What is Sup Forumss opinion of Ken Kaneki

Re was a complete waste of time and made me actually hate kaneki

How so

The Shinji of our times but with a much more varied and interesting arc.

he has a big dick (neck)

Fairly unique characterization for a main character. Was fun to find out he was absolutely batshit crazy since childhood

He's intelligent, nihilistic, with a wicked sense of humor. Maybe that's why I relate to him so well.

Edgy shit

Why do girls like this pile of dogshit so much?

bit of a retard

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

His character progression got kinda fucked after the tsukiyama raid but prior to that i liked him.

>wubber dubber lab lab

He's cute (no homo) and has a centipede under his pants
You need to update this

OEK arc is over, now it's 'everyone come together to kill the blob and end the series'

He's a fake bastard that changes personalities every 30 chapters. Fans always say "OH SHIT IT'S THE REAL KANEKI THIS TIME!!!" when it obviously isn't. He's a pawn and will always be a pawn. Just stop praising this shit I can't take it. Oh also
>MUH FORSHADOWIIIINGGGGG

The intro was the best part of this show. Still shit though.

>muh emotionally damaged pretty boy
why are you even asking

I mean at least he made my ship a reality, plus he's now a gigantic behemoth so there's that.

Haise > Kaneki

His waiter outfit was cute

Best Kaneki is not even Kaneki.

kaneki doesn't exist

kaneki is a suicidal, directionless loser nerd with no clear identity who gets constantly shat on by life and ends up commiting mass murder while chanting his waifu's name

if not for the fact he got to fuck a qt with his big cock he'd be the perfect embodiement of Sup Forums

A dumb MC if I ever saw one.