Monarchy will return in Brazil sooner or later. As it is the only alternative to corruption and degeneracy...

Monarchy will return in Brazil sooner or later. As it is the only alternative to corruption and degeneracy. And its movement is growing steadfast in Brazil.

Attached: kuruminha_by_gabriel_naves-dazd79i.png.jpg (885x902, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2014518//rs_560x420-140618083512-019518211-EX00.jpg
static0.odia.com.br/49/rk/05/49rk0598c53s47fecqj9unzdj.jpg
ia800300.us.archive.org/33/items/ForMyLegionariesTheIronGuard/ForMyLegionaries.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equality_Statute_between_Brazil_and_Portugal
circulomonarquico.com.br/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what are you going to do kidnap some Portuguese and declare them King?

I've got news for ya: All forms of government tend towards corruption. It's the culture and the people that help determine just how bad it gets. Your government ain't corrupt because it isn't a monarchy, your government is corrupt because it is full of Brazilians.

What is there left to even salvage in Brazil?

>alternative to degenaracy
put this fuckin uncivilized kuruminha indian slut on it instead of an european. They literally used to eat people and wipe their asses on trees

this

We have our own Royal Family, we were a Constitutional Monarchy for more than 70 years
pic is the line of succession to the throne
You know that in the Brazilian Empire, the Emperor had the personal power above the 3 powers to depose politicians and judges from their jobs due to morality accusation? It was called the Moderator Power and it was literally the reason the Empire was so stable for 70 years

Attached: 1915365_1737603639809552_8322098702965294260_n.png (886x886, 454K)

wth you nigger mutts gonna base your monarchy on? Pull two mongrels out of a favela and make them King and Queen???? GTFO

We already have a royal family, after independence they stayed here and send someone to be king of Portugal, then they have their branch and we have ours

lmao you are so dumb that it hurts.

Holy fuck they are all like Skyrim characters....

There are no whites in Brazil. Amerindians, yes. And amerindians are less ugly and better represent the brazilian territory (because they're natives) than pardos.

Brazil itself is an european colonialist construct. A true progressive nativist would fracture the nation into tribes.

>there are no whites
are you fuckin stupid? You must live in Rio, Salvador or something
Lemme break it up to you, not even the portuguese were 100% whatever ethinic group people think it was when they arrived here. No ethinic group in the world is 100% something, that doesn't make them pardo. It's all about the phenotype.
Or you autistic enough to put in the same category both of these brazilian celebrities:
images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2014518//rs_560x420-140618083512-019518211-EX00.jpg
static0.odia.com.br/49/rk/05/49rk0598c53s47fecqj9unzdj.jpg

Whats a pardo?

Haha, the Portuguese were ruled by Brasilians until the end of their monarchy.

Emperor Pedro I of Brasil (pic related) invaded Portugal and installed his daughter as Queen of Portugal.

Attached: images (1).jpg (341x431, 26K)

half black, half white with some amerindian. Means literally "brown". The best example is Neymar

Attached: neymar-monaco-psg-ligue-1-26112017_lrr6zl2deasj14hsz3c0err1c.jpg (1920x1080, 234K)

According to some brazilians, everybody.
If you're asian, white, black, native, arab, whatever, you're a pardo, pardo it's some kind of mulatto I guess.

It's a lefty commie propaganda thing that really got into brazilians that race doesn't matter.

They classify literally everybody in the same group

Wasn't she mexican? I'm talking about pic related.

Attached: IMG_20180310_170244.jpg (2448x3264, 1.46M)

>There are no whites in Brazil. Amerindians, yes. And amerindians are less ugly and better represent the brazilian territory (because they're natives) than pardos.
Get out of here with that faggotry.
The Portuguese genocides almost all of the natives, unlike the Spanish who slept with them. The portion of the population that has native blood is very small.

kuruminha has always been brazilian amico mio

Attached: yLvh9WdYJ8PubcRwPMjg_18_2bd78e2db5ebb9a6b57dbd3be592c5a8_image.png.jpg (450x557, 20K)

Shieeeet.

Attached: smugitalian.jpg (460x287, 27K)

that's sad, natives are kawaii :3

She's supposed to be a brasilian native

Attached: images (2).jpg (344x427, 24K)

are you dead?

I have the ability to become white when the sky is cloudy

Are mexicans supposed to be darker?

No, just a lot uglier

Attached: images (7).jpg (443x332, 37K)

"Born in Lisbon, Pedro I was the fourth child of King Dom João VI of Portugal and Queen Carlota Joaquina, and thus a member of the House of Braganza."

How are you so ignorant of your own history?

Attached: kek.jpg (596x628, 44K)

Are you retarded?

He was born in Portugal and raised in Brasil after his family ran away from Napoleon. He then married here and had a son and a daughter.

Princess Maria, later Queen Maria II of Portugal, was brasilian. She was born in Rio de Janeiro.

Attached: images (8).jpg (150x195, 6K)

Lmfao. That makes her Portugese, you dumb fucking faggot.

The portuguese royal family fled to escape Napoleon's army, Rio became the new portuguese capital and Pedro was crowned the Emperor-King. However the Portuguese nobles supported another member of the family because they were butthurt that Brazil was more important than Portugal within the greater Portuguese realm. So he gave the imperial crown to his son Pedro II and then invaded Portugal proper to take it back.

Thus both portugal and brazil went from global power to two irrelevant shitholes in the blink of an eye.

i can see this hapening

>Portugal
>shithole

>born in Rio
>from the first Emperor of Brazil
If you try to argue about nationality of their lineage, then none of them are portuguese

At that time all the Brazilians were portuguese you homo. It remains a fact that the portuguese in europe didn't like being ruled by a family based in brazil, they tried to revolt and then they got bitchslapped. The end.

You're talking like your country isn't a shithole.

>Portugal
>not a shithole

Attached: 1520635424386.jpg (4000x2029, 456K)

user its a fact that the US is better than your country by all measures that matter such as personal income and HDI, do you really want to go down the road of indirectly calling your own country a shithole?

>The Kingdom of Brazil was a nation created by decree on 16 December 1815, extinguishing the old colonial status of the State of Brazil.
>Dona Maria II (4 April 1819 – 15 November 1853)

Dindus, SJWs, colleges that are basically brainwashing centers, 0% nationalism, many cultures hating each other... I can still go on.

Brasil is a shithole right now. Undisputed fact.

Though there were times when this country had a future. Chief among them the reign of Dom Pedro II.

Unfortunately commies and corrupt politicians ruined this country, which is why the only way forward is to go back to a monarchy.

Attached: images (9).jpg (575x256, 37K)

Italy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shit>>>>>USA

SOON
O
O
N

Attached: Escudo_de_Armas_de_S.M.I._Agustín.png (620x599, 284K)

You're talking like fucking horse nomads didn't end your golden age

Do you have a source on this map? Any retarded can change the country colors

You still have a future unlike la creatura over here, his country is all fragile, Trump is literally slowing down the invevitable, they'll just crumble under the commies and cucks that are slowly taking over the States.

Thank you man!

>gives right to nigger slaves
You brought this to yourselves, burger.

WE

Attached: 1520002075443.png (636x662, 137K)

I am not sure why but I really like the lines in that art. If it is yours kudos. Anyways with respect to the monarchy I wish you the best of luck. I suppose you could start with a fascist style government with a cult of personality around the leader like North Korea and turn that into a hereditary position.

Attached: 1503802405116.png (170x273, 20K)

fuck off, self hating carioca

Brothers

The success of Latin America depends on three factors
>The proclamation and success of a 3rd Mexican Empire
>The proclamation and success of a 2nd Brazilian Empire
>The absolute destruction of the United States of America

Everyday we see this closer and closer

Attached: mexican_brazilian_empire_flag_by_3d4d-d7heey2.png (1024x682, 135K)

We have a royal family and they are basically catholic ancaps lol

A Monarchist thread. Good; have a bump.

Attached: henry-IV-king-of-france.jpg (2296x3000, 1.67M)

We just need to get win a call another referendum and win to start the process of restoring the monarchy. The royal family is already on board.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 14K)

You are already half way home. You just need to build the cult around the appropriate person and launch a coup. The fact that they are catholic ancap is helpful as well. While Codreanu was a fascist not ancap he was a catholic. I would take a look at his book For My Legionaries: The Iron Guard. It might provide some inspiration.

ia800300.us.archive.org/33/items/ForMyLegionariesTheIronGuard/ForMyLegionaries.pdf

Attached: codreanu3.jpg (600x388, 30K)

>The absolute destruction of the United States of America
My God, that being true hurts
I don't hate Americans, but every since the US started expanding they have being a detrimental force in America
>Take half of Mexico
>Fuck up Cuba's independence
>Won't let Europe invade Haiti back in the 1800s
>Cause a revolution in Panama just do the French can sell them the canal
>Helped Juárez and thus killed Maximilian
>They let the CIA do whatever they want
>Force "democracy" unto everyone
>Export nigger culture

Aside from that, monarchism (for the modern world) would be 10x better than the partidist bullcrap we have today, if I see another AMLO thread trying to make people believe that social change will come by voting, I swear that I am going to become politically active.
Also, why did Iturbide forgot the snake? It is like half of the flag

Attached: tumblr_inline_p4v5btDcYc1tbvliq_540.png (540x376, 90K)

>t. nigger from RJ

Attached: 67F53A43-0894-4811-AC29-FFE89B6A00C3.jpg (1632x1224, 569K)

>Also, why did Iturbide forgot the snake? It is like half of the flag

Originally the myth of the Aztec eagle has no snake, it was a smaller bird, but I dunno, still, the bast flag is Maximilian's flag and this improved version

Attached: 65h.png (1000x572, 424K)

Imperial Brasil was Best Brasil

>Beautiful flag
>The Emperor was highly intelligent, patron to the arts and sciences, spoke 23 languages, believed in strong moral values, faithful christian, brought industry and infrastructure to the country.
>Queen Victoria of England personally apologized to the Emperor after a "misunderstanding" almost started a war
>Second largest navy in the world, strong military power.
>Country had strong Christian values, no degeneracy
>Almost no inflation, never higher than 1%
>Was the richest country in the Americas, a proper rival to the USA

Restore the monarchy to return to glory Brasilians!
Ave Glória
Ave Império

Attached: images (10).jpg (300x490, 42K)

>Southeast Europe
Pardo.

Great post.

Attached: 1516566149279.jpg (818x517, 96K)

Butthurt mongrel

How do brazilian monarchists feel about portugal?

How about Spain?

Do you feel any belonging to the iberian peninsula?

We unironically have by our republican constitution granted that portuguese citizens got the same rights as Brazilian citizens and the same happens to brazilians in portugal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equality_Statute_between_Brazil_and_Portugal

I didnt said that pardos are inferior than whites. I said that southern europeans are brown and part arab, therefore, pardos.

>that pic
When the FUCK did Hueland get a population of 300 million? Am I missing something?

inaccurate map

Some of those people look deformed as fuck from inbreeding.

I do, I support a Great Lusitan Empire, but not before getting rid of the shitskins first
You have a really autistic twisted view of what is a pardo

Attached: Kingdom of Portugal Brasil and Algarves.png (1200x800, 137K)

It's still at 207.7 million

It's actually 15.04% of the population.

Weren't you only a monarchy for like, two years and then later as a french puppet?
Is there even a heir to the mexican throne nowadays to start with?

>How do brazilian monarchists feel about portugal?
They are welcome to join us in a new empire as long as they bend the knee.

Well, my family is from Northern Italy and everyone is fucking white.
And I don't even fit with the description of a pardo. A pardo is the son of a white Brazilian while the other parent is black or native.

Yes, and yes. But both were better rulers than almost any other president
And Napoleon III turned his back to Maximilian while Maximilian himself did everything he could for Mexico, meanwhile Juárez was a masonic American Puppet
>heir to the mexican throne nowadays to start with?
Let's not talk about that... the point is that monarchism is a better system that democracy

Well, I’m not a monarchist. I don't have anything against Portugal because we were their colony, of course (some idiots here in Brazil do though). And I recognize that things were better while we were a empire. But I have trouble imagining we becoming a Monarchy.
Regarding Spain, they are ok, I guess. I don’t talk with a lot of Spanish here and I never visited the country so there’s isn't much I can say.

Saw a Bolsonaro sticker in a car today

I see, I really don't have many knowledge on the subject to say much, always thought Maximilian was just another french freemason puppet.

>Let's not talk about that
I know how it feels
The problem with restabilishing the monarchy in most current republics is that the tendency is to follow the brit or nordic monarchy ways.
The same goes for our current heads of the Imperial family here.
Still it wouldn't be hard to reform a monarchy based on the old ways after the hard part, getting popular support to more traditional views and redpilling people to make them willing to fight (((them)))

Pardo = person with mixed ethnic ancestries or brown skin. Northern Italians are part arab either.

>How about Spain?
Why would they care about us when they were never our colony

honestly no comment i just wanna ask if ur the same brazilian who posts all the monarchy threads

Attached: 1520638358905.png (847x767, 627K)

>0% nationalism

Literally what

>fuck dindus
>hating dindus is also bad

It's funny how I can tell that when you were a kid you probably bitched "America is bad because they're conservatives who voted for Bush and are racist!"

Basically your existence is a joke and like most Europoors who hate America you have no actual, formal reason for hating us- just a slew of everything you can possibly grab at to throw at us.

That's technically true...but we were under you during the Iberian unification period, as the King of Portugal was also King of Spain.

Why do people from countries where pic related are native-born with ancestry there stretching back thousands of years try to pull the mutt meme?

>literally brownskinned
>"ey u americans are mulattoes capice?"

Attached: white italian people.jpg (600x400, 28K)

Fuck that, we need Bolsonaro as dictator.

Considering the last question he was problaby thinking of some Iberian Union level shit.
Still, doesn't make much sense.

Why can't one go a la Romana and create a new line? I know that it would not have much credibility by itself, but by having the new monarch and his family "prove" himself he could get popular support and make the royal family more identifiable with the population

Attached: 1520407428618.png (396x385, 119K)

I think you guys are cool, Spain and Italy are pretty much the only based countries of western Europe right now ... I see a lot of right-wing rallies videos and news about a revival of Franquistas and Fascistas parties

Bolsomito will be the first Prime Minister, rest assured.

>for gringos: presidential candidate Bolsonaro says he would gladly be the first Prime Minister under Dom Luiz I

Attached: images (11).jpg (361x407, 29K)

Is joke

Attached: 1517962653944.jpg (600x584, 40K)

Glorious

No is, we have an active royal family and a monarchist movement in all states of brazil

Do you know what could mark this? BYZANTINE MONARCHY TO POWER

Bullshit

circulomonarquico.com.br/

The monarchy will rise again!

Attached: images (12).jpg (512x288, 36K)

U macaquitos are fucking delusional get your shit together pleb