Where's the rest of Sup Forums

This board is named politically incorrect

So why is the only politically incorrect ideologies here, mostly just ordinary fascism, and maybe a few lolbertarians?

Technically, politically incorrect are all ideologies which are shunned by the status quo, so where's the rest? where's the Ba'athists, the anarchists, the Islamists, the LibSocs, Iron Guardians and so on?

Or is this just a cucked echo-chamber

Attached: 408e4a656781c6cf08f339ad454e81a7.jpg (479x479, 29K)

i can smell your pussy

>having a political ideology
>not just being a brainlet

Attached: 1520373795440.png (932x944, 241K)

Nobody is preventing them from posting.

giv thot gf

Attached: giv.png (778x512, 45K)

Faggot

Every board on this site hates us and raids us constantly. News sites have literally been caught browsing her multiple times, some of them are really big too. I don't doubt there's bots on here as well.

This board is the politics board on Sup Forums. Get over the stupid name moot gave it. It’s fucking irrelevant.

Come to Denmark, Burger man, there's a lot of blonde thots here

The strong prevails.

baathists are in /sg/
anarchists are actually hyperconformist and the epitome of political correctness but they try to show their ugly soy faces every once in a while
islamists are also in /sg/ or posting b8 threads regularly, more hang out on Sup Forums though
libsocs: see anarchists
iron guard are relatively common but it's an esoteric larp, kind of like hoxhaists on leftist forums

>baathists
/sg/
>anarchists
dunno
>islamists
There is loads of them
>literally whos
dunno

The others are too scared to come here to debate us.

Attached: E5A32F9B-5BDB-4B32-8CCB-4FB70367F391.gif (350x238, 3.64M)

they all left years ago, really says something when the only people left on Sup Forums in 2018 are fascists and libertarians.
Sup Forums has been trash since 2012, which is when we got the first spike in reddit posters

apparently I'm as politically incorrect as you are OP.

Attached: IMG_1878.png (480x491, 244K)

Yeah, there is. I knocked up one of your girls traveling around Germany in a hostel. Shes tries contacting me, but fuck it. I left a bit of 56% in Europe. Lol

>so where's the rest?
oh we're all Nazis now. It truly is the most Politically Incorrect. Didn't plebbit tell you before you slithered in here?

This is the political board on 4han. The name is just an insult because Moot never liked us.

Fake news, most danish girls will just swallow a few pills to kill any chance of getting pregnant after a hook up

>ordinary fascism
Define fascism, nigger

A spaghet nigger calls a nordic man, nigger lool

Kiss the feet of actual niggers like your fucking daddy priest

Attached: pope-francis-1.jpg (620x465, 34K)

Your pope loves kissing nigger feets

Attached: 56f45f2b150000ad000b325f.jpg (720x523, 86K)

Read: Because once we redpill the normies they too will understand that the deep statists need to get the rope ASAP.

>baathists are in /sg/
>islamists are also in /sg/ or posting b8 threads regularly
This

Attached: SYRIA GENERAL.jpg (560x330, 67K)