Russia Threatens UK: "One Does Not Give 24Hrs Notice To A Nuclear Power

zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-13/russia-threatens-uk-one-does-not-give-24hrs-notice-nuclear-power
archive.is/6YcAi

Attached: 1489781614005.jpg (1600x1200, 1.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cj4FAwFKT08
liveleak.com/view?i=938_1431997550
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well of course this is what happened. It's freakin' Putin.

Attached: IMG_0078.jpg (320x374, 23K)

So no more RT in UK it seems

What is Putin gonna do? Fire the nukes? Lel

I mean sure if he wants every last Russian to die.

So what exactly is happening? What does this notice mean?

If any shithole needs nuking, it's Faggy Olde Cuck Island.

Usually goes like this

>You got this long to...
>Russia waits that long
>Oh Russia you better not do that again.

I am using this line next time my old lady tell me to take out the garbage

Attached: adam lanza security footage.jpg (640x640, 853K)

Britbongs need to accept that NERVE AGENT has attacks are part and parcel of life in a city.

do angloniggers seriously think they can intimidate russia

Nice OP pic.

>Mueller's wild ride.jpg

>"I mean sure if he wants every last Russian to die."
>Complete destruction of the Earth****

FTFY you stupid fucking mutt.

Britkistan and the united states of africa have been bringing so much immigrants for the final clash against the slavs, they always knew their men were too weak so they need men from their old dominated colonies. Brilliant.

With that being said, it might just be part of the escalade of such conflict, we might not see ww3 just yet.

Of course, don't expect to win against russia silly anglos. haha

This. Russians are suicidal madman. Theyd rather burn the world than accept responsibility.

They will remove all finances from UK immediately

Only BBC now.

>Complete destruction

there would be pockets that would survive, calm down

You know who fucks russian women? russian men.

You know who fuck american women? african men.

You stand no chance you filth.

So did they get any proof it was russia? I've yet to see it posted if they did.

This. Anybody with a lick of sense would never have made an empty threat like that. They lobbed, and Russia knocked it out of the park. rekt

Goodnight, Britain.

Attached: Tsar_Bumpa.jpg (736x551, 61K)

The proof is the easily manufactured chemical nerve agent was invented by Russians.

This
Holy shit yo, these bongs need a good slap + civil war. Teach these fuckers their place

You know who fucks canadian women?
Dogs

the *nglos are going to do what theyve always done: cry victim and wait for the u.s. to bail them out

>You know who fucks russian women? russian men.

Wrong
Only Chechens, , Tatars, Kazakhs , Bashkirs, Chuvans, armenians and azeris all plow ripe; blonde russian pussy

PRESS B TO BIN THE UK

What are you gonna do? Nuke me?

>What is Putin gonna do? Fire the nukes? Lel

Yes. Russia have gambled that they will win the war, and that they can force the rest of the world to rebuild Russia, or suffer their major industrial areas being nuked.

It's not a lot the rest of the world have a lot of bargaining power, when Russian cities already are a heap of smoldering ruins.

hahaha Russia commits act of war on British soil and all you will do is moan and wave your arms.
go pray to allah, you are putins bitch now.

>What are you gonna do? Nuke me?
Quote from man nuked

Russia has never beaten Britain in a war.

Russia is the largest country in the world yet they’re poor as shit. They aren’t white.

really makes you think

Pretty fucking based. Moohamhead better take heed.

they arearn't they the only country that does nuke drills and has massive underground bunker network for a good % of russian citizens?

I want Putin to conquer us and turn us into a shitty Russian republic.
Please, Putin.

You already are. Too many ex oligarchs in london.

is it happening boys? i think its happening

Attached: AUSPOL.png (600x448, 159K)

I'm not sure your small brain grasps what he's stating. He's stating instead that they wont be able to use this charade for anything of value because they can't. As such, making an undeclared threat around a 24hour period is laughable because they have no teeth. He's essentially saying :
> 24 hours? Wtf you gonna do at the end of 24 hours bitch?
And the answer is : Nothing.
Funny to see the U.S not even back them in this..
The timely is evolving notably

Attached: 1514170987139.gif (500x500, 826K)

beta

>Mfw Trump 100% on our side

Is it war lads?

This is a military grade manufactured nerve agent not something you knocked up in your bathtub.

>buttmad mudslime cuck-fantasies
youtube.com/watch?v=cj4FAwFKT08

We need to stop Russia thinking they are Billy Badasses, they spend millions on online propaganda to convince the world they are this all powerful country when the truth is they still use ww2 era guns and there soldiers train with broom sticks. No about we have the SAS sneak a new suitcase nukes into Russia and see what that little midget Putin has to say then. You all are sheep for falling for a Russia’s online propaganda it’s so obvious what they are trying to do.

anglo bitch buttdevastated that his women only bang blacks and arabs, stop projecting over the superior slavic race you inbred cuck

lel

>want to be ruled by a gov that doesn't want to turn me into a Muslim
>beta
Sure thing. Idgaf about that nationalist shit, I just want to be led by MEN instead of faggots. Go take that vague masculinity by mere association and choke to death on it.

idk why you guys are trying to pull everyone into this shit. You have your own spy squads, you could just as easily hit them back without ever saying shit.

Good for you if you need to cope
In reality percentage muslim is growing day to day
Check flag you absolute retard
Its known most russian already are tatar rapebabbies lol

>I just want to be led by MEN instead of faggots
But you're sitting there with your ass out. You just want to be dominated.

yeah nice meme flag anglo cuck, why dont you just show us your geographic location if you're so cool?

Dominated how? I just want a different government, one that isn't hell-bent on destroying western civilisation.

This dumbass actually believes this.

Oh but the UK aren't that toothless.

There is loads of Russian money in the UK, lots of it invested in the banks and British property and they granted themselves the power to seize it.

A lot of that money comes from Putins allies and they could exert much more pressure on him than any toothless old America could as has been proven by the way he ignored America over Syria

It doesn't mean anything. Britain is not a serious world power and so when their ultimatum is ignored they will do nothing and we'll all move on from this.

Embarrassing if you're British.

why do brits hate russians?

In all seriousness Teump can go fuck himself the only reason he got elected was because we changed the status quo with Brexit without it he would never have got close to getting elected and since then he has literally been a cunt to us. Yet he sucks Putins cock like a good little puppet even though Putin laughed at Trump during the election campaign and slyly threatened him subtly during the PissGate scandal. I’m starting to believe Russia does have something on Trump.

We kicked their ass in Crimea

>Russia has never beaten Britain in a war.
Norway have never been at war with Russia, so we are good in this scenario. The only difference is that we will change from American overlords to Russian ones, and that is not that bad either, as the Russians would hopefully not try to genocide us as the Americans are doing.

It was stupid for the USA to try to genocide all white people to make a blended humanity, because this will make the Russians the liberators of Europe.

Attached: bsun statue.jpg (935x935, 80K)

Geographic location =/= ethnicity
Pidorashkas like you should know
Now say aafter me:
Chechenya is cool =D
liveleak.com/view?i=938_1431997550

You know who fucks Canadian women? Canadian women

You know who tucks Canadian Men? Canadian men

You know who fucks Argentines?
British marines

>Ye olde cuck'land
FTFY

Superiority complex. They think they are still great as they used to, just like most """First World Country""".

We don't. We are completely neutral towards the Russians. We don't dislike them, we don't like them.
Our government, however...

BEASTED

Attached: f4353078a226f38ec1b6ead744b44f6a--angry-bear-drawings[1].jpg (530x725, 76K)

>bringing a gun to a nuke fight
Putin cannot glass your country (and mine) soon enough.

>Russia
HA yeah sure, the russians did it. Not-

The USA will descend into civil war after having a few of their cities nuked, as the different ethnicities will fight over the resources needed to survive.

Britain is a nuclear power or is Vlad gone soft in the head

then dont fuck with them. Simple as that

We have el presidente on our side

Attached: 1520975627522.png (860x284, 12K)

plz seize every last schmilling so these faggots learn to keep the money they stole from Russians in Russia

>pic and filename

Attached: o shit.gif (318x242, 785K)

Can't wait until Iran has the bomb.

atleast we dont need non-canadian

britkistan btfo

Proofs

using a muslim flag on Sup Forums/pol/ =/= muslim

Putin let them steal it, he is too busy gassing British citizens to worry about that.

Stop voting him in.

I have a feeling Trump Hotel & Golf Moscow will begin developed as soon as his 4/8yr term is over

They will be hit back, that little short ass is trying to embarrass the UK on a global scale during a tense time for the UK it’s brexit negotiations . People seem to forget the UK still has the best spy network on earth and by far the best military unit on earth (SAS) Obviously there isn’t going to be a nuclear war but with our influence worldwide with India, Africa Canada etc the list goes on and on we could ruin Russia fen by one the point it is already. The poor in the UK liv better than the middle class in Russia. Are soldiers are better trained we have better weapons, better ships, better nuclear capabilities in terms of use (Trident) and a spy network that is a mix between Sherlock Holmes and Batman. If putins little midget ass wants to keep playing with fire he’s going to get spanked by Daddy and I can’t wait and all you American sheep who kiss Russia’s ass isn’t going to change that.

development*

You were given proof in the last thread about it and you came up with some lame rebuttal.

Yes but any govt can still make it. The ingredients are on wikipedia ffs

>Oh but the UK aren't that toothless.

Bong making dental jokes

Attached: blair.jpg (408x250, 24K)

>Britain is a nuclear power
>200 vs 12k

fluoride. stop it.

you're aware that james bond isn't a real person aren't you?

Attached: 1518123390146.gif (245x280, 1.3M)

The bear will leave its cave forever

Attached: 1502287023189.png (551x426, 487K)

He can't force them to keep their money in Russia without restricting capital flow and causing everyone to flee and the economy to collapse.

You need to do this so Putin can shrug his shoulders and say hey I warned you, better keep that money in Sberbank from now on

I'm inclined to agree. Vlad's bluffing and they're buying it.

You mean fradulent/laundered money your banks knowingly harbor so they can skim from it? I mean... Seems you should have done something about this long ago. As for legitimate money from businesses/businesses people who are simply of a certain ethnic group, I could imagine you'd be dam stupid to do this but go right ahead. In a way it shows how toothless you are in that not being able to go after who you 'claim' is a bad guy you go after innocent people just because of their ethnicity. Also, I suggest you start making the public aware of your so called evidence and 'truth' and cut out the nigger tier clownery. Eyes beyond the world are watching. You can stand on truthful and solid ground in these times or erode what sand remains under your feet. The world as a whole could be headed to far greener pastures if everyone would cut the nigger tier games out. Alas, you idiots clearly want to 'play' with each other. As you were.

Attached: saturn.jpg (1050x591, 48K)

>he doesnt know the James Bond movies were a complicated psy-op to make people doubt the existence of our greatest secret agent

>Thinks Russia doesn't have allies.

WTF are Trump and Putin cooking up?

Tillerson got fired for saying Putin killed that ex spy in Britain.

Also Putin just unveiled a missile that no other country can shoot down. He immediately called (((them))) out.

If that happened we would nuke them back and the entire world would be destroyed you retard. It’s not about who has more nukes it’s who has the quickest way of delivering them and for your information that’s the UK baby Trident says hi
Trumps already setting his buddies up with tax breaks and fancy government jobs, screencap this ten years from now trump industries will have more than tripled its net worth.

Yeah I am sure loads of goverments are making it to kill russian spys.

The point you and others are missing is that it is military grade and was using to kill someone Putin has openly said he considers to be a traitor.

They're gonna take down israel

Attached: 1517934963454.jpg (5907x3473, 3.94M)

Why shouldn't Russia go for all out nuclear war now, as the Anglo-Americans are doing their best to destroy Russia long term when they refused to genocide their own people like the Western words are doing?

Attached: sh.jpg (236x236, 13K)

Attached: 1516947069469.jpg (2129x1429, 760K)

haha we are not toothless like your granny.

They are hanign on by a thread but they are still there!