Let's say you have a friend that adamantly hates anime

Let's say you have a friend that adamantly hates anime.
He's always complaining about how cutesy and melodramatic anime is (even though you're sure he hasn't even watched a single one).
One day you're sick of his whining and you challenge him to watch a single anime with you.
He accepts remarking that you can't show him anything to change his mind.
You also add that he has to watch whatever you pick to the end, no matter if it's a show or a movie.
He flinches a bit but also accepts to that condition.

What do you make him watch?

Nothing. You can't change his point of view like that. Real change comes from within.

boku no pico

Akira?

>he has to watch whatever you pick to the end
One Piece obviously

Kemono Friends,unironically.

One Piece or another long running Shonen. You won't change his mind but at least you can make him suffer by watching 500+ episodes of trash as punishment for his faggotry.

love live

Do this. It won't change his mind, but it'll be worth the laugh.

>let's say you have a friend
lmao yeah right

I actually watched Haruhi with one my friend who wasn't opposed to anime but really didn't are about it.

He was one of those guys who want to watch a movie with you AND WOULDN'T FUCKING PUT AWAY PHONE FOR 10 SECONDS

Haruhi made him put it away though.

>He's always complaining about how cutesy and melodramatic anime is (even though you're sure he hasn't even watched a single one).

I just accept he's right but keep watching anime for the same reason I keep eating fast food

Oh wait, this is troll thread

Get him to watch FMA:B so he can tell you have fucking retarded the story is at the end

Holy shit this. It's too perfect a setup

You probably can't change his mind, but Hajime no Ippo is the shit. Unless he really hates dick jokes I don't see how anyone could hate Ippo

Shinsekai Yori.

>Let's say you have a friend
>

Kaiji

Sazae-san.

>implying you watched it yourself

>Obvious rec thread
>People still post shows

Come on Sup Forums you should know better.

Came here just to post this.

Do it OP. You'll get him to watch anime for years to come.

I did this to a friend of mine with cowboy bebop a few yeas ago. He finished it and enjoyed it but still doesn't watch anime at all on his own.

He's stopped rolling his eyes when I try and talk to him about what I'm watching now at least.

Sazae-san
because fuck that guy

Eromanga Sensei

Monster

Punish him my making him watch Bleach