Do you guys think there is the chance that the ruski poisoning was a false flag?

do you guys think there is the chance that the ruski poisoning was a false flag?
>distracts from brexit
>litvinenko expert kills himself via multiple stab-wounds
>allows for the censorship of RT

anything else? my people are too cucked to see through the bullshit and i want to get some proper evidence for some major redpilling about the ̶M̶a̶y̶ Gay regime

Attached: Rocket-Propelled-Shovel-Launcher.jpg (648x496, 82K)

>do you guys think there is the chance that the ruski poisoning was a false flag?
>It actually happened
Fuck off, glow in the teeth nigger.

false flag, not faked you dumb fucking mutt, learn to read

>Glow in teeth
Kek'd, nice one mutt.

It seems highly likely OP. That or just really convenient, I don't get all the fuss. Intel agencies doing intel agency shit, it's literally business as normal.

Attached: IMG_20180307_032906_1520393361615.jpg (960x927, 170K)

>it actually happened

Russian intelligence agencies use a weapon designed and produced soley in Russia to kill a double agent.

The act makes almost no sense when you consider that the cia heart attack gun was declassified in the 60's and was an undetectable weapon at the time.

Why would organisations that typically work only in cloak and dagger tactics use a method openly and one that implicates only themselves.

Dense as usual. False flag as in sacrificial lamb to push an agenda.

>it actually happened

we know dumbass

ITT retards that don't 'get' greentext and assume because something was reported, it happened. Retards that don't get that a FF requires an actual attack, otherwise it's just spycraft.
I'll wait for the autopsies.
>nobody didn't died

Attached: William_Joseph_(Wild_Bill)_Donovan,_Head_of_the_OSS.jpg (650x553, 255K)

not going to lie mate that shit was horribly written

Attached: 1512346869487.gif (446x469, 1.17M)

It doesn't even matter if Russia did assassinate him. It's incredibly hypocritical to get hot and bothered about it, everyone else does it too. Think about it like this; Britain is LITERALLY asking that their spies should have free reign violating other countries without consequences.

I don't think Russia did it though. "Soviet made" means fucking nothing.

Hoooollly shit most obvious false flag to date

>Islamist Terrorists blow up, stab, run over British civilians multiple times - 'part and parcel'
>Muslim migrants rape thousands of British girls with the tacit co-operation of local authorities - swept under the carpet
>Non-British citizen survives getting poisoned in London (a policeman also gets slightly ill)
"LET'S GO TO WAR!!! NUCLEAR POWERS MUST FIGHT TO THE DEATH!!!"

Why are people going completely nuts about this?

Attached: 1514871974077.png (657x527, 41K)

The entire Maidan "protest" was a US/UK funded false flag trying to goad war with Russian federation.
We dont necessarily like Russia but we dont like Russia getting false flagged like American citizens do.
Nobody is going to fight Russia to appease the Crown.

>Implying we didn't kill.him because he is now useless and a liability.
M8yboi u r rly stupid or tryin 2 spred it CIA bullshit theory
>Spies don't exist
Yeah no

Attached: 1520310716213.png (370x547, 355K)

Nothing happened and you are retarded.

Attached: th.jpg (474x441, 31K)

kill who?

Of course it was.

Attached: 1494958462699.png (863x333, 63K)

>It actually happened
Nobody is denying this you fucking Mong. What OP is saying without saying, is that MI-6 did it as opposed to a Russian operative.

>Implying he'll magically pull through
Kek.

Attached: 1515780252779.png (625x626, 65K)

It didn't happen, to my knowledge.

>Implying he's even sick

I'm not saying it was but do look up where porton down is in relation to Salisbury and look up Exercise toxic dagger. Note the dates & contingencies.
I actually don't think it is a false flag personally I don't think we'd have the balls within our security services to use a nerve agent (no matter how small) of the potency this one had. We would've gone for something like a UVIED or at a maximum sarin.

>Nerve agents make you sick
>Sick
Fucking Kek! Mutt education at its finest. That or you are a proxy fag. Just accept we're disposing of assets like you disposed of Seth Bitch.

Attached: 1517882289255.jpg (1024x788, 148K)

Can't pin Sarin so easily on MUH ROSSIYA brat.

Attached: 1520541868462.jpg (358x473, 45K)

So you believe a nerve agent was used, because glow in the teeth niggers told the media to tell you so. And, you believe those same niggers did it?
I don't know it really happened at all.

i hope russia kills every last britfag lmao

weak b8

>Why would organisations that typically work only in cloak and dagger tactics use a method openly and one that implicates only themselves.

Because the whole entire thing is as manufactured as the moon landings.
Putin is the jews best friend
Trump is the jews best friend
May/Liz is the jews best friend
bibi is the jews best friend
The whole planet wanks each other off into a frenzy while the jew remains anonymous
Who is the jew chairman & who is on the board of directors should be the only thread on Sup Forums. This wholesale swallowing of the real life soap opera got old a week after Trump nominated himself.
>Telford gains zero traction
>SA unironic genocide is pushed aside too
>Putin gets a nice boost to 104% turnout in his own election
>Next end of the world narrative currently being lifted & plaigarised from the world tv archives stored in the pentagon

straya must be a real comfy place at the moment

"hot and bothered" means horny. as in, sexually aroused. that is the only meaning of that phrase.

nobody is getting sexually aroused over this. what you mean to say is "upset" or "emotional."

M8 this place is full of shills now, you're wasting time. There's never even a good /nsg/ thread now.

It's totally fucked. I'm hoping it changes soon but plan Sup Forums is innawoods if it gets too bad. I think ids doo lade now DDDx fugggg

Intel agency disposes of asset makes news. Why? As you point out. Telford. SA. Mass forced immigration. Global power consolidation. New punitive laws restricting freedoms. And so, we die. And everybody watches on TV and reads the paper opinion pieces.
>First, they came for the whitean, because he was strongest
>And I said "fuck u whitey b rayciss sheeit"