Would trumps wall negatively effect wildlife and the ecosystem?

Would trumps wall negatively effect wildlife and the ecosystem?

Attached: 10DF904F-A9AC-4279-8375-146904F62B80.jpg (768x512, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fHSaAPHP6fE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

keep all the wild spics out

Fair enough

Thats the point. Unfortunately Mexico's wildlife has been sucking up gibs, not paying taxes and selling drugs.

Does the cheap lube you bought in bulk affect the microorganisms in your anus when you slide that big black dildo in? Who fucking cares. They'll adapt or die.

No, the Mexicans will get over it.

FPBP

Net positive effect of course. Much less trash, erosion, fire, and disruption in the border areas. Much fewer people in the US so less pressure to develop, less polution, etc. The sirra club had very good reason to oppose open borders and population increases. (They changed their position for financial reasons in the 90s) Very short sighted and pretextual to oppose the wall on environmental grounds.

have you seen Annihilation?
its pretty much gonna be like that

Who cares?

i have thought about this
it will act as an obvious barrier to energy and diversity flow. I'm speaking in pure ecological terms, not political.
However, the texas tortoise, whose population will be effected by a barrier along the rio grande, does not give a shit if we build a wall. I've asked them several times without response

yes

Attached: 89A1D48B-3927-4B03-A5F9-473A79475AF0.jpg (1801x1206, 376K)

Not anymore then the 2 walls that are already in place along the border.

/thread

>the wildlife
Yes. Niggers and spics are wildlife.

Attached: mexico-narco-gore-chest-flayed-open-with-knife.webm (360x360, 2.94M)

Would a non-faggot ask a question like this?

wheres the wetbacks

A highway negatively affects wildlife, we have no certainty of the effects but they will certainly be some.

Yes.
Violent and thieving monkeys will no longer to migrate north, creating large sways of destruction, this will make them very sad..

Attached: 1519597645900.jpg (253x600, 68K)

yes. it will prevent noxious spics from invading the US.
>godspeed

Attached: HoakHogan.jpg (1200x675, 89K)

"affected by" meaning they won't be able to cross one way or the other.

There is only one species that may see an issue, and that is the jaguarundi and any jaguars north of the border. All it does it splits the populations where there's a solid wall. It doesn't necessarily kill them or anything.

Envirofags get the fucking rope too

The wild spics get BTFO.

>bat
fucking why? it can fly

Just have a brake in the wall every 20 miles that's 100 yards and put century towers on both sides that have a thermal camera and a guy with a machine gun. This will allow the animals to pass free and also eat some dead wet backs.

How many millions of animals are affected when you create concrete jungle cities like LA and NY?

>Would trumps wall negatively effect wildlife
It's rude to talk about Mexicans like that.

they can let a small (2-3km wide), heavily monitored open corridor for those animals

Life finds a way

Weren't they already effected since the fence was built?

Don't worry, those animals don't want to be in poverty mexico either.

The generic mutation of the jaguarundi will be massive. After 10 years they will have been completel species, in the North a soy eating grass dweller, in the South a 17 feet long meat eating manhunter.

Attached: BA195F12-3AF1-4A55-8AD6-DE010698D389.jpg (450x600, 70K)

>2 spics in a horse costume crudely altered to look like a deer.

Lol why are Mexicans the biggest coons on here

The jaguars and such have fairly complex migratory routes and mate selection process, the wall could decimate them.

Attached: mapa.jpg (886x685, 165K)

a lot of large barriers like this will have small gaps in them for migrating animals

stuff that's just large enough for deer and other smaller animals to squeeze through

the nice thing about breaches like that too is they're usually far tighter surveillance and security responses than other parts of the wall, so any dipshit dumb enough to crawl through will get caught far easier than they are currently on an unprotected border.

Attached: 1503325945355.jpg (446x324, 25K)

Nature will always adapt.

yes you idiot, all giant structures have negative effects on ecology without fail. evolution does not adapt organisms well enough for them to just work around our technology, they adapt but they degenerate as well

No one wants nigger deers entering the country.

Attached: niggerDeer.jpg (258x195, 10K)

Why the fuck is the government always having to preemptively "solve" every problem? Half the time they're just squandering taxpayer money guessing what may or may not happen. I say build the motherfucking wall and we'll deal with whatever happens after that. One thing that will happen for sure is that we'll stop handing billions of dollars to Mexico every year.

Fpbp

>When a leafpost isn't a shitpost

the more problems you have to solve, the more money you can snake out of the budget

It shouldn't, because there's already a preexisting wall in place. Trump's plan is just to improve it. We also don't need to span the entirety of the US/Mexi border, as most of it is uninhabited desert. We just need to secure the high traffic areas that are most commonly used by illegals.

Read: Because when we redpill the normies they too will understand the wall is all upside.

>what is inbreeding
>what is migratory patters

Hunting season is open on the border.

/thread

Nobody gives a flying fuck about a handful of animals.

Good.

just make holes animals can fit through but not humans

WALL NOW !!!

I don't give a fuck if it does.

Hopefully. Fuck deer

>mountain lion
Oh come the fuck on. The Ocelot sure but the Mountain Lion? There's fucking Mountain Lions in Canada for Christ's sake.

Wildlife will have to choose if life is better in America or Mexico. I think we all know the choice

/thread

Who gives a crap #MAGA

This is the border wall
>bat can't fly over it
what?
>cats can't squeeze through it
youtube.com/watch?v=fHSaAPHP6fE
>all those small ass animals
They can literally just go through the railings.

Whoever made this knows nothing about animals.

Attached: border-wall-mockup.jpg (2048x1365, 239K)

I suspect not that much. Most of the border does not run through any fragile ecosystems needing specific protection.

To maintain a level of contiguity and cross-border diffusion it's easy enough to build monitored wildlife crossings every so often along the wall.

And only major migrations I know of are aerial (birds, butterflies), so unless he wants to build it up to the stratosphere they're probably gonna be fine.

Like another user pointed out, I think the big cats (with their ultra-low-density pops) might be the only ones to be worried about.

Wait when the rainy season starts and water accumulates in the US side flooding all