Chemical Weapons Attack

Theresa May has given Russia until 00:00 GMT to give a reason for the use of Russian chemical weapons on UK Citizens in UK. After which she'll probably condemn them or some boring shit.

Why are the british government such pussies. If this happened in America Trump would already have boots on the ground

Attached: download.jpg (299x168, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/world/nikolai-glushkov-who-had-links-putin-critic-dies-london-n856156
youtube.com/watch?v=GWmZhLjT7Uo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Putin should tell her it was probably a faulty fridge that made the gas leak

Attached: grenfell.jpg (1688x949, 111K)

Not the gas explosion lad. Ex russian spy and his daughter were vx gassed in a restaurant and contaminated half a town

Your going to war son

nbcnews.com/news/world/nikolai-glushkov-who-had-links-putin-critic-dies-london-n856156

My friend lives in the town it happend. Apparently the place is crawling with hundreds of soldiers in hazmat suits now.

What if you just put an extra amount of estrogen in their water supply?

Would that be considered a chemical attack?

yea just say it was faulty refrigerator in the kitchen

Attached: cart.jpg (364x363, 28K)

I am deebly goncernd

im gay

she will only send an angry letter
go back to work goyim

>Trump would already have boots on the ground
Cadet bone spurs (take 6)

Isn't she said that UK will launch cyberattack against Russia, or something like this?

I'm confused why people think this will start WW3. What is shitty little Britain going to do to Russia?

maybe it was the same gas assad use to gas the entire population of syria? maybe it was the same gas used in polish death camps?

I think all she'll do is put sanctions on Russian businesses and deport Russian diplomats

Attached: 1512668536773.png (409x449, 306K)

>soon

The anglojew has zero backbone!

Why the fuck would you want that? Peace and love m80

Attached: 1519002848666.jpg (709x911, 249K)

>Islamist Terrorists blow up, stab, run over British civilians multiple times - 'part and parcel'
>Muslim migrants rape thousands of British girls with the tacit co-operation of local authorities - swept under the carpet

>Non-British citizen survives getting poisoned in London (a policeman also gets slightly ill)
>so far no conclusive proof who did it
"LET'S GO TO WAR!!! NUCLEAR POWERS MUST FIGHT TO THE DEATH!!!"

Why is everyone going completely nuts about this? Also why does OP keep sucking cocks?

Attached: you fucking idiots.jpg (306x306, 65K)

because it fun to use your imagination

Attached: maddy.png (524x453, 205K)

I hope bongland gets invaded. Russian control would be better than the muslim caliphate they have now

Hooray, it look like we would have to scrap trident, that would of been expensive.

Putin should just hop on a plane capable of arial refueling, heading west at a low enough speed that he stays out a timezone where it's midnight relative to GMT

>that one autismo maximo that has to be a serious susan

Attached: 1516618583974.png (485x443, 26K)

Turning off cams on election so Navalny's fanboys can't observe would be best thing ever happened in our relationships

If she had any balls she'd deport the Russian diplomats. In body bags.

trips of truth.
keep an eye out for Russian plane flying around tonight

Attached: IT IS HAPPENING.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>soon

No one gets to have fun until we get a REAL happening.
Shut it down fags.

>It wus da roossons

Attached: 1512327439692.jpg (1024x595, 74K)

>attempt to redpill my liberal mother on britain
>she calls them warmongers
She's not as far gone as I thought

Trying to flew nuts when you have none is so typical of the current European leadership. They make so many threats but nobody can figure out what power or force they have. Merkel is the same way, acts like the Fuhrer of Europe but couldn't even mount a military defense for her own nation if Russia came knocking.

is this what your propaganda news is telling you?

I hope no..
I mean no.

Happenings are a myth. Using your imagination is the only option.

>came into contact with nerve gas
>slightly ill

>when your country has only 9 tanks and the retarded leader is trying to shittalk a nuclear superpower

Attached: fuck.png (399x322, 42K)

No video evidence? In the UK? Just take your word for it?

QUICK RUNDOWN?

Attached: 1520313242472.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

Russian bigots out!

Diverse, peaceful mudland natives in!

>If this happened in America Trump would already have boots on the ground
Toppest of keks
He would be apologising to Putin are calling his own media fake news for daring to blame his good friend.
If the FBI investigated and decided it was Putin he'd fire them and say they were colluding.

Attached: Sexy Time.jpg (800x450, 28K)

Naw, remember the Alma. It's time to glow with pride.

I don't know what we can do to punish Russia. We could assassinate a few people but I don’t know where that leaves us. Putin has a daughter in the Netherlands who could have an accident but I don't think our politicians want to go there.

I think the bigger question about cocks and sucking is best directed towards the brits on this one

And the leftist cucks in the states are probably telling her we'll have her back since they want a new cold war.

Oh Bong how your bantz are funny.

>whiter then you Mohammed

Attached: weak allies.jpg (735x645, 114K)

It's happening boys!
youtube.com/watch?v=GWmZhLjT7Uo

Attached: 1492123569394.jpg (500x337, 17K)

but who is gonna fight this war?
so far we only have retards in our military and I doubt it looks different in other countrys.
people join for the easy money not to fight in a nuclear holocaust.

Attached: 1487085788682.jpg (399x400, 23K)

>Happenings are a myth
Don't crush my dreams. THE Happening is coming soon, I can feel it.

What about the other crime scene?

I feel like there are dots no one wants to connect.

>Weak allies
>America has literally never won a war by itself
>Lost one to rice farmers in paper hats

git gud

Well I would say poison Putin's dog. But that wouldn't be British. So nuclear war it is.

faulty fridge gas leak sickens ex russian spy

Attached: Lanza man.jpg (306x423, 33K)

Wait fucking 9? Even Austria has over 200 tanks I cant imagine anyone having less tanks than Austria

>WHY YOU DO THAT YOU FUCKING NIGGUH???!!!

Attached: why.png (225x225, 6K)

3 HOURS LEFT

checked
you are right. Whole thing is UK niggers creating the whole situation. everyone knows it.

They're not trusted with tanks after what happened last time

>Russian chemical weapons on UK Citizens in UK

U know the rules

Attached: 1520259203694.gif (471x338, 522K)

>a state with nuclear status
>ultimatum
>another state with nukes
>no facts only public discussions

What do they want? Is this official politics? Nuts?

It might be more an issue of killing him. If you get rid of him we could maybe deal with a more stable crook. He seems to have gone a bit doolally over the years.

Russia will succumb to the British passive aggressiveness and symbolic politics

Sharia May

Uk are the ones that orchestrated the attack you brainlet,also Russia has made a reasonable request to have a sample to verify which will be ignored.

>Calls Russian election hacking fake news
>Believes MSM about Russian chemical attacks

Does Britbongistan even have authority to act considering their an EU puppet?
Don't they have to beg for permission from their unelected overlords to even be in possession of sporks?

Attached: 1519161703222.png (287x249, 126K)

>you are right. Whole thing is UK niggers creating the whole situation.
Fuck off Russian bot, you're not fooling anyone.

we got more than 9 but only 9 are actually working.
all our submarines are in the docks and can't do shit, we got no winter gear for our troops, transport planes are pure dogshit made by airbus niggers in france, too many gay and trans retards in the troops, its all fucked.

Attached: 323.jpg (240x232, 7K)

>implying russia is not under caliphate already

>tfw moved from this shithole to europe cuz of fucking muslims in south and central russia

Attached: 264650_600.jpg (480x320, 23K)

Can't do that, it's against the rules of war. Where would we be if we just killed the rulers. It's not civilized.

War were declared and Brexit cancelled

>we got no winter gear for our troops

Not this again Gunther.

I think it might be a solution of sorts. If you remove Putin everything gets a lot easier for everyone. I don't think anyone would miss him excessively. I don’t think he is there in the head any more, he seems much odder than he used to be.

Avoiding conflict with someone that could crush you within 3 minutes and drag the world into chaos is kind of rational.

Sounds like a gas leak to me.

Would that change my question even slightly?
Ok, he's in a serious, but stable condition.....so does that necessitate war between nuclear powers?

they will be deeply concerned

Attached: deebly goncerned.png (600x500, 98K)

Chances are that nothing will happen. Nobody is going to war over a dead traitor who's already expended his use to us.

I think you underestimate the devastating effect this letter will have on Putin. He S fucked

How do britbongs have antidots to foreign chem weapon without knowing its formula? I smell false flag.

My god I already knew that the Bundesheer is a fucking caricature of what it once was but this is just fucking sad

Nobody is fighting anyone. The Russians have never attacked anyone who can fight back anyway. It seems more an issue of maybe getting rid of Vlad before he gets any worse. We could make it look like an accident or an internal job. Nobody would ever really know for sure.

I don’t think we can just wait whilst he loses him mind. He was not like this until a few years ago. Remember him crying at the anniversary parade? I think his mind has come loose.

No, it's the new Brexit strategy. Remove europe, or Britain, either way Brexit.

Looks like he really loves Putin

There's a lot of Russian sockpuppets in this thread.

Settle down, the most that'll happen is increased sanctions so rich oligarchs will have to fuck off out of London, deportation of the Russian embassador, shut down of RT UK, and a boycott of the worldcup.

>Not this again Gunther.
yea its a total shitshow m8.

man it gets even more sad, they also fired all the competent generals and officers some years ago during a purge that went mostly unnoticed so the troops are falling apart on every corner.
I shit you not, people only join for the easy gibs.
Should a real war break out, most would run away from the fight.

Attached: ICBM launched.webm (1920x1080, 2.77M)

Its a false flag by the Jews, if the Russians did want him dead he would have been killed years ago, wiped off the face of the earth, gone, nothing left.

Not left on a bench in public.

Is GMT Moscow time or London time? My friend wants to know.

>boycott world cup

never

>
Russia will pay Chechnya almost 1 billion rubles a day The Russian government has increased the amount of funding for the development program of the North Caucasus by almost 50 percent - from 243.3 billion rubles to 360.8 billion. The relevant information is contained on the website of the Cabinet of Ministers

i bet he is

Attached: 1477009254.jpg (640x363, 45K)

>a boycott of the worldcup.
Good lord, I really fucking hope so.

>if the Russians did want him dead he would have been killed years ago

I don't think the Russians are controlled by rational actors. It looks more like a revenge mission, a spiteful attack. Vlad seems fairly hormonal these days, his behaviour is more peculiar.

Putin should nuke them

Why not? The Scottish are keen on the idea.

fuck you bro our planes are cool

>UK

Attached: 1520937125823.jpg (1200x1177, 153K)

No they suck

Attached: 89.jpg (306x306, 24K)

i wanted to join the bundeswehr because i like the military and wanted to fight but i doubt i woud get accepted cause i have mental health problems.