Is it good?

Is it good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YBFtKow1Gw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no shit it is

Depends, do you like night tofu delivery

It's faggotry for ricers.

Watch the first few races and then you don't need to watch any more because it's all the same

you can only hear N-NANI! so many times before it loses its meaning.

yes
Even for non-car people it's still a fun show to watch. even the later stages people dislike have some good races and scenes.

Alright. I'm not a big car person so I was worried the show might not be for me but I keep hearing about it being a classic so I might well take a plunge into it.

First season hands down. Second season it's ok. The other seasons are shit.

It's great

It's excellent.

C O O L V I B R A T I O N S

Unironically yes. Stages 1-3 are great. Great pacing, great story, fun characters.

After that, the plot armor becomes so thick and the races so bland that you get kinda hissy. If you're an /o/fag like me you'll still enjoy them. Definitely watch the first season.

INFORMATION

yes

Am I the only one who feels like this is a mech anime but with cars?
>Kid gets a Machine from his dad
>Cocky pilots with newer machines think they can blow kid out of the water
>Dad's machine is secretly the best one ever
>Also dad groomed kid to be the best pilot ever

he even gets upgrades along the way and teams up with other talented pilots.
It even has autistic romantic interactions.
It checks out.

DO YOU LIKE

MY CAR

The 1st season is pretty much a masterpiece. Everything afterwards is just alright, but meh.

/mo/ was ahead of it's time

What everyone else said. I mostly enjoyed the first couple of seasons, but burned on season 4 when it's just one monster of the week after the other.

DO YO ADMIRE MY AUTOMOBILE

>tfw learned to drive stick because of inishiaru di

Yes.

It's still worth finishing. If you skip 4th and 5th stage you are missing some of the best races in the series
>God Foot
>God Hand (Up until the ending)
>Ryosuke vs Shinigami

Do you have the picture of Shingo getting more distorted the more the text gets more elaborate and ridiculous?

Does anyone have the "Cool synonyms" "Vibrations synonyms"?

Fuck off with your reddit tier memes

Based

Those three races were also the only good ones in Stages 4 and 5. If he skips to those he's doing himself a favour.

>no, shit it is

Punctuation is important

yeah dude.
the best part is the eurobeat.

Noted

Takumi vs Shingo was fucking gold
RAGE YOUR DREAM

Read the manga with eurobeat on. It looks much better than the garbage stage 4 and 5 anime.

Even stage 3 had issues with plot armor. It was fine with him winning at Usui Pass his first time because you could put it at several factors, but he shouldn't have won half the races in Third Stage. Pretty much the moment he stops being the underdog it loses steam, although every character seems him as the underdog for every single race.

My advice to enjoy the Project D arc is to just think of it as 3 guys enjoying their youth before they get separated, become proper adults and never again enjoy touge racing and set up this challenge for themselves. Also take lightly some of the obvious asspulls.

It's good
But Wangan is better

watch the first few eps until the end of the first race. if that doesn´t convince you drop it, if it does go for it

I like the series as a whole, but I didn't care much for the first season. The races were cool, but there wasn't much character development and you know that Takumi is going to use his meme magic to win every race.

>muh demon possesed car guise
>it was actually the shitty chassis

Still good, but the story/character development it's fucking shit.

How can you don't care much for the first season when the later ones are literally just more of the same faults but even more magnified?

holy shit it actually is gundam with cars

CAN'T STOP THE FIRE
CAN'T STOP

if you like cars then probably

Well yes, that's a good thing, it's mostly realistic. Urban legends are little more than legends, expensive hobbies actually ruin lives, fear is eventually the biggest limiting factor, et cetra.

Yes, but the way they portrayed the >muh Akuma Zetto!!!!! was cringy desu.

But still, the development and story were complete fucking shit, the anime was saved by the races.

GAS GAS GAS I WANNA STEP ON THE GAS

youtube.com/watch?v=YBFtKow1Gw8

Its worth it for the music.

I watched Extra Stage 2 yesterday. I was almost ready to forever curse Iketani and the old guy but then he made it in time. Truly the best race.

In the later seasons, while Takumi wins almost every race, there were a few he won on luck alone. He still won, but he wasn't the better driver. And I normally despise bullshit romantic stuff, but for some reason I really liked it in Initial D. I was really rooting for Itsuki and Kyoko.