Gives birth to 7 children

>gives birth to 7 children
>stands and watches them get massacred
Is Cell the worst parent in Dragon Ball?

Well, he has Goku's genes.

he also has piccolo's genes tho senpai

I think King Cold's genes are more responsible for that.

I like to imagine certain personas become dominant based on the form he takes on. In his Imperfect form Piccolo is dominant, Semi it's Vegeta, and Perfect is Goku and Frieza.

Truth be told, there was nothing he could do about Gohan's rampage. He would just get Columbine'd just like all of his offspring. There isn't any shame about being outmatched by Gohan, especially not in his badass self at the time of the end of the cell games.

>some shitty mass-produced clones are far more powerful than Semi-Perfect Cell

This was always weird to me.

I'd suck his dick

He's perfect. What makes you think his children wouldn't be?

Drum was probably stronger than Old King Piccolo

Didn't he get BTFO by Goku in literally a single kick?

Speaking of Drum, Tien jobbing to him was nearly as bad as everyone jobbing to fucking Nappa (probably the worst job in DB history)

Speaking of suck...

ye, but that was Goku after he's drunk the Super-plotdevice-water
he would've probably one-shot Old Piccolo as well

Nah, Goku was roughly equal with Tenshinhan when he fought and lost badly to geezer Piccolo. Tenshinhan against Drum wasn't that lopsided.

There can't possibly be that much power difference because of age, look at Roshi.

we don't know anything about young Roshi's power outside of filler

Well Piccolo is no human like Roshi is.

Gohan is a monster, Cell Jrs did nothing wrong.

Android saga is all about parenthood after all

>offspring of perfection is better than half-perfection

Why couldn't Cell turn SSJ?

He did have the yellow aura, though.

He did though? The golden Ki aura in his completed form is equitable with Super Saiyan, just like the addition with the blue bio-electric sparks when he returned with his Zenaki power up following his attempt at self-destruction equated with him obtaining a level very similar to Super Saiyan 2.

the better question is
why couldn't Cell turn
Golden?

Because he literally just stood there for the ten days leading up to the Cell games instead of taking five minutes to do a pushup.

If they ever decide to bring Cell back and give him Golden form, they should use an overripe banana pattern as an unmoving plaid so that they don't have to animate SPOTS.

> Goku could've just brought back Cell to the ToP instead
> right before teleporting to the World of Void, Goku could've just sent Cell into the RoSaT for a few minutes
> mfw Jiren wouldn't even be a problem anymore

But since Fridge is more marketable and easier to animate, we can't have that.

what if that were Goku's exact same thoughts when Jiren was sandbagging him?

Hah, could totally see that happening in the Abridged version of the special.