Watamote

Is it autism?

I miss when people didn't use autism to describe everything.

OP, stop projecting your own disabilities on fictional characters.

I've only seen the anime. Does her brother ever get a cute boyfriend?

Autism pretty much describes why you posted that.

Autism, always.

Not gay. I'm not the one that wrote the gay character as a gay. Moon magic can't explain every homosexual character OP.

I still don't get this joke

I still don't get how you don't get that joke.
Not even memeing.

KOMISOMETHING A CUTE!

Why does Tomoki look like a yaoi character.

Is this pure or lewd?

pointy chins

She just pure

I also am not sure I get this.
Did she just get her period because she saw him (and that's gross to another girl...why?) or is she going to get lewd with a tampon (would be so uncomfortable).

the answer is autism

Who do all the sluts want Tomoki's dick?

She wet herself and thought it was her period. Do you even know basics of human body?

Why don't you want Tomoki's dick? Are you gay?

t. the autist

I don't think that's it.

So what is up with Emoji 2? I don't remember when she started appearing, and why does Emoji view her as a rival?

>all
Just Komi and Akari. Also, he's gay, so it doesn't matter anyway.

I mean that is pretty autistic. Autists tend to fail when understanding social norms like not talking about your bleeding pussy

Girls talk about that normally.
It was disgusting because it implyed she got so wet she needed pads.

Woman lubricate themselves and it can be a considerable amount of mocus. Komi is stupid enough to make the mistake. Now a tampon doesn’t work as a dildo so it doesn’t make sense her asking for one.

That's disgusting?

No, girls don’t talk about it normally, that’s why the other girl is grossed out about disgusting Komi.

Why would they be grossed out by a period? They all have periods

Some girls find it disgusting, some girls don't, alright? She was just disgusted about how Komi started her period in front of Tomoki. That, or she was jealous because Komi is her bestie, and her reaction was like pic related.

How about you start talking about shitting in front of people out of nowhere

That something is natural process of your body doesn’t turn it into the most beatiful and regular topic to talk. Taking a shit, farting and so are common too. and people don’t try to force a stupid validation trend to pretend is not annoying and gross. I bet you thing giving birth is also magical and spiritual just because don’t want to deal with the fucked up real effects.

I ask someone looks just like komi out not too long ago.

so i started reading it, but the cringe is so strong i just can't, is it ever gonna get better?

yes once she starts year 2

The manga went from meh to great around chapters 50-60.

thanks a bunch

Who will be Tomoko's pillow friend?

It's a mirror.

wife slash sex slave: Ucchi
bestie slash fuckbuddy: Yuu
dom: Kii-chan

>slash sex slave
Is this some emo fetish?

Another watamote thread ? Post more Yuri Tamura !

>sex slave
>fuckbuddy
>dom
I'm ok with this.

every one on this website has autism, thats the reason we like autism

so yeah, it was autism

How the fuck did Tomoko become a normalfag before me?

Because you are fucking stupid.

She still isn't.

That's just rude user.

She rejected being a normalfag.

Because you don't have any friends.

How much does tomoko weihts ?

I want to gently carry her.

I want to be komiwhatevers tampon

Fuck is this ?
She isn't sexual. She is supposed to be a self-insert.

If it comes to this then I'll have to draw yuri myself instead.

>She is supposed to be a self-insert.
So what? We're not allowed to sexualize the female artist? Tomoko is the male writer's self insert and f/a/ggots have been lusting over his personification for years.

She was walking up to her friend's desk to ask for a tampon when the brother walked in. When she decided to go up and start talking to him, she was obviously more flushed and unkempt than usual. Once he leaves, she suddenly remembers what she was doing before and blurts it out because she's still having an adrenaline rush, which her friend finds disgusting.

Ogino-sensei is a pretty good teacher.

Tomoko is not a normalfag .

I don't get the joke either

> girls frequently talk about their period to each other and asking to use a tampon/pad from friends is common
> it's sometimes hard to tell the start of a period from normal vaginal discharge just by feel
> there's no reason a period should start just because she saw a guy she liked
> neither a period nor getting wet is a sudden thing, both build up like a leaky faucet dripping down the wall
> as said getting lewd with a tampon is super uncomfortable
> wetting yourself and a period are EXTREMELY different feelings, you'd have to be missing half your brain to mistake one for the other

I'm assuming the translators translated the joke poorly here, since something doesn't add up

Do you have a vagina?

I don't see why it matters since no one ever lies on the internet

I believe the gross thing isn't her asking for a tampon, but the way she just blurts it out. I imagine they tend to be subtler when asking.

>no husband
>androgynous face
>androgynous hairstyle
>very tomboyish sense of fashion
>cares more about the female students than the male ones
>hates dick pics
>gave tomoko flirting winks
Is Ogino a butch dyke?

People actually do that, much to my disgust.

on the scale of "a little gross" to "can't gross me out any more," blurting out "do you have a tampon" is definitely not very gross. Seniors in high school would have no problem asking each other. Middle schoolers, on the other hand, may be extremely embarassed. I wonder if it's different in japan... Maybe it was the way she phrased it. It could have been a lot more vulgar in japanese than it is in english

Maybe the joke is she got wet, but is claiming she's having a period to cover that?

I mean blurting out my period just started in normal or above normal voice.

Doesn't make sense.
If she got wet she wouldn't have gotten wet quickly enough so that she'd immediately need to change - she's wearing a skirt anyways so at worst her underwear would have gotten damp
Even then the appropriate response would be to go to the bathroom and wipe off your underwear, and you DO NOT use a tampon to clean up after yourself when you get wet, or do anything related to getting wet.

The joke is that in Japan usually you get a nosebleed when you sexually excited. But Komi gets her period=bleeds from her vagina.

Naw she has a shota with a huge dick on the side

She's literally asked if there's something wrong and komo responds, so it doesn't look like it was an unprompted TMI
Since periods are universal it's an acceptable thing to say in america but maybe japan is different

[citation needed]

I think she first appeared at the sports event, in the cavalry battle

makes sense user

Not very realistic but then again, nosebleeds aren't either

I would guess they just whisper beween them.

Who /chaos/ here?

Makocchi > *

This is an indisputable fact, please do not attempt to argue otherwise.

She's the gayest girl in school, only below Ucchi.

>nemoto in lawful light and neutral dark
what

That's her social image and her natural self.

I think you are misusing the chaos alignment there. Chaos signifies gross disregard for laws.

I think this is a troll but it's also the best explanation I've seen in this thread

not as bad as cuck

This anons right. Ogino should be at the bottom left.

more interesting pics

This would be quiet handy if it wasn't in moonrunes.

Here you go, Satan.

Why is she so perfect?

isn't this a poor translation

Probably, I'm an EOP.

>friend of a friend but she's a hardcore lesbian
story of my life

Yeah, it's liberal as fuck to outright wrong at points. Mako's isn't "Kuroki is funny", it's "Kuroki is a good person". I'm also fairly certain that most if not all of the statements are more or less verbatim quotes from the manga, that's what they look like anyway. Can't say for sure since I've not read the raws in ages.

Except little bro, who else has the chance to tap Tomoko's pussy?

Kii-chan without Tomoko's knowing.
Yuu easily if she decides to go bi.
Ucchi when she finally snaps.

Tomoko is actually grossed out by incest, she'd much rather tap Yuu than Tomoki.

Literally anyone.
She's accepting boyfriend applications haven't you heard?