American white supremacists

>American white supremacists

Attached: CADE1BE6-C92F-4DED-A8E0-36EE2502C4BB.jpg (676x960, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hdr.undp.org/en/countries/profiles/PAK
youtube.com/watch?v=71bKr8nM0Qg
youtu.be/Xy-BZj8fB2A
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlV9C36zPAk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Irony of Life LMAO

guys on the top left and right hated niggers jews and fags

they forgot to show the country today, a bunch of niggers and spics

Ban assault flags

We are learning from are mistakes.

Sage

Attached: 1516059122812.jpg (600x815, 101K)

And thus the nigrofication of the american is complete

Better than inbred neo-Nazis lmao

Attached: E73EFC29-490C-4C88-8863-4E0ED7E86386.jpg (251x200, 11K)

>LITERALLY DOUBLE RETARDED LMAO

I've fought Nazis in WW2 man and no we don't. Stop believing in Foxnews bullshit.

>Nazi Germany stood for white supremacy only
The absolute state of Britbong education. .

>modern day
>2014

Attached: 1496499074581.jpg (1106x1012, 362K)

that book on the left is refering to slavs and the guy on the right is a ukrop...

ok grandpa shill

Guy on the left thought he was fighting to preserve a white ethnostate America.

I guarantee you he thought whites were better than blacks, spics, jews, etc.

White supremacist inferiority is not just a thing in Europe, friend

Attached: AA9FC50F-52B2-4FF9-A4AE-64CE037BB4B4.jpg (275x183, 11K)

Look at what the greatest generation fought for. To prevent constant violence on the streets of America and the tyrannical control of the UK by Germany.

... oh wait.

Attached: 1509908159389.jpg (725x1024, 125K)

>Paki thread

hdr.undp.org/en/countries/profiles/PAK

I'm going to kill every Jew I see, from (((you))) to Berel Wein.

My grandpa hated niggers docs and fags.he actually did fight in ww2

>>American white supremacists

Attached: 1503304107152.jpg (1000x823, 379K)

>Beating veterans in wheelchairs
Too over the top?
No, fuck it, we'll just lie like this

It is funny... I talked to a lot of WW2 vets, they never really even referred to them as nazis most of the time, they just said Germans and that everyone was just doing their duty to their country.

It would seem, for some reason, we are told to hate nazis now even more then we were when there were actual nazis to fight.

Attached: Thykingdomcome.jpg (1920x1080, 187K)

Way to disprove the notion of genetic superiority by pointing out that that man is obviously genetically inferior.

This.

Yeah, his generation also voted to kill Jim Crow, go figure. Obviously the true Murrica lies in your perverted Nazifag heart.

youtube.com/watch?v=71bKr8nM0Qg

Why would he transport the flag alongside a flagpole? Seems very impractical.
The author probably never saw a folded flag and was therefor never in any armed forces.

(OP)

Guy on the left thought he was fighting to preserve the white ethnostate America.

I guarantee you he thought whites were superior than blacks, spics, jews, etc.

Attached: victorybonds.jpg (300x413, 28K)

Over the top or a lie to insinuate that people known for attacking disabled elderly white men do what they actually do???

comeonnow.jpg

Attached: antibas.png (1200x800, 1.77M)

Grandpa also hated Feinstein and Schumer with a passion and openly called them kikes during the holidays, I thought it was cringe at the time since it would trigger the rest of my family into shushing and shaming him but now I wish I would've defended his judgement.

Attached: happymerchantjewwhore.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

>It is funny... I talked to a lot of WW2 vets, they never really even referred to them as nazis most of the time, they just said Germans and that everyone was just doing their duty to their country.
British actor Dirk Bogarde was intelligence during the war, saw Belsen and had to mercy kill a comrade after he was mortally injured. He refused to even ride in an elevator with a German his own age. Le "Just doing their job" faggots were mostly fixing airplanes and counting Spam boxes, I reckon.

Read: Because when we redpill the normies they tool will understand that the alt-left must get the rope.

Attached: Antifa_BTFO.png (594x476, 83K)

A fucking lying ass leaf

youtu.be/Xy-BZj8fB2A

Attached: antitrump guy shoots someone.jpg (799x644, 73K)

>What is projection?

nope... it varies person to person and depends on the violence they personally had happen to them for sure, but this is a lot of guys... remember there were documented cases in both wars where both sides just agreed to stop fighting.

All wars are banker wars user.

No more brother wars

Strange how there were no anti-gun protests after this one or the shooting of the congressmen.

Antifa? No.

Real white supremacists don't fly swastikas.

thisthis is projection.

The lefts lies will be their own undoing, so rest comfy anons.

Attached: bashin.jpg (960x540, 101K)

The congressmen shot were pro gun, which just proves how retarded the right wing is.

>Picture of a 45 year old man
>WWII vet

Attached: taxmaster.jpg (600x600, 27K)

>anyone who fought against Nazi Germany was a communist or progressive
Kys, brainlet

Some of the most violent countries on earth have strict anti-gun laws.

>You have to be communist or progressive to assume a basic equality until individual experience proves otherwise
Fucking autists, man.

Shoot me more! If we outlaw it, it will just be more violent!

Attached: gunsmkmesafe.jpg (720x540, 121K)

You can assume everyone is equal without redistributing wealth.

>taxmaster
Man that takes me back.

lol you fucking mong

The WWII generation's voting enacted Social Security and Medicare, and laws that allowed for union organization of workplaces that would be undreamed of today. They were pretty egalitarian compared to the Boomers, Cynical X'ers and the current Tendyfags.

fixed

Attached: ww2 prop nigger.jpg (300x413, 42K)

Again. There are countries that are the most violent on the planet and they have strict gun control laws.

>you're more likely to die by a gun if you're around guns
See, this is the stupid shit why people hate anti-gun folks. They're literally retarded.

>England
6 gorillion Times more likely to kill someone with a spoon

>be great-grandfather
>be autistic racist hick from Atlanta, basically Sup Forums
>no one really likes him
>America enters WW2
>sign up for US Army because boredom and wants to shoot foreigners
>get stationed in England
>meets 16 year old Jewish girl who came to the UK four years earlier on a Kindertransport from Poland mere months before the war began
>she actually kinda likes him despite his being an abrasive anti-social prick
>they fuck
>gets her pregnant within a month
>ohshit.jpg
>sense of honor compels him to ask her to marry him
>she agrees but the Normandy Landings happen and he's deployed to Europe before they can marry
>serves as gunner on an M3 Half Track (Anti-Aircraft variant)
>doesn't shoot down any planes because the Allies blew 90% of the Luftwaffe out of the sky beforehand
>gets used to chew up German bunkers instead
>walked inside of one afterward
>shit gave him nightmares
>vehicle runs over a mine a few months into the campaign
>severely injured, narrow avoided losing leg because he moved at the last second
>is told he's getting medically discharged
>yay
>goes back to England awaiting repatriation
>Polish waifu is 6 months along
>marries her two months later
>grandfather is born
>takes her back home to Georgia
>they fight and fuck a lot, six kids
>grandpa (the oldest) is taught Polish by his mom and winds up assigned to PSYOPS when he joins the Army during the Cold War
>great-grandmother assumes entire family perished in the Holocaust
>Cold War comes to an end
>great-grandmother decides to write her old neighbors just to be sure
>turns out she had an infant brother (born after she left) who was adopted by Christian neighbors shortly before her family were deported and killed
>happy family reunion right?
>turns out he's as much of a jackass as her husband
>ohwell.jpg

pic kinda related, she looked A LOT like Rutka Laskier in her wedding photo but she was pregnant at the time. She hated being called a "Holocaust Survivor" though.

Attached: rutka_by_guddipoland.jpg (340x340, 116K)

>user"the right is lying, the left would never hit a disabled man like that!"
>me"posts picture of the left hitting disabled man like that"
>user"LIAR YOU ARE A LIAR!"

Attached: projector.jpg (900x900, 38K)

Those laws were written as a means to help the young and the old and for people who paid into the system for their entire lives. Not so a woman could shit out 12 children by 12 different fathers.

Had the GI known his family would be portrayed like that, he would've fought the war at home

Well when you lefties are this violent despite the right having guns, I think it is reasonable to presume the violence would escalate should you ever get your dream of UK style bans.

Pic related is totally non violent and super serious freedom fighters against racism,

Attached: anti.jpg (1200x900, 287K)

That's pretty cool family history you got there. Where do you stand today regarding your Jewish heritage?

I was being sarcastic

Sage the shills

Attached: Every+political+comic_b3fb30_5250152.jpg (600x454, 81K)

>user "HA that disabled man they harrassed was barely 45, check mate! we are not violent!"

>me"what about this 65 year old
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlV9C36zPAk "

>user"ahahaha if its not a 90 year old ww2 vet who is for some reason out of his house, it doesnt count loser"

It saddens me to think that you would actually make the argument, that because the examples of disabled men being mobbed are younger, less popular war veterans, its somehow ok...

This is why depicting the left as hitting some disabled war vet in a cartoon isnt even close to out of line...

If anything it is an understatement.

Attached: antifabtfo.jpg (1024x768, 194K)

Attached: 1505881391295.jpg (1079x728, 157K)

The shilling has really intensified lately. Whats up?

>mfw i realized conservatives are uneducated people who don't know their history and are doomed to repeat it forever
>conservatives will double down on their feelings when ridiculed for their low iq

holy shit, liberal teachers are the only thing that keep civilization progressing and keep us from nuking each other to extinction

I'm not ashamed of it or anything but I would have to agree with my nana's assessment that people who published memoirs about surviving the camps were "dupki" (Polish word for asshole). She unironically thought Elie Wiesel and Anne Frank's pappy were little more than self-promoters using a tragedy to enrich themselves.

my bad, should have said "the lefties" not you

Attached: 1519601153816.png (932x592, 821K)

>43 times more likely to kill a family member than an intruder
Is this true?

Kinda misses the entire last half of the 20th century where we’ve been fighting communism.

He realized his family had been living a lie

UK rape gang scandal, something Trump, Trump is fixing NK, Soros is moving money

who knows

Oh and also saber rattling with russia, that (((assassination))) that was done in the UK just a while ago etc

Americans and the Allied Forces at large didn't fight against fucking Germany just so some kikes could commit genocide against us in our own country

This shit is always so fucking obnoxious

>durr you fought the nazis so you have to accept getting destroyed by beaners and niggers!

No, fuck you

I don't understand how you have the patience to speak seriously with people like that but god bless you for it.

>We're KKK and NAZI's all at the same time guise

Thx swede bro. Hard to sift through the shit on my phone but i will search harder for the important stuff. When shillings increase i know something's up

Even if it was true it wouldn't even matter. People have been committing murders against their families since the start of mankind, guns didn't change that.

It's two completely different sets of data but still it makes sense for double-digit IQ's to put them together.

WE ARE SHUTTING THIS THREAD DOWN UNTIL THE POSTERS OF Sup Forums ADRESSES THE FOLLOWING

We Want An Immediate End To Police Brutality And the Murder Of Black, Brown & All Oppressed People

Every 28 hours a black person in the United States is killed by someone employed or protected by the government of the United States. Other communities are also criminalized, targeted, attacked and brutalized. We want an immediate end to state sanctioned violence against our communities
We Want Full Employment For Our People

Every individual has the human right to employment and a living wage. Inability to access employment and fair pay continues to marginalize our communities, ready us for imprisonment, and deny us of our right to a life with dignity
We Want Decent Housing Fit For The Shelter Of Human Beings

Our communities have a human right to access quality housing that protects our families and allows for our children to be free from harm.
We Want an End to the School to Prison Pipeline & Quality Education for All

We want an end to policies that criminalize our young people as well as discriminatory discipline practices that bar access to quality education. Furthermore, we want all children to be able to access free, quality education. Including free or affordable public university.
We Want Freedom from Mass Incarceration and an End to the Prison Industrial Complex

We want an end to the over policing and surveillance of our communities. This will hasten an end to the criminalization of black and brown people and hyper incarceration everywhere. Policing in the United States has historically helped to enforce racist laws, policies and norms. The result is a massive prison industrial complex built on the warehousing of black people. We call for the cessation of mass incarceration and the eradication of the prison industrial complex all together. In its place we will address harm and conflict in our communities through community based, restorative solutions

>millennial owning a house
I don't fucking think so Shekelstein.

HEIL HITLER, FUCK ALL THE NIGGERS AND KIKES IN THIS THREAD

SIEG HEIL

Attached: 59F821A6-8331-4D87-89B8-E71956F1D3DC.jpg (743x1024, 183K)

fuck blacks my nigga. Kill all niggers, word up.

>a flag alone can brainwash people into nazism
>its imagery will forever be on the internet
>flags can be mass reproduced
>unless you dismantle the internet, destroy every book and kill everyone that remembers it you'll forever have nazis
we won guys

Attached: 1508044473650.jpg (850x400, 51K)

Get off this board kike.

cool. thanks for sharing

>tfw my grandfather fought in the Battle of Stalingrad and made it all the way to Berlin

he's 12.5% jew

you only qualify as kike if your mom is 100%

>they actually think anybody who fought in WW2 would have supported the Democratic shitshow that is unfolding today

nuh-uh nigga

Every time my cup empties, he fills it back up again from his cup which over flows.

Attached: cbc promotes [email protected] (924x1587, 1.24M)

No you

>british flag
opinion discarded. sage

Red Army or Wehrmacht?

God bless you man. I needed some of this in this (((thread))).

1488 Gott Mit Uns

God that makes my blood boil.
I want a civil war so fucking bad