Daily reminder to get your tickets to see Koe no Katachi in burgerland theatres and hopefully find yourself a deafu

Daily reminder to get your tickets to see Koe no Katachi in burgerland theatres and hopefully find yourself a deafu

elevenarts.net/asilentvoice

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DIASrjk0ehM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why would a deaf person go to a movie

So few Canadian theatres.

To watch it.

A lot of theaters have assistive listening systems for the deaf/blind etc.

You would have to pay me to go watch it. This adaptation felt so superficial in every way I look at it

The movie is also subtitled.

>Only showtime is tonight at 7:00

I've already seen the movie on my computer, is it worth watching on the big screen?

So have I, I heard the sound system in theaters was a major part of the experience. Plus, I wanted to make sure KyoAni knows Americans went to see their film.

>Only showing is today at 7PM when I already made plans
They really couldn't have afforded even two showing for this single movie?

Cinemark Theater in Bellevue, right?

>only one deafu

Can't imagine what her pussy would look like with thousands of ejaculations flowing out of it.

as a deaf person I got into anime in the first place because there's always subtitles

twin creek myself, but hey better one showing than none ammirite?

so how'd you take their portrayal of a deaf girl in koe no katachi?

I'd like to talk dirty to her in bed using sign language.

painstakingly accurate, despite most people saying she's "unendingly unapologetic" they don't know just how lonely deaf people can get, and how much we will put up with to have someone to talk to.

literally only one showing at 9pm for a theatre in downtown Toronto.

the manga wasn't that great so I have no interest in a shitty movie of it

My impression was that deaf people generally associated with one another and didn't take shit from others.

Only two showings in MI. drove an hour to see it and it was well worth it

most do, but those not so priveledged to not live the cushy life of deaf society have to live in normie society, and it sucks, BIG TIME.

yeah, that's like, your opinion man.

>tfw it's playing at 2 theaters less than a half hour from me
I'm conflicted. On one hand I could see the movie based on a manga I read with Sup Forums, but show up at a disgusting weeb fest.

It's likely going to be an empty theater.

There is a pretty good amount of weebs around here.

This movie gives off a classier feel compared to typical weeb movies. If your theater has reserved seating you can check and see if its actually empty before going.

For you with captions.

youtube.com/watch?v=DIASrjk0ehM

Your opinion has no meaning.

Too edgy 4 me, its even darker than Evangelion.

do it, please, if for nobody else, even if it's an empty theater it will make one user happy, because I just might an hero after this, I've never even felt like I was a human bean, all these years, just a machine that shit out solutions for other people's problems, because I was too naive to think of my self.

>Ib zorry
>Ib zorry

will it be in dub cause im not wasting my money on another meme

user, that's the real terror or in-birth hearing loss. people only think of deafness in volume they never think of clarity. for me, I'm in the deep end of the pool, no amount of hearing aids will fix the loss of clarity. any meaning to anyone's words are drowned out in the water's current.

it's subbed in burgerland, for now. though the subs are still shit

Be glad you don't have tinnitus with its satanic EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I know a guy who has it, and he says it can lead to suicidal thoughts at times since it never fucking stops.

You saw the official subs in theaters? They were shit? Also sorry if you didn't like the video user.

better subs if you ask me
still, fucking moving scene really

buddy I have permanent tinnitus, i was a test subject to understand genetic hearing loss, and I have 4 dozen tinnitus triggers that will ring in my ears for hours.

I spent hours in soundproof vaults to understand genetic hearing loss, and most kids lost their minds within an hour, yet I tested for 8 hours at a time.

A guy I knew got it from loud noise.

Served in Iraq and had an allahu ackbar try to detonate him. He blocked it thinking he'd have to sacrifice for some friends, but he survived. It led to both ears being blown out, and he had his lower abdomen spill on the floor. Nastiest shit ever which led to him having a bunch of pipes coming out of him constantly connected to pumps on a belt. We affectionately call him Batman thanks to his "utility belt".

He said the worst part through was how he was just absolutely disoriented by the whole thing, only to see his friends looking at him fucking terrified and yelling at him (which obviously didn't work) to not look down or stand up.

>I tested for 8 hours at a time
so are you crazy now or... ?

I gotta say that shit's fucked up, but i'm somewhat jealous, I never got the chance to serve my country because of my disability, but at the same time, what I went through is nothing less than torture, even if I didn't think of it as much at the time.

ironically, people say I'm the most sane person they've ever met. I think it's stupid as shit, but all that time gives you a lot of time to introspect about yourself.

Assuming you're American, you definitely don't want to serve. As an old man I knew once said, "Only enlist if you've run out of options and have nowhere else to go".

>garbage pay, to the point that you can just work at McDonald's and make more
>garbage experience, such as getting hazed, raped, or abused by your supposed brothers in arms (not always the case, but quite common)
>garbage deployment, hope you love sand and psychotic ALLAHU ACKBAR people
>pretty much guaranteed to leave you with PTSD of some variety
>the whole "dude free college" is a trick since you'll be past college age by the time you're done serving, assuming you're not missing a few limbs or dead (also easier to just work retail and do community college, get 2 year degree, upgrade job, etc)

>deafu

well what do you fucking think? I'm i'm a half deaf sonnva bitch

don't fucking kid yourself, the best Sup Forums can get is disabled chicks

this started off promising and then just turned into a convoluted shitshow towards the end. the most anticlimactic thing i have seen in a long time they dont even have a proper kiss

i give this anime a 4/10 out of 20

a blue a blue no kissu, well fuck you too kid, spell out something in your own damn hollow head

>I'd like to talk dirty to her in bed using sign language.
Like this?

Yes.

are you cute?

Are you the deaf user? Why would you an hero?

Heading to Corona tomorrow anons. I'm ready to fall in love with a deaf girl!

But I don't want to watch the dub.