Brazilians caught a pedophile and held him head down in a river full o piranhas

>Brazilians caught a pedophile and held him head down in a river full o piranhas

When will this happen to American Jew pedos?

Attached: 386baaea5b20f75d6d5e4c9f787a209c.jpg (1080x1080, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0SuNIoS1yxA
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/girl-6-dies-after-piranhas-eat-her-legs-when-canoe-capsizes-on-family-holiday-10022189.html
liveleak.com/view?t=b38_1421285793
youtu.be/IwARoKoKodo
independent.co.uk/environment/nature/piranha-attacks-on-swimmers-in-brazil-leave-over-50-people-injured-as-droughts-force-the-lethal-a6877616.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/ten-people-wounded-by-flesh-eating-piranhas-while-bathing-in-argentina-9071765.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9qf1Uew_HVs
youtube.com/watch?v=-DZpDYSygn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Monkeys

Nice

Attached: 1520800029793.jpg (236x236, 17K)

For how long until he got like that?

Attached: 7895310.jpg (1024x768, 174K)

A couple of minutes imo. Those rivers in Pará have a shit ton of piranhas.

Who's got the video?

savages.

youtube.com/watch?v=0SuNIoS1yxA

So now they make themselves worse than the pedos.

fake and gay

Best way to deal with a pedo although Brazilians are subhuman so they should probably all just hop in the river

Attached: ABB8F0AC-487F-4CD9-A78B-A1E3B9CC167E.gif (400x220, 1.96M)

I always assumed piranhas nibbled and picked at flesh, but I guess not

fake body

Attached: 1439938879617.jpg (1366x768, 144K)

That is pretty bad ass. Unfortunately the white man in America has no unity or else we wouldn't stand for the degeneracy that surrounds us.

Has anyone ever gone in unknowingly and been attacked?

win

Strange shirt.

Ah, the good old savagery from the population, truly a beaultiful sight.

>savage
It was brutal but that dindu nuffin probably brutally raped an under age girl and killed her, which is what they normally do. If you ask me, he deserved that.

looks like the fish drank every drop of blood, piranhas will have to be considered in the future when pedophilia is made a capital crime

Those are literally niggers killing niggers and the victim is probably innocent. Its brazil lol.

I highly fucking doubt this is real, since piranhas are harmless

There is one recorded instance of this in history, when they kept tons of piranhas in a very tiny lake, and starved them for a week, but nobody could reproduce it

You can lurk at liveleak, every now and then they post some video of a dead kid who went for a swim and got attacked. It's kinda common

Forget I wrote anything. I just watched a video. They are little demons

No buenno, user. He would have drowned faster than the fishies were done, esse. Next time they should give him a breathing tube

Attached: 1445205404224.jpg (280x280, 13K)

surely they recorded that

Sooo.... did he survive?
I mean, he's smiling on the photo so it's hard to tell

Let's hope they feel the accusers to piranhas too if their claims turn out to be false.
There's nothing more despicable than emotional vigilantism.

And they say that Brazil ain't white.

He clearly has the situation under control, so I'm guessing yes

Wow, that's one way to deal with the problem :3

Yeah, someone gave him a cup of water afterwards. He's fine

Kek

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/girl-6-dies-after-piranhas-eat-her-legs-when-canoe-capsizes-on-family-holiday-10022189.html

liveleak.com/view?t=b38_1421285793

It's in Peru though

Likely, they cut his face up. But then, anyone can post a gruesome picture and make up a fake story about it...

This is pointless.
He'd be unconscious within seconds from inhaling half the river in the first couple of bites.

Next time put a breathing tube down his esophagus.

youtu.be/IwARoKoKodo

Couple of minutes. Piranhas dont generally attack humans on sight but if they smell any blood on the water, its an instant crazy feeding frenzy. So the pedophile guy probably got cut somewhere in his face with a knife so the piranhas would find him easier.

Afaik they don't just start eating anything like you see in the movies.

independent.co.uk/environment/nature/piranha-attacks-on-swimmers-in-brazil-leave-over-50-people-injured-as-droughts-force-the-lethal-a6877616.html

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/ten-people-wounded-by-flesh-eating-piranhas-while-bathing-in-argentina-9071765.html

youtube.com/watch?v=9qf1Uew_HVs

In regards to the experiment, it was to see if they would strip a skeleton clean in seconds, as per the original claim that Theodore Roosevelt watched them strip a cow to bones in a minute or two. This actually happened though, and it's because of what you described; they essentially just riled up the fish in captivity first, didn't feed them. Just because they won't strip you to bones like in the movies doesn't mean they aren't horrifying little fuckers.

Attached: 432563456.png (626x584, 192K)

>sneakers unharmed

>girl-6-dies-after-piranhas-eat-her-legs
Nigga wtf

Idk if related question, but would that guy look the same after having his head kept in water mixed with fluoroantimonic acid?

Don't think I'm planning a murder, guys, I'm just writing a novel.

Attached: 2u5.png (436x361, 67K)

Check Like the fingol said, they probably slashed the pedo's face with a knife.

Attached: mein neger.jpg (289x292, 13K)

Hopefully soon.

nope, very real.

Probaly would look similar to most people but someone who paid close attention would be able to see the difference between random bites and melting from acid.

Or just put him in feet first.

I applaud them for their inventiveness, had I a say in it I'd have asked them put him in legs first.

What kind of Looney Tunes punishment is this lol

Don't commit murder fren, its not nice.

Attached: IMG_0721.jpg (530x520, 84K)

Well, I think his hair is still intact, if that's really his hair, and I would think acid would destroy his hair as well as his skin. I don't know that piranha's like to eat hair?

Spotted the pedo.

All pedophiles deserve a painful death, I dont' give a fuck if they cant control their stupid urges, fuck them.

So he drown before the piranha could kill him. Brilliant

Piranhas aren't actually that dangerous

Just like in Mexico, the cartels actually stopped the police convoy, took the pedo out and hung him. Now that's a strange situation where the cartel are the ones actually forcing justice, with police at gunpoint.

>EVERYONE WHO LIKES WHAT I DONT LIKE DESERVES DEATH!!!

Don't cut yourself on that edge, kid. Fucking grow up.

Shit. Dudes nothing but skin and bones. Definitely no murican . Couple cans of Ensure he'll bulk back up.

nice if real

We don't have any piranhas, sorry
Also I'm not sure how many of our convicted pedos are actually pedos.

Any court documents on the case? Do you have pen and paper in Brazil yet?

Piranhas can skeletize a person in minutes. It’s been the subject of skepdicks for years and they always get BTFO when they say it’s not true or they say it’s because the person was cut and bleeding or whatever. The point is it’s not a Hollywood meme, it actually happens

>Help me user the Asians won't stop raping me
Of course a Eurofag says this, don't you have more children to ignore? Thank god there are still some men that care about there kids in this world enough to fucking do something besides push papers like some faggot.

Thats his brain matter flowing on the sand, but yeah.

You a sex offender, memeflag nigger?

Attached: pedophile-raped-murdered-4-year-old-captured-executed-public-15817.jpg (620x340, 62K)

look at that white skin

youtube.com/watch?v=-DZpDYSygn4

garbage. piranhas dont strip flesh from humans you idiot, that just a james bond meme.

fuck, the absolute state of /pol

UMA

Nice set of teeth too!

brazilians may be monkeys but they are not muslims

>implying muslims are pedophiles

Read: Because once we redpill the normies they too will understand that is exactly what we all want to see happen to Podesta on live TV.

>comes out a week later the guy was falsely accused and completely innocent
>nobody cares and continues to murder people based solely on emotional knee-jerk reactions because of 'm-muh pedos'
I wonder how many innocent men have met horrific ends because of shit like this.

I always thought this was a meme. Piranhas actually do that?

....why wouldnt they?

Watch this

i used to have piranhas in a 100 gallon aquarium.
i fed them live minnows or goldfish, whichever was cheaper
they never tried to bite me
i kept hem until they were too big for my tank and sold them

I live there and can confirm piranhas do that

There's a long tradition of it
See what they did to suspected werewolves in ye olden days

ignore all euro posters

Is he OK?

Attached: 5.jpg (677x710, 61K)

>Redpill
>Normies

You don't get it, do you? Normies can't take the red pill because they were never asleep to begin with. That's just how they are.

And good men still die anyway, I wonder how many bad ones have gotten away because "good men" did nothing because they didn't want to, Rotherham could have been solved with mob justice but according to you we need to treat the Pakis with kid gloves because human error might rear it's ugly head.

yeah he is! its just his spooky new look he tried last october

He's just sleeping, Ghouls only get to walk around on Halloween user.

p-zombies exist

Of course, can't you see him smiling?

They left the hair

>brown skin
Good riddance. Piranhas are Gods way of punishing Brazilian apes for micegnating.

Justice has been served. Good job Brazil guys.

>that single toe

Attached: 1511812515326.jpg (401x372, 11K)

why can't we do this with pedos? we have much to learn from native peoples, in a way they're smarter than us

t. Pedo
Fuck off be glad we don't have piranhas where you live

You're the kind of person that deserves to be shot before they start killing innocent people "because they could have been guilty."

im actually impressed Brazil.

Attached: 1520035383521.png (247x246, 71K)

That's a pretty good idea for torture.