French anons, is pic related fucking true?

French anons, is pic related fucking true?
What the hell is going on in your country?

Attached: 235342.png (940x1221, 650K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19103855
blog.godreports.com/2015/09/how-islam-takes-over-countries/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks like a load of shit

No idea about any of this but I think that map might be retarded if it's counting Occitanians as Spaniards

Totally false. Bourbonnais' people missing

>Bretons
Wtf this isn't Skyrim

>400k kikes
>14.5 million assorted nonwhites

this is false. eastern france is not majority maghreb lol

Some Catalans larp as Occitanians

USA:
>6 million kikes
>150+ million nonwhites
>basically same proportion as France
Someone should make a graph of white countries, # of Jews vs. # of nonwhite invaders in the country. Would be hilarious if it came out as a linear trend.

Every other French person is Moroccan. This is way off.
Moroccans do lie and pretend to be French so they will be likable though

Complete shit.
Belgian flag in normandy? KYS.

yeah, and keeping records about someone's ethnicity is illegal in France.

>krauts education

>inb4 meme
its shite, kys

>Marseille not being completely overrun with Maghrebis

Fake news

42% of newborns had to be tested for nigger anemia in 2016, so I'd say bullshit, too optimistic.

I thought racial and ethnic statistics were illegal in France?
Also, source is nonexistant.

Depuis quand les Bretons ne sont plus Français?

Fake propaganda, read the image everyone posts, it's *evolution of the percentage*.

LE 50% FACE
AHAHAHSHSAHHSSHASH

>*evolution of the percentage*.
what do you mean

you mean, "Aisha, Aisha!"

When are the french going to finally man up and deal with the Basque menace?

If it's 1% in 2016 and 2% in 2017, that's a 200% evolution of the percentage

It's total twaddle?

i see

My arse!

It's true.
In Quebec everyone has a french name.
When you look at white fags on french social media they tend to have names from all over Europe.
>Frencher than you french fag

The fuck do you mean, negro. show flag.
> I just reread the government report this morning.

It clearly states evolution of the percentage of newborn that are at risk. Not directly the percentage of newborn at risk. That means it's a comparison with previous data that we do not have. It does show they're reproducing a lot but it says nothing of the actual level.

Attached: depistage_drepanocytose_chiffres_2015-968x1024.jpg (968x1024, 225K)

thanks, the image was often called fake news but rarely explained.

twaddle: would you like the definition?

You just made the case that the 5% italians aren´t white.
It´s not clear because gathering statistics on ethnicity is illegal in france.
This is at best an estimate.

No dont believe the Maghrebin

>the absolute state of turkish edumacation

By "evolution" they mean that they show you how it evolved. As in: PACA+corse: 32% niggers in 2005, 50% niggers in 2014.
Again, this is not a meme. This is exactly what's reported by the epidemiology people.

ps: criteria for recommending the test is "both parents afroid or one afroid and one unknown"

France?? Nigga nobody cares about France lol. Sup Forums only cares about Trump and shit that happens in the USA, Poland & Russia. France lol. Nigga move this thread over to Sup Forums with all the rest of the trap and BBC threads where it belongs. France, lol...

nigger

So this DOES NOT include children of coalburners.

average preschool in france

Attached: classe-de-neige-ecole-maternelle-cambrai-paris-19e-3.jpg (525x393, 35K)

One african nigger parent is enough no?

Yeah. located the negro.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-03-13 21-19-00.png (1920x1080, 896K)

l'ont jamais été, si tu leur demandes.

>Elsass-Lothringen
>majority German
Color me surprised.

>paris 19eme
Yeah, "average". Smelly dumb kraut.

so the evolution is actually from the bottom to the up? (for example 67,90% -> 69,06%, 73,40%)

>Elsass-Lothringen
What the fuck did you just say?

Attached: reminder.jpg (853x543, 14K)

I mean yeah, for real purposes. But apparently the test is only recommended if both are (just found the guidelines this morning). Sickle cell is a risk mostly for inbred africans, apparently. So the scary thing is that this graph excludes mulattos.

wow

Meanwhile, I'm over here in America gettng to do whatever I want and you fags are over there in "France" having sex with other men lol. France, haha.

about 12M niggers, sounds about right

That's the wrong map, dummy.

Are Spanish supposed to be Occitanians?

wow indeed.

French graphic designers move in misterious ways.

But they are tho, they just got the BSC instead of slowly genocided by France and the Pope.

R.I.P France indeed

We'll be fine.

And people here feel progressive for being ok with this. It's not the afroids that are the problem, it's the collabrators.

>mfw frog humor

You have to have at least one parent who is from critical regions (including Italy and Greece) or have a history of the disease in your family.
The study cites the percentage of newborns that were tested and it goes up every year.
Year one: 50/100 kids tested -> 50%
Year two: 80/120 kids tested -> 67%

you know... If current trends persist, if you live another 50 years, Frenchmen will probably be around 30% of the population in France

Attached: 84384454.png (604x488, 39K)

People who take this map seriously are fucked in the head 2bh. The only parts of France that are lost are the shitty suburbs, and these have been lost for a good 10 years already.

But don't you know, there is no such thing as ethnic French? We are all Gauls!

(They seriously started this bullshit first) Kingdom of Franks was a mistake.

Only the suburbs? Not what I have seen in Marseille and Paris.

only section 2 and 3 produces babies

Literal 6million

I'm actually against the inter-European migration too. Percentage wise that's too much if you actually want your country to mean anything.

Literally the US sans guns is your future. So 1960's Brazil.

I don't get what you're going with your "up" and "down" and "relative". The numbers are simple. For example "Languedoc Rousillion: in 2015, the doctors thought 41.91% children had both negro parents, or one negro and one unsure"

More than half of Marseille is a shithole, true. An old joke here is "do you know the capital of Algeria?" "uhhhh, Algiers?" "No, Marseille!".
Paris 17-18th districts are niggered as fuck but the rest is fine. There's a lot of arabs around the 11th but they're cool, I lived there 2 years and never had the slightest trouble.

Get your discourse straight shill. Are you saying things should continue their course because you don't think certain farms are black enough?

and turkish ofc

Can't you read?
I live there and this is bullshit.

Work on your English comprehension, Frog. The number can only go up since a bigger percent of your population becomes eligible for testing.

I don't know man, considering you're full of niggers and arabs, I think Turks would be the least of your concerns.

>eveyone who takes this map seriously is fucked in the head 2bh
which map do you mean?

meme map in OP or blood map

You forgot Lyon, negro. And Bordeaux. And Lille, and Avignon, Toulouse, Toulon.
So basically, in 20 years every large city became an afromuslim colony and you're all like "nah, my 'hood is fine"

Where I live I see a nigger once every few months. I don't know if it's the same one, so it could be a local or maybe occasional nigger on vacation. There's a few turks but they're not fresh, they have a thicker accent than most white locals. No arabs at all in my area, but I know some of the larger cities are full of them.
The OP map. Numbers are unsourced and the flag placement on the map is as misleading as it gets.
When I say suburbs I mean suburbs of every large city. And yeah I don't really give a shit, my rural part of France is around 90% white and nobody is interested in moving here.

return Savoie, it's rightful italian clay

>The OP map.
oh yes, the OP map is meme trash. It is less accurate than maps in "wolfenstein territory".

Attached: campaign_map.jpg (500x375, 85K)

France is our clay!

>Germans outside of Alsace
>Portuguese in the Centre
>Bretons outside of Britanny and Paris
>Poles outside of the North
>7 millions Maghrebis
>400k Jews since 1970
>Belgian ethnicity

Your map needs a lot of improvement

Ok, Serbian I will, but humor me. What do you think the map is saying? Precisely?

actualy all of south east france should be given to us

Honestly, I wouldn't mind. I heard two hot italian girls talking about some grabby little shit in the metro, and one said to the other "tell me it was a fucking arab".

All the while, french single mothers aspire to "start a migrant help association", and another one wanted to "convert to islam to feel mysticism", while a third was going to "bring his black boyfriend to break my pumpkin" because i asked her to keep her fucking music down.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-03-13 21-17-48.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

In Germanic languages we use her for possessive pronoun if the owner is female, unlike French where you would use son because boyfriend is male

As the guy who originally brought this discussion to Sup Forums I can tell you exactly what the study is.

It's a medical study targeting the prevalence of sickle-cell disease in France and one of the tables gives you the percentage of newborns tested for sickle-cell disease every year. It's a great way to troll French people about le 56% and white nationalists about ethnic nationalism.

why does god punish us

" Since 2000, the test has been performed at national level for all newborns defined as being "at risk" for SCD based on ethnic origin."

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19103855

it doesn't, it's commies who fled franco

We left God and God left us.

Is Auvergne still huwhite?

nope, there are no white places in W-Europe anymore

Yes, except maybe the major towns.

God punishes the weak.

That's good, my family came from Thiers and I'd be sad if it was just like Marseilles.

blog.godreports.com/2015/09/how-islam-takes-over-countries/

Seeing as how 10% of muslims suffices to completely change the national conversation to attend to their needs, to neglect every other aspect of society, I'd say maybe Bretagne is still french for a couple of years.

Attached: t3_7pm872.png (400x410, 126K)

Reply to the other guy.

its sad. I really hope he does not demolish our people. We are so far gone I wouldnt doubt it may be best for the world though

France is 100% nigger.

I don't believe in God. But I do believe we have our faith in our own hands. We just choose to throw everything away.

Hold it right there, buddy, we're only 40% nigger. The other 60 is 40% nigger enthusiasts and 20% hidden rayciss.