An honest question, what is wrong with the Jews ?

Forgive my lack of knowledge on this matter, for I am new here and I've yet to master all the intricacies this website has to offer.

I am surprised by the sheer amount of hate comments towards the Jewish race and I do not seem to be educated as of why is there so much hate towards them.

I am not looking for fights, I just want to know out of curiosity.

Please enlighten me, thank you.

Attached: f7c.png (244x255, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IQgzldZDH2U
youtube.com/watch?v=5jl-OJJVAEg
youtube.com/watch?v=VTl4xAoJi9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They hate Jews because Jews are better than them in every shape. Aryans wanted to control the world, but failed miserably to the jew. Like even know they got Americans fighting wars for ISRAEL, and Americans cheer them on. Also, Jews have tricked all white women to get blacked and further destroy the Aryan race.Basically Everyone who isnt jewish is SUBHUMAN and should kill themselves.

Attached: 1520873814808.jpg (400x400, 32K)

jews can't build their own civilization so they take the roll of merchant and fuck up other cultures. because they refuse to learn or change, they have solved their problem by adjusting their host's culture, but because they could not have made a civilization with their culture, the perverted one they create dies. then they pretend like they have no idea what happened. all while taking credit for all positive things and accepting zero responsibility.

there is also no logic or reasoning, they trade for whole ness, so you get faggots like this

They think that it's edgy or some shit like that.

CNN

Retards see memes about conspiracy theories on here that even if they were true would only apply to the like top 0.000001% most powerful jews and then think Jeff Goldberg down the bagel shop is in on a conspiracy to kill whitey since Sup Forums is mostly highschoolers.

It's just satire. We don't really hate Jews. Just bad Mudslimes!

jew
jew
go read kmac kike
kys

they hate white people

they fill occupations like journalism and politics, and subvert our interests in any way possible, for their own financial gain

youtube.com/watch?v=IQgzldZDH2U

this is an analogous to what much of Sup Forums has witnessed, mostly probably what convinced us is reading one article after another from news sites, about all kinds of shit, from why white people need to go extinct for racism to go away, to why sex with animals should be normalized

and seeing that all of the most sick, depraved and subversive trash is written by jews every fucking time, year after year, hundreds of opinion pieces by fucking disgusting kikes who hate everything that is good, holy or beautiful
, they subvert every single aspect of the goyims culture, they're a disease

also their religious texts plainly state that we exist solely to be subservient to them, that we're inferior to them, they're gods chosen race

no single other religion to my mind so coherently singles out their own group (largely based on ethnicity) as being better than the rest

they're just disgusting, vile and weak people in general, they literally commit child sexual abuse, sactioned by law, they suck blood off of childrens mutilated genitals and sell their foreskin at high prices for makeup for women because baby foreskin has stem cells which can be rubbed into skin to make it look younger

they're sick, theyre a disease to mankind, if you dont know yet its just a sign you need to shut the fuck up and lurk more

Attached: kike.webm (778x480, 2.77M)

Lurk for two years before posting

they are literally genociding europe by importing refugees fleeing lands they tore apart with their capitalist wars.

Attached: jeww.jpg (495x315, 47K)

For the same reason that the holocaust happened. People were tired of seeing how wealthy Jews were. The most ironic part of it all is that in most of the west now, people refer to whites exactly the way people referred to Jews before the holocaust because of their "privilege" and wealth. The most ironic part is that Jews today are still unimaginably more wealthy than any other group of people, yet today's regressive left blames the "whites."

youtube.com/watch?v=5jl-OJJVAEg

Attached: leftypol.png (1238x294, 151K)

youtube.com/watch?v=VTl4xAoJi9E

Attached: jewss.jpg (599x549, 179K)

All I can think of is that we are too nice and our noses are too big.

Fight me.

Attached: Sad_Jew_frog.png (329x361, 94K)

Also this, presumably, idk, I'm just a dumb Hebrew who doesn't understand the inscrutable ways of the Aryan race.

This

Attached: (((Media))), 2x2.jpg (3755x5760, 3.86M)

DIASPORA
INFILTRATION
SPYING
SUBVERSION
MISINFORMATION

Just aside of the thread - whoever thinks that Gulags were ok is either trolling or downright stupid, these things were nuts, with prisoners being sentenced to death for bad behaviour, hard propaganda being set out everywhere and extreme violence.

Jews, tho? Seem extra suspicious with their motifs, like the Reijkavik Rabbi who yelled that Iceland needs refugees after a week or so after he came there.

Go back to work continue making me my SCHEKLES!!!

Lurk for at least two years before posting then gas yourself.