K-ON!(!)

Let's all relax and have a good time posting about our favorite band called Houkago Tea Time! Based off of yesterday's thread, it sounds like we'll all be starting Season 2 today if you're part of the group watch.

Rules: No lewding. Behave reasonably amicably.

PS: I scaled the OP image down arbitrarily until it fit the file size limit, so here it is if you want the full size (6066x4094): a.pomf.space/iofzjqweruoq.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J_79m3ov8PI
youtube.com/watch?v=iDPb_lyqH-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bigger than Jesus!

Huh, that really is a pretty big difference.

What time is the rewatch happening?

Around 12-1 CST.

Which one is the kinkiest?

Donut sexualize.

Nice digits but thats 6am here if its midnight cst so dont think i can join. Always nice to check these threads first thing in the morning though

What happens if I do?

You just can't.

You could always just watch the episodes at a closer time then join the discussion later!

So if I bring up the fact that Mugi is in fact the kinkiest, then what happens, tough guy?

No, please don't

K-on is dogshit

Quick reminder.

Maybe if you're a replicant.

Huh? But my favourite band is Slowdive

nth for canon

The only time I've come close to tears while listening to music is the K-ON music history's box.

I want to hug Azunyan!

Yeah, but I didn't say your favorite band called Houkago Tea Time. That is to say, if there were other bands also called Houkago Tea Time, this one is our favorite.

too lewd

>I didn't say your favorite band, I said your favorite band called Houkago Tea Time.*
Well, this is embarrassing.

What's her problem?
Maybe she has ADHD or she's just autsitic

Sargent Yui's comfy tea club band?

Please do not potato the Yui.

>Sargent
Eye twitch

She's just immature, I don't think she's actually retarded. Mio on the other hand has something wrong with her, some serious anxiety/bipolarity or something.

!!!
Oh fuck me!
Sorry, sorry, SORRY!!

Please don't talk about my wife like that.

less lewd

I will only accept official lewds.

Excuse me, MioAzu is not canon

see

Say something nice about Yui.

Why do their faces look so round and full by the end of the series and the movie?
Could it be that they got fat after eating so much cake?

She is very ditsy and cute, I think she would be a nice girlfriend because she'd always be happy and would always want to talk to you

Her hair looks small.

Yui doesn't put on weight.

She is actually perfect.

IASIP reference spotted

do you listen to much music?

Quite a bit, yeah. I can appreciate a lot but not many have actually triggered emotional responses from me.

huh, interesting. What sort of stuff, broadly speaking, if you don't mind my asking? I'm genuinely curious as I often feel moved when listening to music. Thank you for answering by the way, user.

Recently, I've been listening to quite a bit of contemporary jazz and jpop.

Hair down ritsu is for sex

Donut sexualize.

Mugi is best girl UNLESS Yui has a sore voice like the first school festival, then she crosses the ultra-powergap and becomes best girl

Why are they so perfect?

I'm assuming that's a reaction pic your offering to all for use against shitposter.
Thank you, and saved.

Thanks, user.

>your
*you're
I can't type tonight.

it looks like Mugi is in a diaper in the tumbnail

Husky Yui is great.
youtube.com/watch?v=J_79m3ov8PI

She's just really thicc, user.

>Rules: No lewding.
Isn't the picture you used extremely lewd? I see 5 girls laying on bed in seductive poses and clothes, inviting the viewer for some carnal action

maybe you're just really fucked, user.

Yeah, or maybe they're a band, wearing band costumes, taking a promotional band photo, fucktard.

I can't figure out what kanji she wrote, anyone know?

looks like 辰

So which episodes are we watching today?

S3E1 premiere

S2E1 and E2

Season 2 Eps 1 & 2

> Huh, what is user-kun doing in the othe room with Azusa?
> Is she working on her high notes desu?

So, um, uh what did she mean by this??

I'm happy to see a thread up

Oh, then it's okay to wear a mini-skirt or show your armpits like you would to a lover, gotcha!

I need cock1.png for reasons.

She's not into that.

t. Mohammed

e-eto...

了解しました!!!

Why is Yui the best?

Damn I forgot how S2E1 opened again. It brought back chills. I never noticed before, but Yui was softly singing to the tune

>that smile at 0:09
My heart can't take it

Yui is really a treasure.

youtube.com/watch?v=iDPb_lyqH-k

Is it autistic that I wanna pick up drums and guitar because of the show? I never really bothered learning how to play a musical instrument as a kid and I still regret it ;_;

You're not alone. I picked up guitar because of this show.

Instruments are great but it's more fun when you can talk to others about it or play with other people. Any close friends that play?

Don't really wanna end up blogging so have another Yui, I do have a handful of friends that want to start a band together.

I started playing guitar and piano because of K-on. There really isn't any need to be a kid when you start learning, most of those asian kids you see on youtube doing cuhrazy shit are forced to do it by their parents and can't do anything but recite the sheet music exactly. If you learn theory and start improvising and writing your own stuff it's much more fun

I feel the same, but I have no idea where to start. I want to learn to play the drums, but there isn't anyplace nearby that offers lessons and buying a used set to teach myself isnt really possible either.

talk about shitposting

please don't post this

so how does a little ninhon-jin carry a 40 kilo keyboard? that is nearly as long as she is tall?

Mugi stronk

It's only 17 kg.

she strongg as fuck bro