Sevens

Why haven't you read about the world's most bloodthirsty harem?

Other urls found in this thread:

herobunko.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/e089703c271bc54e6a74c35639ebc944.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dropped this.

Maybe it gets better later (doubt it), but it's not worth the effort.

Is this gash it?

A story where granpas are better than harem, which are already better than lost harem.

It seems ln diverged from wn.
Any info?

When did you drop?

Not much info about it.
I know that there is one more heroine right from vol 1 and that the librarian girl appears after the psycho sisters instead of earlier.Furthermore she has a robotic hand.
I asked an user to scan the LNs for me . If i find someone willing to translate them i will gladly share the scans to the translators.

Hey so I kind of imagined a pre-automobile civilization for this, with a bit of steampunky stuff added to it. Anyone else?

Is this a reverse harem?

I kinda like those..

Harem of yanderes.
Mc being raped and girls having bloody fights to decide who is first girl.
Those in OP pic are MC s ancestors and teachers. They train MC in all kind of things.

all of the webnovel is translated already, read it untill the part where mr lyle appears at least.

Eh.
nvm.

>It seems ln diverged from wn.
I was answering to this.

Dropped it at some point near the end. It's no longer interesting when the girls in the surrounding country competing for a place in his harem.

Best girl. I hope LN will have her join harem.

Pic related is LN new heroine.

Elf girl appears earlier than librarian and psycho sisters.
Fking Sup Forums.
herobunko.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/e089703c271bc54e6a74c35639ebc944.jpg

hell no, fuck this bitch and her inferiority complex, really ive never a read a LN character thats just plain hostile and malicious like this bitch. one thing the author did right was that he didnt cop out in the end, i like how even on her death breaths all she thinks about is how to make the mc suffer more

is that shannon?

Yes,the one on the left.The one with green hair is her sister Miranda Circry.

mc is a fucking faggot of the highest order so no i wont read this gain until he turns perma mr lyle mode or something

Synopsis:
The MC is the best character in the series.
Best harem aren't the women but the men in the cover.
The women are all bloodthirsty suckers, only two love him for who he is.
For people looking for comfy, you won't find it here.
It's mostly all about awesome.
Also, the title drop is shit.
7/10 better than Mushoku Tensei even with the handicap of no comfy.

Poor man, even after the marriage they still torment him.
They literally chain him up and rape him all the time.
Only Shannon and Aria can comfort him.

Don't you dare forget Vera. That woman is an angel.

Does Lyle always dress like this later on?

This really should be made into a manga or anime. It is my favorite LN by far. Shannon is the best girl.
I think that the strongest point in the series are the ancestors. Those old men were amazing.

Well, to be fair, this happened only after the story ended. I really wish Sevens Gaiden had more chapters.

At that point, I think the harem was not so much about romance, but as a way to increase his power. And I think the focus on that part is mostly about preparations and about how Lyle could win against his sister.

The best fight was that of Mr Lyle vs the sea monster.

Also, Who else cried in the Best Lyle award chapter? But the best chapter was the epilogue with Monica. She really deserves a happy ending

Does Mr Lyle dress like this?

gaiden is pretty shit from what ive read so far, its no surprise that the translator dropped it. the extra chapter is better and feels more like the sequel for me

No, he dress normally.
What changes is his personality and his skills.

The Monica chapter, you mean?
I just want to see all the ancestors together again.

So any shirtless Lyle?

There are not many novel illustrations. Shannon here (the white haired character) and Monica here are probably the two most popular characters and I think that this is pretty much the only illustrations of them you could find.

yes, the monica chapter was the best one, im really curious about what happened to lyle's empire that it got fucked that bad, i want to see the wife's faction duking it out and mommy shannon. instead we got some angsty fag. the only good thing in gaiden is monica desu

It is probably the normal history. Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times great soft men. Soft men create hard times. Think about the Chinese dynasties. Even in the West. The Merovingians started with Clovis, in the end they were powerless men and the mayors of the Palace ruled. The Capetians had many generations of amazing rulers (and some not so amazing), but in the end Louis XV and Louis XVI were soft men (Louis XVI was a good man, but not a strong one).

And I think that maybe the new Walt guy can get better. Lyle was a weakling in the beginning. In the end, he got stronger.

greatest wife of all time tier:
shannon

great tier:
monica
miranda

decent tier:
clara
vera
aria

meh tier
lludmilla
that two princess

cuck queen tier:
novem

Also, Empires don't last forever.
Alexander's Empire fell. The Persian Empires fell. The Japanese Shogunates fell and the Emperor was powerless for a large part of their history. The Merovigians fell and after them so did the Carolingians. Rome fell. All the Chinese dynasties fell.

Agree 100%, except that I think Vera should be above decent tier.

Shannon should have been the main wife. Lyle should have listened to the super computer girl.

what the fuck is this shit taste?

>goat wife tier
shannon
aria
vera

>meme tier
monica

>decent tier
everyone else

>shit tier
novem

Vera should definitely be above decent tier. That girl was straight up soothing. Would even work herself to death supporting Lyle. She was precious and must clearly be treasured.

>and mommy shannon.
There is a chapter about that.

Her arc was one of the best.

If they animate this series, they really need a soundtrack for every time Mr Lyle appears.

Vera, Aria, and Shannon are the three best ways a woman can fall in love

Vera is the woman who knew MC when he was near his meteoric rise to the top, and supported him even when everybody left him.
Aria is the woman who knew MC and grew to love him despite all his mistakes and failures she saw before.
Shannon is written as the woman who doesn't give a shit about what you look like but rather what's inside.

Best girl, best wife, probably had the best kids too.

The old man from the first volume is also a quite good man.

>Vera is the woman who knew MC when he was near his meteoric rise to the top, and supported him even when everybody left him.
Vera was so great...

Shannon ended up with the advantage on that.

in the extra chapter it was mentioned that all the best kids came fromshannons lmao

The best girl had the best kids.

Poor maids

why does everyone hate novem?

I don't hate her. And she was very important for Lyle. She was loyal and sided with him no matter what. But I don't think she is that good compared to Shannon or Vera or Monica.

Shannon was also literally the MVP in the fight against Ceres

>She was loyal and sided with him no matter what

she was loyal sure, but not to lyle, rather to her fantasy idealized version of how a walt house heir should be, novem is batshit insane and it wasnt until the very end that she actually loves lyle for who he is

Now that I think about it, Shannon was Ceres' worst enemy among the girls. Even on the first fight she stopped her and in the second one she was the one that killed Ceres along with Lyle.

the chapter where lyle talk to her about the ancestor pretty much sums up novem batshit crazy motivation

Yes. I think that's why Ceres got really angry when she saw her in the second fight.

in the first fight, she was the one to keep getting hits on her with snowballs if I recall right.

Another thing that might have weakened the Empire: the Walt precepts and the training of the wives by the mothers in law ended in Lyle's generations.

All of the ancestor's wives hated their mother in laws. But all of them were very capable.

I blame the robot maids.I bet they were the one who spoiled the kids.

Even so, if the kids had mothers who reached the precepts and who had the training the previous generations had, they wouldn't let this happen.

And the main Walt family was defeated by another Walt family of Lyle's descendants.

Novem is very cute! Especially very very cute if she's angry and gets cucked!

MAAAAAARRRRVELLLOOOUUUUSSS!!

Who would voice the girls on an anime?

Nenecchi's VA for Shannon?

Now that i think about it, after the war was over, wasnt everyone trying to force wives on Lyle? There was even that retarded princess who was always trying to join the harem but Novem wouldnt let her cause she wasnt considered worthy.
I'd say that with about one hundred kids around it would be harder to refuse stupid women joining the family.

She was basically a fan girl.

Yeah, I guess that's true. If he had hundreds of sons, it would be hard to find brides who reached the precepts for all if them.

But at least the main lineage should still keep the precepts. I wonder if they will force Lyle's descendant to follow them. And the training by the mother in law was underrated in creating strong wives.

Ohh god, i hope this never gets animated. I have enough problem swallowing the potato that is Shilebro

Why? But then, if they animated this, it would take 100 episodes.

Mmmm Its going to be Knight and magic all over again

>harem
>only good characters are the mc and his band of merry ded men
Yea, no.

>Shannon
>Vera
>Monica
>Miranda
>not good

Apologize.

Also, the female ancestors are good too.

Miranda a shit! She raped MC and stole his chastity.
Shannon a best.

If Miranda didn't do that, Novem would do it.

But to be fair, Monica deserved to win that part.

>novem getting cucked and blowing up parts of the palace

Gets me everytime

>centuries afterwards people still call Miranda a savage because of Shannon's painting
I wonder what would Miranda do to her sister if she were to learn of this.

Well Miranda and most of the girls were savages.

You will never be Lyle ;_;

>you will never be Mr.Lyle
Fixed for you.

Sometimes, you might NOT want to be him.

Well, yeah. The only times he can relax is only when he is having sex with Aria,Shannon and Vera .

So if this better or worst than Dragoon?

Better.

Way betther than that shit that is dragoon.

*better
Sorry.

yes but its slower and mc is insufferable at the start, but then again if you can stomach the shit that is dragoon then this shouldnt be a problem

People say it gets better once it turns into a full-blown war drama, but personally I think the series turns into a mess on its later half. The problem I had with it is that it tries to tell too many things, only to end up being a letdown overall. It's a war drama, family drama, harem hijinks, and even dungeon crawler. None of them ends up satisfying. The harem girls are cute, but their development get sidelined. The dungeon and the fantasy concepts are fun, but somehow they get wasted (also perhaps a plothole). The family drama could have been better in execution, maybe with less asspulls. The war drama is underwhelming too (also asspulls), to be perfectly honest, and a shame because of the amusing 'gotta catch 'em all those bitches' and the keikaku.

(continued)

The second problem with this series is how inconsistent it is. For example, when the Sixth says Lyle needs to train with a halberd, because it's a weapon suited for battlefield, I was like, 'fuck yeah, MC is trained in multiple weapons for different situations' (aside from swordsmanship, he's also proficient with bows). BUT WAIT, a few chapters later sudden mithril katana that can cuts through any 'paper' steel armor, making all those halberd talks so fucking useless. There are also other examples like how the Fifth advises him that nothing goes your way in politics, or that kind of usual platitudes, only to end up with everything going into MC's conveniences. The endboss fight and the ending are slightly entertaining and tear-jerking bittersweet, but they are so riddled with lazy writing you'd think the author already grew tired of the series and he just wanted to end it as soon as possible. It's so inconsistent, even the translator put a disclaimer on it at the first chapter, saying that anyone who doesn't like double standards shouldn't read it (one of the symptoms of its inconsistency).

Yet, despite not fulfilling its potential, it's still one my beloved reads. Certainly one of the better ones, which makes me even madder for some reason. I loved it and hated it at the same time.

Also, Poyopoyo best girl aside from the ancestors.

I liked the series better in the later half. But I think the series really started to shine when Miranda, Monica and Shannon joined the harem for good. And when they started to build the golem.

Are there illustrations of Lyle's grandmas? Actually, which grandma did you like the best?

Not really, she was very envious of the affection Lyle gave towards Celes, because she's that 'strange kid' longing for a relationship. When Lyle took a liking to her, her batshit insane hivemind, her warped sense of attachment, and her lack of self-worth, all of them turned her genuine love towards him into a sick obsession. as expected for a cuck, I guess.

I thought her twintail would be shorter.(drumstick like) there goes my imagination

Who is this very cute girl and where is my tomboy spearwoman of love

That's Aria.

I wonder, does all girls approved by novem, are somehow descendant of goddesses?

This cute little girl will become at the end a veteran capable of slaying armies.

I remember reading it back then but stopped because that time trans. Wasnt finished
Though the ancestors and mr. Lyle carried the whole entire wn, it was fun

>when the grandpas disappears one by one
fuck that

>the fucking sequel
So all of that shit My Lyle is now a grandpa

I wonder how the other grandpas appear in the sequel.

I dont even think gaiden can be qualified as a proper sequel

As far as katanas go MC had a shitload of them cause he always broke them , until the last fight where he could turn his jewel into katanas. And he does use the halberd a few times, tough i think he used the whip more in war cause it had more range.