The end is nigh

can anyone else feel it? it may not happen because of this spy poisoning in the UK, but it will happen. the moment nukes were invented, we were already living on borrowed time

will we have time to make it off-world and start a martian colony first? will any of us get to enter the heavenly kingdom? will death feel like a dream or just oblivion?

Attached: images-6.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aos_Sí
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terra_Australis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

as god-creators living in human form we can choose the end in the collective consciousness
I roll for EMP

Jesus is returning.

A nuclear war between NATO and Russia will only contaminate the Northern hemisphere. Brazil will become the next superpower.

My Finnish neighbor came over an initiated a conversation.

This is the First Seal.

Attached: 1.png (1054x700, 2K)

Yes we are all definitely going to die.
There's no hope.
I'd be in my crash position if I were you because I've just seen 6 massive flashes flying across the sky from the RAF base here.
Two were heading in your direction, probably right at your house.

Attached: IMG_2539.jpg (400x300, 33K)

rekkattack

~7 years

>implying we wouldn't bring nukes with us to mars

>tfw leading such an inutile existence as to live only to see everything die

Attached: faggot_really.jpg (400x531, 40K)

I'm planning to head to antarctica

Jesus is a nigger

Attached: 1515031267992.jpg (525x700, 86K)

Death is just the state of non-existence

It's like before you were born, pre-existence

Only instead of curiosity as you spring forth, you will probably experience horror, sadness, anxiety, and some discomfort as you lose consciousness into final death

It's okay though you won't realize it nor be aware of it, it all returns to nothing

Attached: water bear.jpg (800x600, 34K)

wiki/Ararat
It is also known that the blue eyed people all have a common anchestor
Which most likely was Noah

Furthermore the blue eyed white people are known across the world to come around and bring technology and knowledge and rule them for some time.
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki (even though i came to believe that the blue eyed possibly are other people during the sumerians, they at least have the blue eyed people and swastika as well).
The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own.
The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created the first civilization and ruled in the early time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out the actual israelis are the whites with the jews being the blue eyed people, who are said that they will spread across the earth and rule everywhere. Same they did during colonisations. Hitler found out the (((jews))) of today arent the jews of the bible who are just
>those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead.

The "white privilege" people go on about, is actually the blessing of God

Attached: Swastika Worldmap.jpg (1600x1120, 404K)

The bible story is actual real history. This gets clear when you look at the story of Joseph alone. Joseph, in the bible, was sold off as slave to egypt, where he became friends with the pharao and married his daughter. He was given authority over everything. Compare that with the Yuya-mummie which was blond by the way.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya

Hitlers "Herrenrasse" probably was meant to mean "Rasse des Herrn" "Race of the Lord"
The 1000 year Reich was meant to be the 1000 year Sabbath, the 7th day which never happened because Satan interrupted it and which is for God like a thousand years.
This is why the Nazis had a sense of superiority like the Israelis had for the goyim.
The (((Jew))), like everything, stole their identity from others. Just like they took german names, have plastic surgery to look more white, act white when it suits them they stole their whole identity of being a jew from the whites

>20 King Arius of the Spartans.
>To the high priest Onias. Greetings!
>21 It has been discovered in a written record that the Spartans and the Jews are relatives and are both of the family of Abraham. 22 Since we have learned this, please let us know how you are. 23 On our part, we write to let you know that what is yours—your livestock and property—belongs to us, and ours belongs to you. We therefore command that our envoys report to you in keeping with this.

Attached: yuya.jpg (700x590, 91K)

Furthermore Nazis went to the North and Southpole, both said to have openings, as well as tibet which has legends of an underground kingdom, shangri-la/shamballah.
Did Hitler find out that the whites, or at least those people who spreaded knowledge (which may have nothing to do with whites today) came from the inner earth, the biblical paradise, and from there spread their knowledge with others. Is this why (((they))) want to get rid completely of the white people?

the hopi indians, also have the swastika. and their legends involve humanity coming from out of a hole on earth, and during the end of the 4th world/cycle (i think it was the 4th) when the flood hit (whch probably was the same the bible mentioned as well as many others cultures) other people came out of the earth, the ant-friends or ant people, brought them underground and ensured their survival until the earth above is habitable again. further more. further more the word "anu" means for the hopi indians "ant" and naki "friend" while the sumerian gods were called anunaki, so probably those were the same.
All have legends of the pale blue eyed people and the swastika

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aos_Sí
>The aos sí ([eːs ˈʃiː], older form aes sídhe [eːs ˈʃiːðʲə]) is the Irish term for a supernatural race in Irish mythology and Scottish mythology (usually spelled Sìth, however pronounced the same), comparable to the fairies or elves. They are said to live underground in fairy mounds, across the western sea, or in an invisible world that coexists with the world of humans
>As part of the terms of their surrender to the Milesians, the Tuatha Dé Danann agreed to retreat and dwell underground.

Another interesting thing is that "Paradise" in the bible originally came from the word meaning "walled enclosure" which would be pretty much fitting to the inner earth.

Attached: noone knows what its like.jpg (800x300, 227K)

We talked about the advanced white people coming out of the earth and spreading knowledge etc.
I believe that the swastika is a symbol used by this civilization living inside the hollow earth which possibly are angelic (I believe them to be what we call the Nordic Ays, the Pleiadians or tall whites as opposed to the reptillians and grey ayys who likely are demons and fallen angels) and that at some points they come out and guide humanity on the surface. Atlantis and Hyperborrea I believe to be an outpost of those that existed in 2 different points of time in different locations. If its not the angels themselves then they might be a splittergroup of the aryan/real israelites that spreadded across the earth and brought their symbol of God

In general I think its a symbol for the sun and thus God. The biblical year, which is absed on the movement around/of the sun has 360 days, like the 4 rightangles make 360 degrees. some also say its meant to mark the northern polar star (pic related) and the seasons, but the seasons are again based on the sun making me think thats the symbolism at work.

Pic related is the Oronce Fine Map from 1531, it depicts antarctica even though it officially was only discovered 1820.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terra_Australis
>Terra Australis (Latin for South Land) is a hypothetical continent first posited in antiquity and which appeared on maps between the 15th and 18th centuries. The existence of Terra Australis was not based on any survey or direct observation, but rather on the idea that continental land in the Northern Hemisphere should be balanced by land in the south.
this is their excuse on why antarctica is seen on maps before its discovery (there are multiple around). furthermore they mostly show south america down to the southest part, but then suddenly werent able to discover antarctica which is just just next door?

also take a look at the northpole of this map, and compare it with...

Attached: Oronce Fine Map.jpg (1800x1237, 808K)

no nukes will fly, they're going to arrest the bankers

...this one of hyperborrea. remember, the northpole, just as the southpole is rumored to have an opening

first bit missed something, fucked up copying:

The white race, the caucasoids are the actual chosen people, the Israeli people. This gets clear already when you see that Mount Aratat, where Noah landed with his arc is the same place where the white people, caucasusoids, come frome from, the Caucasus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat
It is also known that the blue eyed people all have a common anchestor
Which most likely was Noah

Attached: Hyperborea.jpg (750x701, 208K)

>can anyone else feel it?

Nah, you're just being gaslighted.

>22111
nice