Flight 17
>Russia annexes Crimea
>Russia denies they have no forces in Ukraine

>Russia uses nerve-agent to bump off a spy
FALSE FLAG, FALSE FLAG, FALSE FLAG

Meh.

she's like a useless supply teacher that no one takes seriously. embarrassing as a leader.

same, pls misfire a nuke or use 1 big enough to wipe up my country too ty russia/england

Prove they did any of that.

Attached: 1519226170091.jpg (1750x1600, 1.41M)

I support my government in their attempt to rid the world of the Anglo race for good. It all rest with Mr Putin, will he have the courage to do what the whole world is hoping for and nuke Britain.

Why doesn't Britain use 007 to avenge this.

He's not a Brit
We've caught them red handed
They are the think tank wankers that troll Tommy Robinson. We caught them red handed.
They've been posting totally fake news about Britain for 48 hours to get us arguing and stop you lot supporting the Tommy Robinson investigation.
Here's where we caught one in this Tommy thread There's so many bits of false info they've given you that fat little bitches from America and Canada have run with I can't even be arsed going through them. Basically pol is useless because of these faggots now.

Given how you fucking retarded bongs allowed your country to be invaded by shitskins and muslims, I support the nuking of the UK by Russia. Hopefully they would quickly follow that up by nuking Mecca.

Occam's razor wins so far

Why don't you bongo dongos get it??

We think you are such low life scum that try and act tuff but are total pussies to Muslims. So we rather see you nuked than to keep living this atrocious existence.

Can't wait to lust after my harem of waifus in heaven.

Sorry not hearing any proof only faggotry. Are you a faggot boy?

It almost happened in 1983 for real.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ciy5R-tLiE

Attached: NFM 04 1983 The Brink of Apocalypse.avi_000068200 (1).jpg (640x352, 98K)

>"nigel has no chance of winning vote mummy may"

baby buggery island BTFO hope you get washed out into the sea

You guys actually believe that because a certain TYPE of gas was used that it was Putin?
Are you perhaps ignoring that
>Putin was framed for rigging election
>Chemists can easily reproduce this gas
>Nwo fucking hates Putin

Holly shit if we end up siding with china over Russia I'm going to blow my brains out

Shut your slackjawed drooling mouth, you jewdicked mutt

I'M THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH

>WAAAAH WE WANT AUSTRIA
>ok
>WAAAAH WE WANT SUDENTANLAND
>ok
>WAAAAH WE WANT CHECKOSLOVAKIA
>ok, but we this ends at poland
>WAAAAH WE WANT DANZIG
>no
>declares war to defend polish sovereignty
G*rmanic autism as always

Attached: 1471964976597.jpg (306x306, 68K)

Not hearing anything from you but Putin fanboy cocksucking and conspiracy theories

*nglos are g*rmanic too.

He wasn't even in last vote are you retarded.

I don't want to defend the smelly angl*s, but WW2 was France fault. They convinced Poland to attack us.

>Novichok is a gas

I certainly won't miss the brit cucks once russia nuked them.

Attached: 1289262215476.png (195x179, 45K)

Britain 87% white
USA. 62% white
Britain 82% Anglo/Celt
USA. ???wtf???
Fat little shill bitch that can't win a war.

Attached: IMG_2844.jpg (584x643, 55K)

Russia is the very last one to want a big war right now

Literally doesn't matter at all

clearly a false-flag, they are moving too quickly and without any research or investigation they've put their politicians at the front to claim "it is very clear and we are in total agreement"

I'm a veteran, I'll kill brits and americans over this 100%. More than willing to die to exact justice on globalist demons, no matter how small or large my impact will be

Yeah man. I wonder when people will be able to move back to Hiroshima and Nagasaki..

And now we have to listen to the endless "but he meant it that time, we were on the wrong side, he wasn't just another German expansionist, he was OUR German expansionist, olive branch blah blah blah"

Now let me see that shit work in Russia.

Attached: She.png (770x897, 1.36M)

Do you really think Putin would kill someone with an easily traceable unconventional weapon instead of assisted suicide? Quit being so absolutely retarded.

I tend to agree, this seems too messy for Russia. They have the resources and manpower to be subtle and make things look like an accident.

About damn time
>don't muh threats to rashka
It is just hot air, Putin only kills those already under his sphere. Nohing is going to happen.

Yeah... it's always someone else isn't it.
Didundu nuffin

if you were in hitlers shoes and the irish started killing english/ulstermen in their homeland what would you do?