Sup Forums will defend the girl on right dressed like a budget prostitute because her skin is white

>Sup Forums will defend the girl on right dressed like a budget prostitute because her skin is white
>Sup Forums also hates the girl on the right dressed properly and will accuse her of being a suicide bomber because her skin is brown

Attached: White_vs_Muslim.jpg (960x960, 249K)

would blast them both desu

Two rights don't make a wong.

Attached: life-itself.jpg (400x300, 21K)

Beautiful sexy white girl living in modern century, brown village tribal stone-age squaw in a colourful rag living as a parasite in the other girls nation ? Easy choice for me, don't fuck the wildlife.

Attached: GooseStepMaster.jpg (549x763, 64K)

No matter what a nigger does they are still a nigger and can only harm the white race
Even a white prostitute has more hope of contributing to the society as they at least have the potential to make white kids

>Pol defend a roastie
Lurk moar or try harder faggot

how old is this pic? are creepers still a thing?

Both of these are just shiksas Goy

>>Sup Forums
none of them can dress up properly.

Fuck off kikel

Would bang QT in hijab. Looks fit, clean and tight. Freak to the left, bet smells like Kipper's left out for a day.

the right is cowardice
it's "freedom is slavery"
it's marxism
it's an oppressive hateful ideology
that the victims use to attack you with
it's the sickest reflection of the diseased human mind
so go kill yourself kike

> Both likely on FB and Tinder promoting the puss..
Really makes you think

This pic is what separates /r/t_d from Sup Forums

Sup Forums will always prefer the girl on the right.

No u

Im on vacation. Your probably a real jew.

shitskins are not human, no matter how they dress.

>Your
Well you are definitely not one.

two things (even more) can be true at the same time

You in jerusalem? Come talk shit at mahane yehuda fggt

This children, is a prime example of bait.

Attached: 1520915206952.jpg (699x637, 43K)

We hate both
The one on the left is a degenerate and the one on the right is a non-white subhuman

are you this new?

yea we all se you hate islam because you want to defend your rights to act like whore to the left liberal faggots

>Searching for violence even when on 'vacation'
Well you are obviously not Jewish

Ignore shill threads

Attached: Jewishfeminism.jpg (1319x1772, 428K)

Man, I hate these professionally shot propaganda photos. The image is too perfect and coincidental to be real. It was only made to push immigration propaganda.

The most hilarious part is that the mud slime on the right has an iPhone. Did she steal that after exiting the large garbage barges that are picking up refugees from shitholes they came from and dropping them off in Europe?

What about the one on the left, you clown?

>1 post by this ID

Lmfao, masters of comedy

>masters of comedy
*Masters.Dot.

Ah yes, really living up to the jewish weakness reputation. Fuck off shlomo. You would duck me if we passed on yafa street moishe.

Shut the fuck up nigger remember the holocaust?

Both of you are Goyim, Go tear each other apart

I'd fuck red hair over red towel any day

Fuck off my great grandfathers fought in the wermact and the einsatzgruppen. I went to isreal for fun.

all women are thots

Sup Forums retards only care about white aesthetics. They think their kids will look like blonde super models despite evidence that Sup Forums nazis are ugly NEETs and could never get any woman in the first place.

they're both unattractive and uphold nothing about western civilisation

OP is a bait-a leftist

They are both wearing makeup and browsing the Internet so they are both whores. Living in Michigan i met so many whore muzzies. They get Americanized an buy into the jewish lies and behave like whores. The only difference is the white girl is some what honest about it.

Attached: 11766A63-63D4-463B-A048-6503B89E496C.jpg (751x500, 97K)

>so dumb you can't tell right from left

You need to go back

>a white slag is better than a modest arab because the slag is white

Attached: 1512449059647.png (866x900, 94K)

Actually both would get the rope.

I'd fuck both.