Liberal Atheists want to create Humanzees to disprove the existance of the soul

Have we reached peak clown world?

nautil.us/issue/58/self/its-time-to-make-human_chimp-hybrids

>Looking favorably on the prospect of a humanzee or chimphuman will likely be not only controversial, but to many people, downright immoral. But I propose that generating humanzees or chimphumans would be not only ethical, but profoundly so, even if there were no prospects of enhancing human welfare. How could even the most determinedly homo-centric, animal-denigrating religious fundamentalist maintain that God created us in his image and that we and we alone harbor a spark of the divine, distinct from all other life forms, once confronted with living beings that are indisputably intermediate between human and non-human?
>It is at least arguable that the ultimate benefit of teaching human beings their true nature would be worth the sacrifice paid by a few unfortunates.

Attached: humanzee.png (1229x619, 400K)

and then we fuck it

Hoe does that disprove the soul at all?

...why tho?

Attached: silly_crons.png (1300x1300, 2.05M)

Did you even read the article?

Que the flood...
I'm ready.

watch them be smarter than your average nog

Oh he's Jewish. I'm so surprised I almost fell out of my chair. Another startling coincidence.

Bu-bu-but i tot dem black folk had da soul ;_;

but we already have niggers

>chimpanzee hybrids
>not catgirls
the jews really do want to ruin everything

All I see is more gibs and voting blocks.

>homo-centric
These people are clearly anti-human and should kill themselves immediately to lead by example.

Attached: 1328320349461.gif (400x240, 9K)

You mean African Americans?

like the planet of the apes?

sounds fantastic... merge the smarts of a homo sapiens with the strength of a chimp...create a population of slaves to use for..whatever... use them to move heavy things..but really i think they would be used by the elite to genocide the rest of the "regular humans" and create a new slave class of hybrid-chimp-man

this has been their game the whole time.. that's why they wanted our DNA...

Attached: 1514142255356.jpg (500x700, 92K)

Like, seriously, fucking why? Why would you spend trillions of government funds to "disprove the soul"? Let's say you do...then what? Are you just going to go back to arguing with the adamant christians who won't change their mind anyway? This is like buying those edible gold capsules to make your shit gold.

Fucking why?

Attached: 1515835072163.jpg (289x288, 57K)

If they were meant to exist they would already exist, but if you were injecting human DNA into animals wouldn't that just carry over a fragment of the human soul if it existed?

Look goy it exhibits human behavior, but that's not because it has semi-human genetics!

Kikes just looking to replace humans with easily controllable labor.

Attached: 9f9.jpg (499x497, 36K)

I say the sooner we have Humanzees, the sooner we have catgirls.

Didn't Stalin try this?

Not if humanzees are ultra tribalistic and tear the entire human system down.

>Atheist suggests something evil
Imagine my cock

Attached: memriguesswho.jpg (823x960, 153K)

kek

arab tv is always great

Yeah Soviet science was pretty fantastic

>create an abomination
>because it might disprove something
>damn the consequences

This is just another example of how evil these fucks are. Calling it now, they create them, find that they are indeed sentient, because part human, literally create a golem race. Once they are created rights are extended to them and to destroy them would be just as monstrous as the initial act of creating a I have no vocal cords but I must scream abomination.

The entire m.o. of these fucks revolves around the rule of once the genie is out of the bottle there is no putting in back in. They count on every nudge towards the abyss never being corrected.

Continue spreading the truth, anons, this isn’t about disagreements along party lines this is about good vs evil.

Darn-it, posted this before realizing there was already a thread going on. Must have missed it in the catalog...

some thoughts on this:

I think its a bad idea for multiple reasons, but the article is a interesting read, if only for the history aspects of the subject.
I can only imagine the exploitation and racism that would come about if this were to happen... and then there is the planet of the apes timeline always looming in the distance

Kind of reminds me of a twisted version ofNemo Ramjet "Alltomorrows", but instead of making humanity smarter after the war for the betterment of mankind, the powers that be would make humanity dumber in order to control them better.

This would literally be beneficial to one side.
I wonder though, if such a hybrid was constructed, the political ramifications of an existence of such a hybrid. If chimps could be humanized, couldn't fish and horses be humanized? I wonder what societies would erupt from Mermaids and Centaurs? How would conservatives and liberals would react to such a blatant meddling in life itself. What sorts of new insults would come about by having such a hybrid come into fruition in the world.

Attached: all tommorows.jpg (620x877, 110K)

So you're telling us that they want to create niggers from scratch?

Attached: 1518198767459.png (596x505, 558K)

Koko the gorilla is already smarter than the average no

Maybe the juice will leave us alone once they create their hybrid slave species.

Bump

Attached: monitoring this thread folow lizard.jpg (800x600, 79K)

>maybe theyll leave us alone
The juice see no end to profiting from our misery.

Attached: 1520346975015.jpg (500x791, 65K)

Is David Barash fucking chimps to prove his point?

He's fucking them for pleasure, under the pretense of proving a point.

No, thank you.
We already have enough brazilians.