Ask an illegal immigrant leeching off your hard earned tax dollars anything

Ask an illegal immigrant leeching off your hard earned tax dollars anything.

Attached: 1508310817810.jpg (1879x2737, 3.15M)

When are you being deported?

What's your name and where do you live?

is lion's mane good for energy?

Do you hate America?

How do you think you'll die? Noose, gas or gun shot?

Execution by firing squad or by hanging?

Why are you such a fucking loser

is that her real mom?

Attached: lookwell2.png (739x676, 237K)

In the next few years, probably. If DACA ends, I have no choice.

John Smith, 123 Main St. Springfield, IL

I don't know, but I've heard "kratom" can help you focus. From what I've read, there's very little danger in it.

No, it's a beautiful country and the people are caring for the most part. Some don't want me here and I have little room to argue against them.

Gun shot probably. Suicide is becoming more and more plausible.

Firing squad if they aimed for my head. I think that only happens in Utah, though.

Lack of drive. I think many of us suffer from that. Could be something in the water, who knows. People laughed at the idea of lead in gasoline/paint harming us. Or DDT.

No

My roof is leaking. You missed a shingle and you don't know how to flash a chimney for shit pendejo!

>slide thread

Take it up with the boss, chief. I'm just here to look busy.

Inbred hick has to blame someone for having addiction to meth, living in a Trailer park with his sister/wife

>ama
go
BACK
TO
YOUR
SHITHOLE
CALLED
REDDIT

clean your room

damn I would pay some good money to see her BLACKED

What will you do during the PURGE?

Can't blame meth addicts entirely for their problem. When there's no work or future, as it happens in many small towns, people often turn to drugs. They need help.
You're the first person mentioning "ama", redditor. I've been on this shithole before you were even born, you queer little thing.

Does it make you hard when all the pathetic white boys on Sup Forums throw their sad little tantrums at you?

Stay home and not go out like a dumb ass.

Emma makes me hard

Attached: 1514347937461.jpg (2186x3280, 3.72M)

Go away Peterson

Come on, I'm here. I see a lot of talk, but not a lot of walk. Ask me something.

Por que no te regressas a tu patria y aplicas todo lo que has aprendido en los E.E.U.U

El mundo no es un juego en cual entre mas puntos de INT tienes, todo te va bien. La rason que la mayoria de latino america es una mierda es el nivel de corupcion que existe. Si no sos parte del elite, no puedes hacer nada que cause un impacto.

bump

Attached: 1480042872545.gif (500x375, 3.87M)

You're not a spic.
I know my kind