Why are Russians so fucking dumb?

>talking to Russian girl
>she says she hates Putin
>cool, I'm not the biggest fan either
>talk to her about politics
>says she hates nationalism
>okay, I don't really care
>start talking about the most recent political rival assassinated by Russia in Britain
>she goes full Putinist
>"you have no proof!11!!"
>"Russian news says they died of natural death!!!11"
>mfw

Attached: download (2).jpg (219x230, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qlSQgfYycvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck you muhammed i hope putin gasses your whole shitty island

probably scared her family is going to get moabed, can you blame her? If youre white and shes cute you should be trying to date her.

It's not that she is Russian, it's that she's a woman

>talking politics with a girl

Piss off spic.
> If youre white and shes cute you should be trying to date her.
I don't racemix with Slavs.

Honestly, if Russian bombs London out of existence I won’t feel bad.
SHITHOLE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qlSQgfYycvY

why are Britbongs so retarded and arrogant? you hate on Slavs while deepthroating that Pakistani fat cumdripping cock. also fuck you for creating Israhell and Saudi Barbaria, the most cancerous places on this planet

Just fucking move all the nigs to Scotland and bomb that. Two subhuman disgraces, one nuclear war head

Stop posting on here and start paying for your TV license. Also, enjoy your new mutt royal family.

Wow, it's almost as if brits have gone full retard on this one and their position is completely ridiculous. Go figure

I'm sorry that Brits aren't as redpilled as Danes. Maybe I should watch Rick and Morty to attain your intellectual level.

Attached: kdzekj996kzz.png (759x868, 735K)

>all of Putin's opponents in Britain mysteriously die from poison
>IT WASN'T PUTIN GUYSSSS
Fucking Slavs.

All those rich oligarchs in London have dozens of shady mafia connections. It's like blaming Italy for every 'Ndrangeta murder.

true, to be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to reach my Danish intellectual capacities. My humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of my jokes will go over your ignorant head.

And yes, by the way, I DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only. Nothin personnel kid

No. Scotland is too pretty.

Attached: 5EC0C3E3-37DF-4F8B-A9EF-54B3D907B0B3.jpg (1240x550, 86K)

And it'd look pretty fallout style without the subhuman jocks.

>he thinks we dont know it was putin
we just dont give a shit. you're not really england anymore, just a muslimized police state dystopian shithole. we dont care if russia wars you

>implying London wouldn’t look prettier nuked

Yank, you are fucking worse than us. There's only one city here where non-whites outnumber whites. Your country has a hundred Detroits across the continent. You are a slave to Jews and Ruskis, you are the most pathetic nation on earth.

>dansk russofil

Vi har gjort en lygtepæl klar til dig på rebets dag.

Attached: 1519617646845.jpg (500x700, 132K)

>worldwide opinion of you is down the shitter, everyone blames you for hacking, have an international cup coming up in your territory as well as presidential elections in a week
>i know - lets assassinate some random defector in the middle of all this
>here is a better idea - instead of feeding him polonium tea or using any one of the other dozen clean ways to get rid of him, lets use an old USSR bioweapon guaranteed with collateral casualties
>the one that was developed at the uzbekh lab that is currently being taken apart jointly by UK/US
Thats how Putin keeps being the president lads

thank god for not polluting the slava race with chedderniggergenes
thank you

fuck you, arrogant snagletoothed faggot. we kicked your ass in the revolutionary war (with russia's help) and saved it in WWII and youve never been grateful for that. i would say we should give you to putin as a gift but why would he even want another muslim shithole when he's already got chechnya?

Attached: 1518940449101.jpg (575x931, 146K)

>Why are British so fucking dumb?
You have foreigners running pedophile prostitution ring abusing your own people and you care about this non story?

He was a spy for Russia he got what treasonous spy get...

Mohammeds on suicide watch

Why are anglos so salty?

Attached: ksenia sobchak (2).jpg (1800x1204, 239K)

hellere russofil end jödeglobalist

>>talking to Russian girl
and concluding that all russians are dumb
VERY SMART!
you are definitely smarter than the russians, yes

Christ, are you going to start telling me about how jet fuel can't melt steel beams now?
>we needed the help of three empires to get independence
Amerimutts really take pride in that?

It's pretty obvious Russia wasn't behind this.

Good thing, keep your Paki genes for your family members.

And you keep your nigger genes for your kind

Attached: main-qimg-8d1884a8492e83a8ff6ac6b23c4c854e.png (1027x834, 367K)

>Amerimutts really take pride in that?
we get drunk and blow shit up to celebrate it every july, umar bin knifa

No, that'd be you. I'm not too surprised, since these days you can take any conspiracy theory, put Russia in it and suddenly its front page news, but its pants on head retarded.
So either you're a retard for believing this drivel, despite everything else that's been circulating the news lately, or Putin (or whoever supposedly was in charge of planning it) is. I'm not an expert, but id like to think that a retard cant lead Russia for 18 years without starting WW3, so ill take my chances with him. And for the love of god please don't start screaming putin lover or something if you cant make an argument - i honestly don't care, i just have some common sense.

They were false flags

Also bang the ruskie op

>hapleomemes
sometimes i really really fucking hate anglos.

Forgot image

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x239, 228K)

You're replying to a shill retard. Just sage his shit thread and move on.

And why exactly should she trust British news instead?

>if you hate putin you should agree with whatever nonsense shit the eternal anglopaki spills on your country and people
Wow, this really makes you think. Also, we should also answer for this
>Rian Johnson: Russian Bots Targeted Star Wars: The Last Jedi to Save General Hux

All those groups are white people whats your point paki? Go hop on your sister while your dad is asleep, you wouldnt want to have weird family would you?