Why women think marriage is a trap: it's basically the transfer of ownership of a woman from her father to her husband...

why women think marriage is a trap: it's basically the transfer of ownership of a woman from her father to her husband, u have to take of ur husband's family, and u become responsible for both families' honor
why men think marriage is a trap: my wife wants to spend time w/ me

Attached: 1499134944793.jpg (1280x861, 243K)

The only thing she wants to spend is my money.

OP is 9 and what is this?

Your logic is just so ridiculous you might actually be a woman.

fpbp

Attached: women-1484308424131.jpg (594x640, 48K)

Depends on your culture. Marriage is a pretty good deal for most western women. Divorce tends to favor them, too.

Fuck that’s hot how do I get more pictures like this

tits or gtfo Roastie

It only worked with 1 girl ever and then she started losing interests and I dropped her ugly ass, I like to touch tits and feet.
Anyway. I kind of regret it sometime. Her ass was pretty, just not her face.

elizabeth ann roberts

>my wife wants to spend time w/ me

She does right up until the point she turns on you after you did everything to support her through 10 years and countless ER visits and surgeries for her chronic medical condition (that might just be painkiller addiction, you never could be entirely sure), siding with other men that are trying to fuck her and break up your marriage that have been whispering in her ear over FB and phone texts, gets you thrown in jail and takes half your shit while your parents are forced to cart her useless ass around and serve her so she doesn't press charges.

The trap part comes in after all that shit where she stabs you not in the back but in the face you see while society applauds because it's made up of cucklet betas now.

Not that I'm bitter or anything, I married another woman who is ten thousand times better. Perhaps I'm a sucker twice, but I'll be too old to care by then.

>always protected and provided for by either father or husband...
>HELP I'M OPPRESSED!

woah, so this is... how a roastie actually thinks

>transfer of ownership
No, thag doesnt make any sense. Marriage can be problematic for women because they dont realize what they are getting into.

???

i love shoes like that
they're so sexy

Attached: white-sexy-high-heels-Collection.jpg (480x640, 99K)

I've heard stories of guys that work while their gf's are studying to be nurses and then end up leaving them once they graduate.

I've heard of stories of guys in the military that have spouses that gets free benefits, free housing, spouse allowance from the military and the guy saving all his money and bonuses so they have a nest egg once he switches over to civilian life and at the end of it the women gets a divorce and gets more than half of all the earnings he got from serving.

I see very few successful relationships these days I'll be honest, there's no good reason to do this anymore unless you just want to have kids and see them be raised by another man.

you have a crush on your mom.

Married my college GF.

Its' great. Stop being a bunch of filthy incels.

>why women think marriage is a trap: it's basically the transfer of ownership of a woman from her father to her husband, u have to take of ur husband's family, and u become responsible for both families' honor
if that were the case nobody would give a shit what women think about it
anyways its not the middle ages anymore

You have to be over 18 to post here.

Fair and balanced assessment.

Because they are stupid cunts