USA (Black Edition)

Explain me why blacks are so easly brainwashed.

youtube.com/watch?v=RVd0kWmEAwM

Attached: download (5).jpg (259x195, 12K)

They are incredibly stupid and mentally pliable, which is why the left love them so much.

Attached: 1520911604826.jpg (515x497, 54K)

Is that because blacks have lower mental capacity or is it because the US education system fails somehow?

What's the cause?

Attached: 603D3C6A-4283-482E-BB93-2B34E4B2267D.jpg (1024x683, 104K)

#InPeachFawtyFye
#Winfrey/Waters2020
#GreatCleansingNao
#DoGodsWork

Fpbp

They don't value a proper education. Even the "intelligent" ones pollute their minds with this false sense of superiority. If they have a modicum of intelligence, liberal whites tout how much better and more intelligent they are than us.

Attached: the_new_face_of_canada.jpg (400x271, 102K)

Fellow Estonian or a russian disguised as an Estonian?

- not one of these kangz is in any rush to get to a job
- none of them are working or complain of "having no time to talk because they're busy doing a job"
- not one person interviewed is discussing returning to the chocolate continent to escape the systemic oppression, ebil Whitey, auto-magic-prejudice, and living in peace in a mortgage-free mud hut
- despite all dem kangz we didn't see a single pyramid or peanut butter vendor, not even a beta-model cornerstone frantically half-assed together with wire, twigs, sticks and Wildebeest manure
"on welfare since birth" tells its own story about systemic victim-hood, oppressed by proxy, oh poor pitiful me, "I don't like Whitey but I sho do luvz he money doh"

Attached: 1495853759678.jpg (600x565, 47K)

This triggers me.
t. Estonian American

Black user here.
I got 5 mins in and stopped, if you're going to inner city people asking in depth questions are you shocked when you get dumb answers?
These people are the lowest mentally, this could've been done with whites and the same stupid answers would be gotten.

Because they are dumb as fuck.

Unfortunately, all Sup Forums sees is niggers at their worst due to the viral nature of social media.

The good black people rarely get seen.

>The good black people rarely get seen.
Enlighten us about these ones.
Do they glow in the dark?

I'm starting to strongly believe most people on Sup Forums haven't really interacted with other people, much less black people.

There are good black people. There are good women.

Sometimes you can jump too deep into MGTOW or Generic Racism because it offers an easy out ---> They're all fucking bad. No need to differentiate. That is the lazy way out.

Of course Leftism, doesn't help because they do the opposite. Pretty much blanket forgiveness for all Niggers who misbehave and suck the government tit. Leftism breeds racism due to its undeserved tolerance.

Most people with dark skin that I've met have been Niggers. I'll give you that. I hate most of them. But every now and then I meet a Black Person and you know what, he's an OK dude and I like him.

Hey, every once and a while I meet a woman I respect. Go figure. Even with the knowledge of Female Nature and all that.

It sucks to have to have daily moral battles when you meet people but it's the signature of a strong minded person.

We were a lot less racist in the 80s. We were all part of something called the USA. Now we're all selfish as fuck.

Attached: 008E63B0-A7ED-4DD5-88A2-739D9BC1580B.png (640x1136, 512K)

Social media attempts to make black people look way better than they are

I live in the south. they're everywhere. It's not a coincidence that historically southerners have been more racist.

Yeah, that'd be all the butthurt "south will rise againers!"

>Social media attempts to make black people look way better than they are

You do know that you can post pretty much anything you want on social media and it's a conglomerate of millions of posters, right?

>conglomerate of millions of posters

I'll take 'What is Hive Mind' for $300 Alex.

Attached: gib-me-dat.jpg (3000x2000, 763K)

Lafafiqua there is 15 years old?
And why is she hanging out with 20 and 21 year old niggas???

Attached: 1520160649298.png (632x650, 388K)

>That is the lazy way out.
It's the most practical way. When a group of people continue to show a certain behavioral pattern, it's irrelevant if there are exceptions. It's moronic to base something on the exception.