You have 1 mintue to explain why white nationalism is better than civic nationalism

Attached: b00ec695052b56eba23a54170d993ecf.jpg (343x637, 54K)

With White nationalism that ass will still be this perfect in 100 years

It actually works the way it's intended, also is not doomed to fail within a few generations live civic is..

but sachse, that is a negroid bottocks.

No explanation required. If you don't intuitively know it already, you SHOULD be a civic nationalist as you are not tribalistic enough in nature. In the coming years, people will self select. And then in 100 years one group will still exist as whites, others will be 56%.

> look at me mommy im a fascist online !

Attached: Diversity Proximity=War The Reference List.png (549x2199, 120K)

Attached: The downside of diversity.png (617x3902, 409K)

Attached: 1513630653099.jpg (912x1200, 194K)

Attached: oDHh7fv.jpg (1591x3502, 954K)

niggers are dumb

Attached: c4557a250db90f1c04a09a0591afb186891b2302a012a9d12352d2ce2beaf4d1.jpg (884x1024, 125K)

Attached: eb79b18fca1041b6481c4b8bb5d1d77da07c9f4fbb5511e3e639c80ed0efb366.jpg (553x636, 88K)

You made this thread just only to post dat ass.

Attached: 1520516576641.webm (888x500, 2.67M)

Attached: 1513164192629.png (1200x1032, 1.53M)

Attached: 2339e2d2d3b4edbbc448c263c966ca0a7668bb1d519c2dfdf39356831a94a208.png.jpg (879x506, 134K)

Only whites care for smaller government and 2nd amendment rights by a majority.

Both are shit and shilled by mutts.

Ethnic nationalism is the only form of nationalism.

Attached: 1520509865007.jpg (698x931, 97K)

Whites are better than nonwhites.

She died her hair.

She's actually half Spanish/half Sicilian.

Attached: I G G Y.png (1165x790, 742K)

Attached: b14cf4b149018db0ddfa17b6bf1d0b849d7770e176f9118c4892b5d2548c285a.png (1299x4316, 3.06M)

Attached: 6_yfgR.png (1240x1870, 2.21M)

Bud light my guess. That fat ass needs a tan and a cork.

40% of white women are traitors.

>half Spanish/half Sicilian
And 1% abo.

The failure to send the freed slaves to Liberia was the greatest mistake this country has ever made.

>liberia

Attached: 1000w.png (635x355, 272K)

There's three methods that groups use to influence individuals into doing what's best for the collective: Threats of force, economic incentives, and community pride.

Community pride is nearly impossible to maintain when the communities themselves are divided into biologically different sub-groups.
Civic nationalism attempts to correct this by extending the olive branch to all sub-groups and saying "We're all one", however, if this method actually worked we wouldn't be having this conversation right now. Nature, evolution, and survival of the fittest are still a part of humanity whether civic nationalists wish to acknowledge them or not.

This leaves threats of force and economic incentives as the only two remaining methods to control your population. Threats of force can easily backfire, and are often ineffective such as prohibition and the war on drugs. Economic incentives are expensive to implement and maintain. Without cultural/racial homogeneity your communities become unruly and expensive messes.

Attached: 1504230789371.png (600x636, 393K)

*slap*

Attached: 1520972256178slapped.jpg (343x637, 156K)

This
Absolutely disgusting

Attached: civicnationalismcycle.jpg (1490x1725, 442K)

Demography is Destiny
/thread

Everybody gets their own ethnostate (even niggers) and the amount of crime in white countries goes down.
And niggers can't cry racism when a nigger police shoots a nigger because the nigger robbed&murdered another nigger and resisted arrest and use it as an excuse to go full-nigger on their niggertown.

Attached: apex-gang22.jpg (640x359, 63K)

Imagine the fucking food in a white ethnostate? Jesus, fish heads, bread sandwiches, cow stomachs and bland chicken.

Hmm

Is this a real woman?

Is food that important to you?

Speak for your shitty country, I bet the raping of thousands of kids was worth that gnarly hummus

Youre talking to a nigger. It's useless to expect them to know anything beyond retarded twitter niggermemes.

I can't

White nationalism chases off normal people, it's bad optics.

Civic nationalism is based.

Because civicnationalism hasn't been shown to work, except in Singapore which is a tiny city-state. Elsewhere diversity leads to ruin every single time, especially when most your new immigrants are low-IQ savages.

Okay I'm not an ethno fab but can someone explain this argument? You can't make foreign food in an ethnostate? How would someone stop a white man from making tacos?

That ass is proof of a divine creator.

I just know you are an idiot. How the fuck are you going to integrate your niggers when after hundreds of years they are still just as shitty as back then.

We’re gonna have to slap the dirty little ass
And Uncle Frog's the guy who can do it
We’ll slap that streak of bass from this sneaky little ass
And she’ll think a cyclone’s struck her when we’re thru it
We’ll take the double crosser to the old woodshed
We’ll start on his bottom and we’ll go to her breast
When we get done with her, she’ll wish that she was dead
We gotta slap the dirty little ass
Uncle Frog’s a man who’s given a helpin’ hand
To many a foreign lands; don’t forget it!
But when somebody goes to trompin’ on his toes
They’d better guard their nose or they’ll regret it.

cmon man, is having the money to conquer space instead of blowing it on gibs, extremely low crime rates and national unity really worth not eating tacos?

sauce

Civic nationalism doesn't even fit the definition of nationalism. It's just being a cuck plus aids

Idk, but it can't work here because white people here are it as toxic and the 44% of America isn't even white so no way can they get behind it. Its doomed to fail here.

nigars smell bad

Attached: niggers-without-whites-cartoon.png (1831x673, 433K)

Attached: 1520316863371.png (568x552, 109K)

You didn't answer my question.

You can still make tacos in an ethnostate, Japan literally has KFC and macdonalds. Unless this doesn't apply to white ones.

Both are retarded. White nationalism is basically civic nationalism as "white" isn't even a real nation. It is a phony nationalism for a people with no real culture or connection to their heritage and ancestors.

Attached: 1498383192738.jpg (321x312, 8K)

Every time I try to be civic nationalist I interact with a couple of blacks and end up right back at white nationalist.

i dont understand the attraction to fat asses. i guess im just too white

This too.
Lumping everyone as white is pretty much European globalism.

WHO
H
O

>doesn't know what ethnic nationalism is

>doesn't know what globalism is

You guys know you can google this shit instead of making yourselves look like typical Americans.

It has never worked in any proper country. The city-state Singapore managed to do it with a large Chinese majority(75%), with rest being mostly made up of Indian and Malays, but

1. The latter two are far from as awful as niggers and MENA
2. It's a tiny state where people can't self-isolate from each other
3. It's driven by an authoritarian state

There are no good examples of good diverse countries and what worked in Singapore probably won't work as well in normal nations.

You can't be a white nationalist and an ethnic nationalist at the same time. White Nationalism as a term doesn't even make sense, as a race isn't a nation. It's a fucking race.

Because Sargon is a literal cuck .

Stop it already, you damn retard.

Differences bring conflict

Whites are better than niggers.
Gee that was easy, what do I win?

This is the fourth time I've had to report this spam. Mods, get your shit together.

because i hate non whites??

Well ethnic nationalism can t work here either because we're only 56% And we're not just one ethnicity. We're German, French, Dutch, Irish. It can't work here.

White nationalism goes off of natural identifiers, not to lower us to the level of beasts, but to improve within the context of our natural origins. Not against nature, not one with nature, but in consonance with it.
It is also easier to enforce trust and societal stability, because everyone knows what their group is, instinctively. As long as you don't harm society actively, you're free to do or think pretty much whatever you want.

Civic nationalism, on the other hand, is loyalty to an artificial State, or more accurately, loyalty to its boot and its laws. It is a pathetic slave mentality, with no basis in nature other than that of raw coercion. And coercion is vital to maintain a (((civic))) nationalist state, because your "identity" is the law you live under and your attachment to it. That means that not only should you obey the law, but you must also ENJOY doing so (otherwise the values/laws, and hence identity, would change), which requires literal thought police in addition to whatever bureaucratic letter agencies are in place to shove a lawbook up your asshole.

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!

It worked really well before 1965. If the US was 100% White it would have been even better.

If that ass is still alive in a hundred years, it will look like a leathery prune.

Post this on Facebook and most of the boomers would think it's referring to motorcycles.

Attached: 1519511837687.jpg (980x599, 289K)

Well you would have to time travel back to 1965 when this country was pure Anglo or whatever.

Ethnic nationalism can't work with different ethnicities of Europeans, but European nationalism works.

It completely false that blacks only have butts.

Read: Because when we redpill the normies they will realize that slide shill OP deserves the rope as much as the sage.

It wasn't pure Anglo ffs. Surely you are trolling.

Well it wouldn't have even worked then. I think the Midwest was pure krauts back before WW2 with no native English speakers.

If you tried to push for ethnic nationalism then it would have been a second civil war lmao.

White man here. Can confirm I know how to make tacos, no need to bring in 100 million mexicans.

>as a race isn't a nation. It's a fucking race.
In USA it's also an ethnicity. It means "Anglo" because almost all other Americans of the white race have assimilated into the Anglo nation and just called it "whites"

If they don't integrate they get kicked out, or allowed to fail (and their children taken away for proper education). Rinse and repeat.

White nationalism is a thing even if it bothers you.

because racial groups have in group preference, which is natural. people of all racial groups prefer, both consciously and subconsciously, to be with people who look like them. this is not only due to skin color but the varied aspects of human psychology, behavior and culture, all of which are rooted in varying degrees to genetics. this aids in the fundamental cohesion of society.

Attached: 1496922237067.jpg (1500x1021, 205K)

And who would want to move there? Who would want to fight for something so shitty? That solution would never work in the real world.

You guys should get your definitions worked out. Do you want ethnic nationalism or white nationalism. Lololo

>(((civic nationalism)))
Are ISMs are jewish inventions.

Attached: 139393377217.gif (800x450, 1.78M)

You're the only one that said ethnic nationalism.

The US would obviously have to go the route of White nationalism. I'm starting to think you are actually retarded.

He means her decedents will exist and prosper you dense moron.

Attached: 1515617557883.png (380x469, 256K)

>And who would want to move there?
Those that are already capable/trained and see the system will work in their favor.
Also, no migration is a plus in you ethno-nationalists' views, right?

If you want to keep Sweden for the Swedes, go ahead. I don’t see why Amerimutts would need to exclude anyone based on their particular shade of brown. Nation of immigrants, remember? Follow the rules, and you’re good.

Firstly, that's not even true. "White" Americans still value and practice many different cultures and maintain a distinct ethnic identity, so it seems your experience is just very insulated.

Also, being an "Anglo-speaking American" is itself civic nationalism for whites

>1 post by this ID
There's no way that ass is real

>Those that are already capable/trained and see the system will work in their favor.
I'm talking about stuff like:

>and their children taken away for proper education

Disregarding the fact that IQ and learning ability is largely genetic, who would want live in place with reeducation camps?

>Reeducation camps
No, you call it "Rescuing children from homes that can't properly feed them" and put them in what effectively become orphanages.

You are going to end up becoming Brazil 2.0. How hard is it to look up differences in IQ scores, SAt scores, etc? Civnats delude themselves.

And what is that supposed to accomplish? If your nation has even 5% high-fertility Muslims, Blacks, etc the end-result in the long run will be a third-world shithole.

Yup we were never a European-only nation anyway. It was always all races since its beginning.

>It was always all races since its beginning.
No it wasn't.

>High-fertility
Oh, no, clearing those terrible parents shouldn't be bringing more children into the world if they proved they were terrible at it and haven't changed. They get their tubes binded.
Also, they start making/trafficking drugs or rape an underage kid? Execution, straight up.