Who killed the mall?

Who killed the mall?

youtube.com/watch?v=D__6hwqjZAs&feature=youtu.be&t=62

Attached: 1200px-Dubai_mall_indoor.jpg (1200x900, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/Kmart30thAnniversaryProgram
youtube.com/watch?v=C_-cBLQlB-A
youtube.com/watch?v=kovd7OzcU9s&t=106s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Niggers

Stop making this thread every day.

Attached: 60 Black Teens Brawl At Mall In Florida.webm (358x322, 2.91M)

Fuck you anti-maller

Attached: 1479326196624.png (467x453, 344K)

agreed. niggers ruin everything.

Niggers killed the mall. With an assist by culturally alien, Spanish jabbering spics.

amazon and walmart

/threaddddd

Who fucking cares? Malls are & were lame as hell anyway. Overpriced as shit because of MASSIVE overhead.
Guess they were ok places for middle aged men to mingle with lolis, but that's about it.

Not every state has a lot of niggers. What are the malls like in Vermont or Montana?

Attached: Mall of America walkthrough.webm (720x404, 2.94M)

Thats easy. ONLINE SHOPPING.

If you like stuff like that, you may also like this
archive.org/details/Kmart30thAnniversaryProgram
Kmart incidental music from the 70s, 80s and 90s

Jeff Bezos

Techies should be hung for crimes against humanity

This. The mall in my predominately white city is doing just fine. Very few nogs and most of us conceal carry.

Attached: first post best post.png (591x627, 719K)

came here to post this. whites don't want to be near smelly niggers and beaners and gooks.

Attached: 1437431658756.jpg (320x240, 14K)

Bezos and niggers

I dont know, personally I loved getting shoes in the uglier colorway because they didnt have my size

the mall killed small local owned shops so...

Fuckin Jeff Bezos

Fp/thread

The mall is a crime against humanity.

How depressing

Dan Bell killed malls so he could make youtube videos about them.

youtube.com/watch?v=C_-cBLQlB-A

Internet killed everything
>everything is cheaper online
>don't have to deal with white trash, spics, and niggers
>a million dating sites online
>gaming can all be done online

my earlier shitpost aside this stuff is like crack to me. Nothing like japanese made by mexicans

Attached: maxresdefault (20).jpg (1920x1080, 152K)

What is it with Scandinavians and their love of Somalis?

Sage

No, niggers killed those. The mall was created to cordon off shopping from niggers. The open air shopping area /town center could not exclude them after forced integration, so malls were built in areas that needed automotive transport to get to, and made indoors so security could get rid of niggers for 'trespassing' and other euphemisms for niggerdom. Then the Left started bussing niggers to the mall and Jews started suing them to let in niggers. It's niggers (and Jews) all the way down.

I bet it was the millennials

Not so much "who" but "what".
Internet mostly, niggers as well.

Your cities are dying, the malls are just the first victims, your lack of jobs it's worrisome.

Attached: Sandman_50_32.jpg (1200x1140, 253K)

Whites being forced by the siege of mall niggers to create Amazon and ecommerce killed malls

The internet. Obviously.

online shopping killed the mall no reason to go to an overpriced mall

same reason restaurants and grocery stores will soon die everything will be online

I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin but I think Toto is a sweet band

Niggers

unruly black crowds
malls were dying long before Amazon became the leviathan that it is today
even if they didn't have the absolute best prices, malls used to be a good place to go and hang out, and spend a little money and have fun
you have to ask suburban moms from the 90s why they stopped taking their families there; don't listen to the economists that theorize about internet prices
just look at the period between the decline of malls and the explosion of outdoor retail centers, which were basically malls but without ceilings and other places for *certain people* to loiter

Attached: Amazon didn't kill the malls.webm (402x720, 2.93M)

but the mall is loaded with niggers

Online shopping.

Overprice goods and chains that ensured there were zero variety between any mall.

All good things must come to an end, user. Online shopping is the right answer.

youtube.com/watch?v=kovd7OzcU9s&t=106s

I went to a mall the other day. I was ASTONISHED at the amount of niggers and spics. I love in So Cal. We have less than the national average of niggers here, only 9% of the population. But a good 25% of the mall was filled with the pavement apes. And a shit ton of broke ass Mexicans and niggers are shopping at stores even I don’t like to pay for because they’re so overpriced! And I’m wealthy! Where the fuck are these beans and moon crickets getting the money that shop there?! Oh yeah, welfare, via taxes from guys like me.

This. Simon and Westfield destroyed it. They are essentially all the same in every mall.

About the groid

My dude. I love these

Oh look the same leaf faggot who creates the same bullshit
1, hurr why the 90’s so peaceful hurr
2. Why no malls derp

Get new material you dog fucking leaf sucker

We are taking over white boy, get the fuck over it. Viva la rasa, hijo de puta!

But where will I go to escape normies then? normies took over the internet.

In the US: niggers
In Germany: Turks and Arabs
I guess similar patterns exist in other Western European countries.

I know you beaners think you’re hot shit with all 5’6” of your stature and your 4 1/2” dicks. But if you only knew how much your sister and girlfriend love this big white dick. lol. Latinas LOVE white men. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve sent a Latina home to her man with a pussy full of white man nut.

Lazy, sloppy niggers.

Tell us stories of nigger-filled malls.

are mall is doing fine

Like most things, there's no silver bullet here.
>overexpansion
I live in NY and on Long Island there are malls within walking distance of other malls. In the late 90's and early 2000's developers thought the good times would never end.
>social media
The mall used to be a hangout. Now snapchat from your house/school/wherever is your hangout
>flashmobs and minorities
People see these news reports and online videos and get freaked the fuck out
>Amazon
The most obvious answer, but I think the top 3 are more important. We used to hang out at the mall all the time and not even buy anything (aside from food).

amazon and niggers.

why drive to the mall and risk getting stabbed by a nigger in a sees candy when you can just order anything you want online and have it delivered to your door in 2 days?

shoplifting, the numbers will blow your mind

i dont belive you mutt ,source?

/thread

Attached: 1512568599162.png (532x179, 22K)

literally somalia

normies have not taken over the internet pleb where do you think we are right now we are talking about kikes jungle bunnies and garbage bag explosive devices

Attached: where do you think we are.png (1067x800, 651K)

Damn I miss segregation

See

>Then the Left started bussing niggers to the mall and Jews started suing them to let in niggers. It's niggers (and Jews) all the way down.

I knew I'd see this before I opened the thread

Attached: 1485671957132.jpg (184x184, 8K)

Sup Forums is an exception

The population of Montana is 1 million.

For a comparison, Garden State Plaza is the largest mall in the most busy shopping area in America (Paramus, New Jersey). The county of Garden State Plaza is Bergen County, has a population the size of Montana, but is only 2% of New Jersey.

In other words, states that have malls are 50 times more dense. There is no utility for Montana and Vermont having a mall. There's really not that many people, and zoning regulations usually don't make a mall a good option.

Vermont has "outdoor malls", strings of shops around a bunch of blocks, like in Brattleboro. But not real malls.

Pic related was a great mall though. There used to be a GIANT barnes and noble and a half-pipe inside of a Vans store where you could skateboard. I used to do that when I was 12 and 13.

I remember the emo kids from my middle school would hang out at the malls back in 2006-2009. You couldn't imagine, man. Nothing like that would happen today. You hardly ever saw Black people either.

Nowadays you hardly ever see White people.

Attached: gsp.png (1992x750, 1.59M)

Ask anyone here who lives in Minnesota or has been there, they will corroborate it.

Attached: americans joining isis.png (1000x561, 1.03M)

/thread

The internigger.

Feral niggers and Amazon

Mexicans, niggers and Amazon.

That's the popular answer, but maybe there's more to it, maybe you have too many shopping malls or the door is closed.

Despite the lack of sound, I can still hear their apelike hooting and screeching.

HAVent been to the mall or theatre since I was about 12, 13years ago. I'm not missing out on shit

how tf can people buy clothes online
well I get most americans will need an xxl but come on

I'm going to say Amazon and the superstore for those who want to see their purchase first. No point in all that effort walking into different speciality shops and paying at different tills when you can buy it all at once.

do you not know your sizes Antonio? Plus if shit doesn't fit you can just return it for free.

>florida
Damnit cruz, you missed some