California’s sanctuary policies are illegal and unconstitutional

>California’s sanctuary policies are illegal and unconstitutional

Attached: 852AA97C-EBB2-4A8C-A4BB-82975C2A547D.png (645x729, 77K)

>providing aide and comfort to America's enemies
>literally the constitutional definition of treason
>anything but illegal

Attached: this is not okay.jpg (305x270, 17K)

>enemies

elaborate?

Foreigners who want to impress their own way of life on American citizens while disrupting their lives with crime and dangerous conduct. If threatening the culture and daily life of Americans doesnt make you an enemy, what does?

they are though??? ??

Have you guys met one illegal immigrant or is this all hear said? Really no larping this time awnser my question honestly.

Why do I have to personally be involved to have an opinion on it? I doubt you participate in writing sanctuary laws but you certainly have an opinion.

I’m an American so i believe in the rights the constitution gives the states. Your opinion is irrelevant since you just have opinions on things you observed through 3rd hand information.

The states dont overrule federal law. Stashing illegals in cities and basically keeping them safe by making it too troublesome to remove them is not reasonable amd certainly not okay

>The states dont overrule federal law.

That’s where you're wrong kiddo

secede then and fuck right off then

>I'm an American

sure doesn't sound like it, Paco

It is your duty as an American to kill people like OP.

KILL LEFTISTS

KILL LIBERALS

KILL DEMOCRATS

KILL CALIFORNIANS

Claim it was self defense, you'll get away with it.

California is the natural result of unabashed egalitarianism and liberal democracy.

Attached: DP_QtIvX4AIIcg9.jpg large.jpg (960x1280, 498K)

I've meet several dreamers, they were not very smart, in fact they were stupid, one even told me how he liked to steal bicycles.

Keep licking that federalist boot

The day I meet an illegal spic is the day they get deported.

You're going to be licking my boot when I'm stomping it in your face nigger.

if they kick your ass out I sure will

Uh oh we got another mass shooter on our hands.
Do tell more, not poking fun i’m actually interested.

>what is federal supremacy?

>what is licking the boot?

The problem with your thinking is that the gibs that illegals collect are from the federal dole. If they were only ripping California off, your point would be stronger.

nigger, did i fight in the civil war?
no. federal supremacy is the law of the land.
if you don't like it, do something about it or shut the fuck up.

checked

I live around them. I personally know some. All mexicans are trash. They're stupid and violent. I like them more than niggers but barely

Yes, several. Only two were well-adjusted and "American"
t. Floridian

Is it possible to expel a state from the union?

I live in california, im surrounded by them. They shouldnt be here. They bring nothing to the table except slave labor and cheap goods and even thats bad for the nation as a whole. If they want to be here then they should get in line and wait their turn like an adult instead of running in and staying here illegally. The fact that California is harboring and protecting people whose existence in the nation is a criminal act and an overall net negative, is proof of treason

You're belittling the word treason.

i wouldn't want to give up the land. however, there is precedence of fumigating an entire island, so...
https www dot pbslearningmedia.org/resource/eow-clip-01/island-apocalypse-e-o-wilson-of-ants-and-men/

Another leftist blown the fuck out. Durr I can't explain federal supremacy laws, so I accuse them of being a boot licker. Das mayne argument guise.

Quads of truth

In what regard? Its certainly not explicit treason but it is treason nonetheless.

I can explain it. I’d just rather make fun of you instead of arguing.

yes and they complained non-stop about not getting government loans for college during high school

I met 2. One was a moderately sized fished in a cartel. He got arrested for cutting a bunch of people's fingers and stabbing his wife with a box cutter, in addition to a ton of drug crimes he got slapped with. The other was some 5'2 loser in a cowboy hat and a bluetooth piece in. He has a halfbreed mestizo son and named him Jefferson KEK.

Attached: 1520888094826.png (414x404, 199K)