you're just a lazy fuck.

Parabola EgoS to M.

I just want to people to appreciate my waifu hotness

Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?

>he doesn't recognize parabola

>lol

No, she is a hero of justice

Yes I am.

Domme girls are saints. I know many submissive guys and I wouldn't want to deal with their lazy neediness in bedroom.

The only good Parabola is the one with the monkeys.

Cute design but the material is crap. People really get off on the idea of having a woman beat the shit out of them? That's not kawaii guys

How is this thread still alive ?

I just want gentle femdom not this shit

so

which one is the best?

I don't really like pure pain play but I like when woman are sexually controlling me

>still no vanilla with Ai-sama and Uniball

I just want to see her slowly fall in love. ;_;

I don't like being hurt or treated like shit. Maybe that's just me. /ss/ is the good stuff.

they look happy together tho

Cheddar Bacon Tomato

So weak.

>urethra insertion
Yes.

>wait a minute, I've not seen right before...
>there's even a French translation but not an English one
What the actual fuck.

english ver is on Fakku. licensed and shits.

there are probably some sites out there who stole and uploaded it.

More H needs it desu
Patrician kink. Done it to myself before and jolly gee was it fucking fantastic. Hard to describe as it has been a while but man do i need to find another gpod urethra sound again

faces so pretty
but hearts so black
they don't deserve their power to create life
need to cut it out, and save it

>le ebin retort
You've got a silly idea of strength.

Nah, I'm talking about you attitude.

this
gentle femdom tag when?

Of course, Girls forM, I forgot.

When in Rome. It's cute. It's funny. It's harmless. And it promotes a higher level of interaction and insulates the board culture. We don't need to try and impress strangers over the internet to validate our masculinity. That's just not Sup Forums. Lighten up and have fun.

Manga name ?

read the thread

Name of manga ?

It's not evil if you like it.

it's a h retards

see

It's fuck off and kill yourself, rettard.

100% agreed. I'd be willing to at least try almost anything else, but hard physical pain (and cbt) are no-gos for me unless I really fucked up hard enough to deserve it.

I was into urethral insertion until a kidney stone and the subsequent pigtail catheter had to be removed through my dick

gentle femdom is the best

is she evil?

Yes. NTR is always evil.

Yes, but the idea of being a relief boy/sex slave for a pack of evil, sadistic military girls is hot. I feel a bit bad about that one in particular though, for the same reason as

are you literally me?

Nice. Long overdue

Agreed, gentle femdom is patrician taste.

Thanks for keeping this thread alive, and helping me find it. Won't need to ask about this again.

is she evil?

>CBT is the devl's woek
I have such a problem because where I work uses the abbreviation CBT to stand for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and I can never see it that way.

This is the one and only loli doujin series I can truly appreciate, if you know what I mean.

>kidney stone

I'm sorry, user. That shit is awful, I don't blame you.

Stick with her putting her foot in your mouth.

Yes, I hope that hardcore femdom tag will be created too so I wouldnt need to search for content at which I can get off.

Did Mame really died? He has been one of a few artists that did my fetishes good.

I want a 2d girl to beat the shit out of me and make fun of me for getting a boner and then sit on my face.

Too soft. I want a bi 2d girl to marry me. then crush my balls and keep me as virgin for a life and fucks with her yuri gfs on my eyes.

>pegging

Mame is fucking godtier. Is there anything which will ever top this? Shame he stopped.

You'll like a prostate massage no matter if you want it or not.

He fucked up so bad not going with Moka-sama

Is he evil?