Companies continue to make profits year after year

>Companies continue to make profits year after year
>Workers aren't payed more instead they're payed less

This is the greatest injustice of the 21st century and something needs to be done about it.

Attached: 1520059540738.jpg (600x800, 55K)

>Makes this troll thread every day
>Doesn't fuck off and die

Get fucked.

shut up you fucking faggot canadian bitch

Why aren't you concerned about workers pay not increasing with time? You're a worker. It should matter to you.

Fuck off leafag

I own my own company. I work hard to manufacture my products and my only employee is my cousin from Denmark who I pay minimum wage but give her a bed, food and shelter for free. She's happy to wake up next to me.

Why don't you care about CEOs stealing your pay?

>OTHER PEOPLES MONEY BELONGS TO ME RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: upi_haluaa_sankaroitua.png (469x320, 121K)

Im my own boss. Im the one doing the stealing

Perhaps we should make fair trade deals and stop importing cheap labor.

While I agree wage stagnation is pretty awful and hasn’t been fixed for some time a lot of it is in due part to automation ruling utility out of people as well as cheaper labor sources

Fix the cheap labor problem and you’ll see better wages

>payed
Paid, you fucking worthless piece of shit.

Why the fuck should anyone concern themselves with your opinion when you make such a retarded mistake?

Got any solutions?

Attached: 1520610936767.jpg (1024x645, 93K)

>Canadian
>work

Shut up pang lee , you get everything handed to you chink

"How dare you attack my onions kitty!"

Stop importing the third world and wages will rise.

If the government didnt suck them dry while incessantly devaluing our currency, workers would have an ever improving standard of living.

>flag
>90% sure bait
But I'll bite.

Such a cuck. If you want the money CEO has, why aren't you the CEO? Could you manage the whole company? If you could then you would have his pay. But I know it's hard for commies to understand values of anything.

I don't sympathize with the far left on this but honestly, when the richest 6 people in the world have more money than the bottom 50% (~3.5 billion) the system is kinda fucked. Especially when things are continuing to go in the wrong direction, like trump's tax bill which slashes corporate & upper class taxes, but raises them on people making < $70k a year

import more migrants
push for more women in the workplace

>earn money
>it's not your money because your boss claims it

CEO doesn't manage the company

>cousin
>She's happy to wake up next to me.
Uuuuhhhhhhhhhhh.

>something needs to be done about it.
1. stop being a worker
2. start a company

There, you are welcome, commie.

People pocketing a surplus when people can't even afford rent is criminal.

I can't wait until Canada gets Universal Basic Income.
Cry more wagecucks, this NEET is living the high life.

Why don't you just go and earn the money on your own then?

Maybe the workers should have their own business and be their own CEO since it's so easy.

Yes, the top six people who have IQ's of 140+ that come from long lines of that have more than retarded people. Thanks for the update. The only reason that they are alive is due to wealth generated by muh top 6 people.

But think of how much Bezos has contributed. What would you do without Amazon?